The Banality of Evil in America?

Have you gone thru the Wide Screen Home Computer time yet?
You look at a 32" Curved Screen with incredible refresh speed.
The puter has 1 Tb of memory and amazing graphics.
You got to train your peripheral vision to see again.
You are so used to a smart phone long distance stare! ..... .....

Sir who launched rockets in an attack on who first. Where is their Diplomatic abilities. Who do the innocent of evil blame first. The Evil that attacks first to harm innocents. What I see is The Allies at the end of WW11 should have put the Jewish Population in Western Australia and peace would have been Eternal. Haha

Last edited:
Sir who launched rockets in an attack on who first. Where is their Diplomatic abilities. Who do the innocent of evil blame first. The Evil that attacks first to harm innocents. What I see is The Allies at the end of WW11 should have put the Jewish Population in Western Australia and peace would have been Eternal. Haha
Don’t be a fool. Talking about October 7 without talking about the mountains of Israeli abuses which gave rise to it, is the same as lying. LIAR!
1705375141606.png

In a sense you correctly identify a problem and then you assign it to the wrong person/people.

Trump is far more the authoritarian than Biden could ever be and you MAGA types actually are the danger to the rest of us.

I can't tell you how many MAGA types have espoused fascist illiberal views on this very forum. How many have said they don't care about the law as long as "they" win. How many have spewed vicious bigoted,antisemitic, vile, violent rhetoric.

I've read many many books about Germany and Nazism and the question of how an advanced educated country could let that happen to itself has always puzzled me.

And then I saw the rise of MAGA...and as shocked as I was by that...the question was answered.
Potato is the authoritarian. Not Trump.

Fact.

Sure, add up your own score. Why not find out? Are you basically a Narcissist & gaslighting or not.
If you are a Bernie / Brandon type you play poorer. Greasy, Slimy, tricky Dicky have nothing to do wid it.

So late in life you are either Selfless & burned out or selfish & very unhappy. .....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
When the voices you choose to trust have you convinced that other Americans are evil, that other Americans are truly your enemy, then you're probably choosing to trust the wrong voices.

So he's calling people disagree with him his enemy? Evil?

What? Now I have to READ the F-ing articles to you as well???

I did not know that cognitive dissonance actually PREVENTED people from reading the words in front of their face much less remembering history too.
I'm not required to read your links. Try to use your own words, as if you were a normal, intelligent adult.

Your hatred and paranoia for those who don't think just like you do is YOUR problem, not mine. Your misery is YOUR problem, not mine.

I'm not required to read your links.
Yep, not unless you want to actually keep up with the thread.

Try to use your own words, as if you were a normal, intelligent adult.
In other words, you never link to nothing and don't want us reading them if you do.
In other words, you think it takes more "intelligence" to bloviate your blowhole on here than to look up relevant supporting material of my POV for people to read.
Or is that code-word for: "If I don't read the linked articles then you can't hold me responsible for any errant opinion of mine!"

Your hatred and paranoia for those who don't think just like you do is YOUR problem, not mine.
Says the dummass who waxes hatred and paranoia in your every post for anyone remotely positive about Trump, ignoring Biden, while STILL telling us it is "our" problem.

Yep, not unless you want to actually keep up with the thread.

In other words, you never link to nothing and don't want us reading them if you do.
Or is that code-word for: "If I don't read the linked articles then you can't hold me responsible for any errant opinion of mine!"

Says the dummass who waxes hatred and paranoia in your every post for anyone remotely positive about Trump, ignoring Biden, while STILL telling us it is "our" problem.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back