America Way Worse Under Obama

Good for you, Jarhead. That means that you will learn "The Third Path" between the far right and the far left is the best way. Obama was chosen because the far right failed and because social values conservatives realized the GOP sold them out for political pottage. Obama will be rejected when the GOP fields a solid contender like Romney. America is generally centrist conservative, never far right. The electorate will not fall for a Bush-Cheney type abomination any time soon.

Good for you, Jarhead. That means that you will learn "The Third Path" between the far right and the far left is the best way. Obama was chosen because the far right failed and because social values conservatives realized the GOP sold them out for political pottage. Obama will be rejected when the GOP fields a solid contender like Romney. America is generally centrist conservative, never far right. The electorate will not fall for a Bush-Cheney type abomination any time soon.

Curious...
Have you ever read any of my posts?
I am a conservative.
I voted for Bush. I did not the secoind time around.
I voted for McCain as the lesser fo two evils
I would have likely voted for Hillary.
I believe abortion is murder but will always vote for its legality as half the population sees it otherwise and I respect their views.
Likewise, I respect the right to choose....even for abortion.
I am not gay, I bleieve marriage is between a man and a woman....but I will ALWAYS vote in favor of gay marriage as I believe people have the right to do as they please.
I am for smaller government.
I believe in poersonal responsibility.
I blame no one for my losses overe the past couplke of years as it was I who chose to invest and it was I who chose to build my business....and if it fails I blame no one but myself and my decision making.
I am not a racist. Anyoine who knows me knows that as fact.

I am not a righty.

I know how to spell but I suck ass at typing

Last edited:
I'll be laughing in SoggyNoladouce face as the market booms and Obama gets reelected.
This economy is strong enough to Overcome Obama's continually stubbing his toes. He will do what's right for the investor class. Politicians like power and reelection more than they like staunch ideology.
But by all means fear mongerers stay out of the market and wait till it's up another 40% before you get in like the small poor man always does.

I'll be laughing in SoggyNoladouce face as the market booms and Obama gets reelected.
This economy is strong enough to Overcome Obama's continually stubbing his toes. He will do what's right for the investor class. Politicians like power and reelection more than they like staunch ideology.
But by all means fear mongerers stay out of the market and wait till it's up another 40% before you get in like the small poor man always does.

My wife and I sat and watched in the 90's as NASDAQ boomed. Finally, she and I said "lets get it"....

I think we were the one that broke that market. Not one stock of ours in NASDAQ went up...and before we knew it, it was below 2K.

I managed money for about a dozen rich clients in the 90's. Never once bought and internet bubble stock. I did buy the NASDAQ big boy's intel, MSFT, and several others that had real earnings. I got transferred from Nawlins to Houston (culture shock) and cut them all checks that amounted to 45% annually from 95 to 2000. I was on a corporate wide enterpise software development project and told them I didn't have time. Wish I would have gotten out myself. After the crash several ask me to start back thinking I timed it, when I did not.

Curious...
Have you ever read any of my posts?
I am a conservative.
I voted for Bush. I did not the secoind time around.
I voted for McCain as the lesser fo two evils
I would have likely voted for Hillary.
I believe abortion is murder but will always vote for its legality as half the population sees it otherwise and I respect their views.
Likewise, I respect the right to choose....even for abortion.
I am not gay, I bleieve marriage is between a man and a woman....but I will ALWAYS vote in favor of gay marriage as I believe people have the right to do as they please.
I am for smaller government.
I believe in poersonal responsibility.
I blame no one for my losses overe the past couplke of years as it was I who chose to invest and it was I who chose to build my business....and if it fails I blame no one but myself and my decision making.
I am not a racist. Anyoine who knows me knows that as fact.

I am not a righty.

I know how to spell but I suck ass at typing

Good for you, and for the country. Then you will support Romney over Palin, I gather.

Watch your stock market before the end of the year. Stimulus impact of "saving" government jobs is now fading, and state budgets will finally need be reformed like they should have in the first place. The stimulus was blatant theft by Democrats to take care of their own in government at YOUR expense. Democrats here already killed aid to the helpless, and now they will target teachers, cops and firefighters, while leaving the high paid hacks protected.

Anyone see the crap with Kerry's 7.5 million dollar yacht he tried to bail on paying Mass. taxation for over 500k a year? That's a Democrat for you, rich, and FU.

Watch your stock market before the end of the year. Stimulus impact of "saving" government jobs is now fading, and state budgets will finally need be reformed like they should have in the first place. The stimulus was blatant theft by Democrats to take care of their own in government at YOUR expense. Democrats here already killed aid to the helpless, and now they will target teachers, cops and firefighters, while leaving the high paid hacks protected.

Anyone see the crap with Kerry's 7.5 million dollar yacht he tried to bail on paying Mass. taxation for over 500k a year? That's a Democrat for you, rich, and FU.

Grumble...Grumble...Grumble....Government jobs
Grumble...Grumble.......Thieves
Grumble...Grumble.......Damn Democrat Government
Grumble...Grumble...Grumble.....F'cking Democrats

Welcome back Titanic.....its like you never left

Absolutely nothing of worth or truth here. Move on, TS.

This "Community Organizer" President has divided our nation. He has done anything but unite,which was heavily advertised during the campaign. The Democrats have pushed their Race-Baiting division to the limit. We are worse under this current Democratic rule. There will be a backlash though. The people are sick of it. Good people can only be called "racists" so many times before they get p*ssed. Time for real change. Lets hope this starts in 2010. Get out and vote people.

BHO woke up America. Real Americans are awaking, and they are dividing themselves from the pretend Americans.

Real Americans are excluding the wacks like Lib and TS and the Black Panthers and the KKK and the racists.

Obama's party has very little to worry about in November.

BHO woke up America. Real Americans are awaking, and they are dividing themselves from the pretend Americans.

Real Americans are excluding the wacks like Lib and TS and the Black Panthers and the KKK and the racists.

We shall see about November....over the long run, the GOP is doomed

The party of No, The party of gay hating and minority bashing is getting older and older and whiter and whiter

Their days are numbered

We shall see about November....over the long run, the GOP is doomed

The party of No, The party of gay hating and minority bashing is getting older and older and whiter and whiter

Their days are numbered

The party grows older and white and more male as America becomes darker, younger, and more female. The GOP changes or the GOP dies. Period.

The US is far from broke

Debt that exceeds your revenue and expenses does not equal being broke. I can own a $400,000 home with a $300,000 mortgage on a salary of $200K.
I am far from broke

In fact the US has hundreds of trillions is assets that are untapped. We are far from broke

Fair enough response. Yes, our assets certinly exceed our debt.

But we are cash broke. And the only way to overcome it is to decrease spening or increase revenue.

From a corporate standpoint, that is "on the verge of bankruptcy"......

But unlike a corporation, the government can fix it by simply taking it from us.

But that is for another thread.

The fact is the US owns that $400,000 house. But no politician has the balls to tell people they have to make do with a smaller house. Easier to take out a second mortgage

The politicians need to have the "balls" to make their house smaller, ie cut spending, attempt to reduce the deficit, clean up corruption (both parties) and work less for their own power and more for what they are elected to do. While politicians are good at telling others what they should do, THEY don't seem to have the self control that they urge others to have.

Yet for some, the first response was also the enduring response: a knowing dread that what followed would be far worse than what just happened; that America’s reaction would be wildly disproportionate and vastly more destructive than the events of that day.

Forum List

Back