The Banality of Evil in America?

I have. I just don't care about some Black Pill Incel who decided he was going to be all Edgelord and provoke another country from within it. The guy was a real toad, and only toads like Musk and Ritter are going to miss him.

There are a lot of countries I don't approve of, I don't go into them and make a stink. You are a guest of that country. You follow their laws, even if you don't agree with them.

I have. I just don't care about some Black Pill Incel who decided he was going to be all Edgelord and provoke another country from within it. The guy was a real toad, and only toads like Musk and Ritter are going to miss him.

There are a lot of countries I don't approve of, I don't go into them and make a stink. You are a guest of that country. You follow their laws, even if you don't agree with them.
Lol. Really? You’re justifying the torture and death of an American in a foreign country, because the establishment didn’t like him. Jesus you’re fucked up.

If you can’t see what they’re doing to silence independent media, you’re dumber than I thought. This death is another message to independent journalists.

Will you justify the torture and murder of Assange, should this happen? I suspect you will.

Lol. Really? You’re justifying the torture and death of an American in a foreign country, because the establishment didn’t like him. Jesus you’re fucked up.

If you can’t see what they’re doing to silence independent media, you’re dumber than I thought. This death is another message to independent journalists.

Will you justify the torture and murder of Assange, should this happen? I suspect you will.
Neither have been tortured

Lol. You’re so ignorant you don’t know what torture is.

Must you always side with the establishment?

PS. The Nazi Ukes you support lost. Time to dump the avatar and admit you’re a dumb fuck.

WE have high-ranking men , real men , on this, thanks to Biden

1705331812266.png

No evidence he was tortured. He died of pneumonia... no doubt not helped by the fact he was two-pack a day smoker.

He knowingly broke Ukrainian law. Not seeing an issue here.

Some crank with a YouTube channel isn't "independent media". Frankly, it's kind of scary that so many people are getting news from these cranks, because they are pure bullshit.

Assange is a traitor.

No evidence he was tortured. He died of pneumonia... no doubt not helped by the fact he was two-pack a day smoker.

He knowingly broke Ukrainian law. Not seeing an issue here.

Some crank with a YouTube channel isn't "independent media". Frankly, it's kind of scary that so many people are getting news from these cranks, because they are pure bullshit.

Assange is a traitor.
God you’re confused.

Not confused at all. Lira was a wretched human being, and the world won't miss him.
I guess Authoritians like you think murdering someone because he’s a wretched human being according to the establishment, is acceptable.

You’d likely support my murder by the state.

You’ve become a fascist, but don’t know it.

I guess Authoritians like you think murdering someone because he’s a wretched human being according to the establishment, is acceptable.

Take note of him, and those like him. He is far from alone in his willingness to offer up fellow Americans who do not parrot his positions, or party loyalties. Gone are the days when Americans might say "He's an asshole, but he's our asshole". That's what's become of the Democrat party to the highest levels as demonstrated by Bidens complete indifference to this Americans situation. Don't think they wouldn't do the same, or worse to you in an instant should the opportunity arise. While the forum posters here are little more than noise, they betray the rot that has festered throughout their party, and others in your community feel the same way, people on your school board, in the workplace, and in seats of government. Recognize this fact, and act accordingly...

Take note of him, and those like him. He is far from alone in his willingness to offer up fellow Americans

Wtf are you talking about. What "offering up"?

Lira specifically refused to ask US for assistance. What exactly did you want America to do for him?

I oppose capital punishment, but no one executed Lira. He died of his own health issues and stupidity.

Take note of him, and those like him. He is far from alone in his willingness to offer up fellow Americans who do not parrot his positions, or party loyalties. Gone are the days when Americans might say "He's an asshole, but he's our asshole". That's what's become of the Democrat party to the highest levels as demonstrated by Bidens complete indifference to this Americans situation. Don't think they wouldn't do the same, or worse to you in an instant should the opportunity arise. While the forum posters here are little more than noise, they betray the rot that has festered throughout their party, and others in your community feel the same way, people on your school board, in the workplace, and in seats of government. Recognize this fact, and act accordingly...
1705340613848.png

Lira isn't our asshole, he renounced his US citizenship years ago.
He's the one who chose to go to Ukraine and break their laws.
He was the one who posted on line how he planned to skip bail and flee the country.

Ohhh? Tell us how you felt about George Floyd

Lol. What have you assumed I felt about George Floyd?
I don’t recall you particularly but your buddies sure had a lot to say about his character and you didn’t push back at all like you have here

Forum List

Back