America Way Worse Under Obama

Titanic Sailor

Aug 31, 2009
Anyone with a skull, and compassion for humans knows we are in serious trouble under Obama, and their monopolized government. We've seen government under their control since WWII. 70 years of hack Democrat Government workers patting each other on the back while we were "working" and feeding our families. Now we need the correction.

Mean while social services, teacher, cops, firefighters being laid off, but no rich boy Democrat corrections at the top.

I find it interesting that all three demographhics; blacks, minorites, and the young are completely fucked under Obama, and yet they voted for him

Wicked smaht!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Not to mention the Oprah influenced gang of tits who were unfortunately allowed to vote.

No kids should be allowed to vote until they are 30 and can recognize propaganda, and I think women should take a sanity test before being allowed to vote for our childrens' future.

IF THEY LIKE OPRAH, THEY ARE DISQUALIFIED.

;)

you really believe that mccain would be better? I didn't vote for obama but I KNOW mccain would not be handling this glorious mess of a recession, or the country, any better.

This is funny shit. The stock market does better under dems. Obama gave us 40 percent in his first year.

My, my Sailor. I think that you just hit an iceberg. When our President took office, the market and the job situation were going straight down. Likewise home values.

Now things are not all that better, but they are less worse. It was the very people that were given the huge tax breaks, when they were already paying a far less percentage of their income in taxes than the working man or woman that created the crash. We are presently trying to enact laws that will give us some regulatory power over these miscreants, yet people like you wish to blame those who are trying to fix the problem rather than those who created it.

This is not going to be a fast recovery. It will be slow and painful. Too much has been destroyed by the greed and malfeasance of the very wealthy.

so what makes anyone think any given leader in the oval office hobbled by his/her corporate masters can possibly do better?

if we elected Jesus, he's be growing horns by his first state of addy address here

~S~

Anyone with a skull, and compassion for humans knows we are in serious trouble under Obama, and their monopolized government.

Monopolized government?

Yeah, okay. Lets try to see how it works with two governments instead.

Now what shall we CALL this system?

Hey, how about CIVIL WAR? That's a two government system, isn't it?

We've seen government under their control since WWII.

Ike, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush I, Bush II?

Any of those names ringing any bells, champ?

Here's a hint...they were Republican Presidents.

70 years of hack Democrat Government workers ..

"Good job, Brownie"

..patting each other on the back while we were "working" and feeding our families. Now we need the correction.

A correction? What that lacks in content, it more than makes up for in vagueness.

Mean while social services, teacher, cops, firefighters being laid off, but no rich boy Democrat corrections at the top.

I'm sure the aboven sentence must make sense to you. Sadly, it doesn't to me.

I find it interesting that all three demographhics; blacks, minorites, and the young are completely fucked under Obama, and yet they voted for him

As did Whites, majorities and the old. But hey! ~ don't let reality get in the way of a good whine.

Wicked smaht!

Here we agree.

Smart doesn't exactly describe the American voters.

You can tell they're not getting it becausee they keep voting.

After a few decades, the fact that the rhetoric of the candidates seldom jibes with their actions post election, ought to alert the voting public to the fact that Parties they support are a sham.

But, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

The non aligned/independent voters are the fastest growing consitutency in America.

Now if only they had sometbody other than the Rs or Ds to elect, that awakening might mean something.

What we need is a Nationalist party, instead of the INSIDER PARTIES (read corporate toady) which dominate the scene.

Never gonna happen, though.

Not as long as:

1. corporations have rights just as citizens do; and
2. Money = FREE SPEECH.

Thanks to those those crazy interpretations of the Constitution, democratic republican government is essentially an oligarchical government that pretends that elections have meaning.

Last edited:
But the other sad truth is that, at the bottom of this roll call of nefarious predators - under every Cheney and Obama and Brian Williams and Lloyd Blankfein doing (his green) god's work, is a great big stinking pile of yahoos better known as "Us". We'll vote Republican this fall because we utterly lack the intellectual curiosity to investigate other options. We'll vote Republican because we're greedy and lazy and willing to step on anyone's throat to get our little slice of prosperity back. We'll vote Republican as if we weren't only two years ago just absolutely counting down every second until the previous government packed up and left town. You know, the er, uh, Republicans.

But I have just one question for my fellow Americans before they step into that voting booth. The truth is that what ails us now is exactly what y'all have been voting for over the last three decades. The truth is that if you vote Republican in November it will all only get worse. The truth is that you're living the regressive dream just now, right as we speak.

We've let corporations run wild. We've decimated the government whose function it was to regulate them in the public's interest. We've shifted a very large pile of your money into the hands of the richest one percent of us, and given you and your kids loads of government debt to pay off in exchange. We've shipped your job off to China or India. We've completely immunized all branches of your government from any form of influence other than from rapacious plutocrats.

So my question is, fellow Americans, now that we've all had a nice heaping helping of what regressive politics means for us real people down here below the stratosphere, "How's that recessioney, oily thing working out for ya?"

Eh?

How?s That Recessioney, Oily Thing Working Out For Ya? | CommonDreams.org

~S~

2. Money = FREE SPEECH.

i wonder how much b*tchin i can assume here before they make me buy a flag......

~S~

My, my Sailor. I think that you just hit an iceberg. When our President took office, the market and the job situation were going straight down. Likewise home values.

Now things are not all that better, but they are less worse. It was the very people that were given the huge tax breaks, when they were already paying a far less percentage of their income in taxes than the working man or woman that created the crash. We are presently trying to enact laws that will give us some regulatory power over these miscreants, yet people like you wish to blame those who are trying to fix the problem rather than those who created it.

This is not going to be a fast recovery. It will be slow and painful. Too much has been destroyed by the greed and malfeasance of the very wealthy.

Rocks, just how does the working man create wealth? There are working men all over the world. They have always been there. Those working men seemed to do pretty well in Britain under the times of Pax Brittania and in America under the times of Pax Americana.

The same working men are here today that were here in the 90's.

Did these working men just unanimously decide to stop working? What happened? If this group is the engine that creates wealth and is the basis for the inventiveness and investment of the country, why are they allowing things to wilt?

You can't have it both ways. If the "working men" are the source of wealth creation in good times, then they are the cause of recession in the bad times.

Blaming the inventers, the investors, the risk takers, the planners, the designers and the coordinators for not doing what they have done in the past to guide and support the puny, uncoordinated and aimless efforts of the rest of us is just plain stupid. An individual can't do much alone and without our leaders, not the Big 0, but people who actually lead us to do something, all we do is meander around in confusion.

Without the shakers and the movers, the folks that you and your man, the Big 0, are striving mightily to chase away, the rest of us are just so many idle wanderers wishing we had something to do.

Get a clue and see the world as it is. What have you ever done that did not depand on the creativity and insights, the provision, of others that you probably never even met?

Last edited:
That young generation realizes our best days are ahead of us.

What does that really mean?

What young people realize this?

What does "our best days" really mean?

I'm not arguing with you point, here, TS, I'm merely seeking to understand your POV better.

Anyone with a skull, and compassion for humans knows we are in serious trouble under Obama, and their monopolized government. We've seen government under their control since WWII. 70 years of hack Democrat Government workers patting each other on the back while we were "working" and feeding our families. Now we need the correction.

Wicked smaht!

My favorite Troll is back!

Damned Obama!
Damned Democrats
Damned Government Workers
Damned US system of government

We missed you Titanic....your broken record never ceases to amuse us

The personality that always sees the end is near is a baffling phenomenon. What does it say about their life or their values or knowledge?

The personality that always sees the end is near is a baffling phenomenon. What does it say about their life or their values or knowledge?

It gives them something to hope for

Since WWII, the Democrats have owned the House for more than 78% of the time, and the Senate more than 70% of the time. Fact. Massive monopoly on all legislature during the past 70 years. How many Republicans or independents do you know in government employment besides the military? My guess is none. All politically connected friends of hack Democrats from your twon hall to DC. One giant hack Democrat government, and one massive correction heading Uncle Sam's way if America is to have a prosperous future. Future legislation will contain corrections so that THIS corrupt pig government never happens again.

Democrats backed Bush for eight years, and only opposed him on Terry Schiavo and SCHIPs. Obama and the Democrat monopoly have only solidified and magnified Bush failures, and can't even define how Bush failed. That's why we are here today. Hate without reason from the Democrat horde.

RepubliKlans now argue to keep entitlements started by democrats.
Stock market does .5% better under dem presidents. (that's huge for me, and that number is pre Obama he turned in 40% yr1)

why? A rising tide lifts all boats, republiKlans are only concerned with Yatch club boats.

graph.jpg

Stock market does .5% better under dem presidents. (that's huge for me, and that number is pre Obama he turned in 40% yr1)

why? A rising tide lifts all boats, republiKlans are only concerned with Yatch club boats.

For someone who knows the market as well as you do, I am surprised that you continually use that 40% number.

For someone who knows the market as well as you do, you should be well aware of why that number is 40%

For someone who knows the market as well as you do, you should be well aware that the following drop in the market was well expected.

For someone who knows the market as well as you do, you should be well aware of who capitalized on that 40% and what created that 40% and how the middle class not only did not gain due to that 40% but in fact lost much with that 40%.

For someone who knows the market as well as you do, you should stop throwing that 40% number around.

Or do you not know that market as well as you claim?

For someone who knows the market as well as you do, I am surprised that you continually use that 40% number.

For someone who knows the market as well as you do, you should be well aware of why that number is 40%

For someone who knows the market as well as you do, you should be well aware that the following drop in the market was well expected.

For someone who knows the market as well as you do, you should be well aware of who capitalized on that 40% and what created that 40% and how the middle class not only did not gain due to that 40% but in fact lost much with that 40%.

For someone who knows the market as well as you do, you should stop throwing that 40% number around.

Or do you not know that market as well as you claim?

Does that mean I don't get to keep the 40% profit i saw last year?

Damned Republicans!

Forum List

Back