America Way Worse Under Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Titanic Sailor, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Titanic Sailor

Titanic Sailor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +149
    Anyone with a skull, and compassion for humans knows we are in serious trouble under Obama, and their monopolized government. We've seen government under their control since WWII. 70 years of hack Democrat Government workers patting each other on the back while we were "working" and feeding our families. Now we need the correction.

Mean while social services, teacher, cops, firefighters being laid off, but no rich boy Democrat corrections at the top.

I find it interesting that all three demographhics; blacks, minorites, and the young are completely fucked under Obama, and yet they voted for him

Wicked smaht!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Titanic Sailor

Titanic Sailor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +149
    Not to mention the Oprah influenced gang of tits who were unfortunately allowed to vote.

No kids should be allowed to vote until they are 30 and can recognize propaganda, and I think women should take a sanity test before being allowed to vote for our childrens' future.

IF THEY LIKE OPRAH, THEY ARE DISQUALIFIED.

;)

3. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,095
    you really believe that mccain would be better? I didn't vote for obama but I KNOW mccain would not be handling this glorious mess of a recession, or the country, any better.

4. topspin

topspin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    This is funny shit. The stock market does better under dems. Obama gave us 40 percent in his first year.

5. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,315
    My, my Sailor. I think that you just hit an iceberg. When our President took office, the market and the job situation were going straight down. Likewise home values.

Now things are not all that better, but they are less worse. It was the very people that were given the huge tax breaks, when they were already paying a far less percentage of their income in taxes than the working man or woman that created the crash. We are presently trying to enact laws that will give us some regulatory power over these miscreants, yet people like you wish to blame those who are trying to fix the problem rather than those who created it.

This is not going to be a fast recovery. It will be slow and painful. Too much has been destroyed by the greed and malfeasance of the very wealthy.

6. sparky

sparky VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +341
    so what makes anyone think any given leader in the oval office hobbled by his/her corporate masters can possibly do better?

if we elected Jesus, he's be growing horns by his first state of addy address here

~S~

7. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617
    Monopolized government?

Yeah, okay. Lets try to see how it works with two governments instead.

Now what shall we CALL this system?

Hey, how about CIVIL WAR? That's a two government system, isn't it?

Ike, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush I, Bush II?

Any of those names ringing any bells, champ?

Here's a hint...they were Republican Presidents.

"Good job, Brownie"

A correction? What that lacks in content, it more than makes up for in vagueness.

I'm sure the aboven sentence must make sense to you. Sadly, it doesn't to me.

As did Whites, majorities and the old. But hey! ~ don't let reality get in the way of a good whine.

Here we agree.

Smart doesn't exactly describe the American voters.

You can tell they're not getting it becausee they keep voting.

After a few decades, the fact that the rhetoric of the candidates seldom jibes with their actions post election, ought to alert the voting public to the fact that Parties they support are a sham.

But, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

The non aligned/independent voters are the fastest growing consitutency in America.

Now if only they had sometbody other than the Rs or Ds to elect, that awakening might mean something.

What we need is a Nationalist party, instead of the INSIDER PARTIES (read corporate toady) which dominate the scene.

Never gonna happen, though.

Not as long as:

1. corporations have rights just as citizens do; and
    2. Money = FREE SPEECH.

Thanks to those those crazy interpretations of the Constitution, democratic republican government is essentially an oligarchical government that pretends that elections have meaning.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2010
  8. sparky

sparky VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +341
    But the other sad truth is that, at the bottom of this roll call of nefarious predators - under every Cheney and Obama and Brian Williams and Lloyd Blankfein doing (his green) god's work, is a great big stinking pile of yahoos better known as "Us". We'll vote Republican this fall because we utterly lack the intellectual curiosity to investigate other options. We'll vote Republican because we're greedy and lazy and willing to step on anyone's throat to get our little slice of prosperity back. We'll vote Republican as if we weren't only two years ago just absolutely counting down every second until the previous government packed up and left town. You know, the er, uh, Republicans.

But I have just one question for my fellow Americans before they step into that voting booth. The truth is that what ails us now is exactly what y'all have been voting for over the last three decades. The truth is that if you vote Republican in November it will all only get worse. The truth is that you're living the regressive dream just now, right as we speak.

We've let corporations run wild. We've decimated the government whose function it was to regulate them in the public's interest. We've shifted a very large pile of your money into the hands of the richest one percent of us, and given you and your kids loads of government debt to pay off in exchange. We've shipped your job off to China or India. We've completely immunized all branches of your government from any form of influence other than from rapacious plutocrats.

So my question is, fellow Americans, now that we've all had a nice heaping helping of what regressive politics means for us real people down here below the stratosphere, "How's that recessioney, oily thing working out for ya?"

Eh?

How?s That Recessioney, Oily Thing Working Out For Ya? | CommonDreams.org

~S~

9. topspin

topspin BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +196
    That young generation realizes our best days are ahead of us.

10. sparky

sparky VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +341
    2. Money = FREE SPEECH.

i wonder how much b*tchin i can assume here before they make me buy a flag......

~S~