Always at the 3 am Hour

Earthquake? Trailer went off the road? Floor joist failed? :dunno:

Or perhaps it was some snarky sneaky supernatural invisible demonic demons from the deepest depths of Hell? :eek-52:

Once I was driven out of my parents home when I was staying there alone, at 3 am
By car or bus ?
Was it really ,"out of" , or did you walk outside first before accepting the lift ?
What clothes were you wearing---- day , night , none ?
All sounds rather fishy .

Unless one has read the bible and BELIEVES IT, then that one is going to misunderstand and blithely skip along unaware of what is actually going on in this world...but that is the way God intended it.

It's scary but we don't all know what surrounds us, but I know that my in-law's house is probably haunted and I pray I don't have to go live there soon I lived with them and it had a lot of noise in the kitchen also when it had no one I always stood near the German shepherd I felt safe near him.

There are a lot of fake videos like that.
Very easily done, and Gee what a coincidence the camera angle is perfectly centered to see that?
Real physical stuff isn't like this. And most of the time the noises don't correspond with actual physical movement of an object(s).

I don't fuck with the dark forces cause shit will follow your ass home and you'll be calling for st Micheal

Evps blow me away
Do not say the name of the dark force or dark entity - it will appear and attack or harass you and follow you. October 31st/Halloween is the time the barrier between our world and the dark world is the thinest. Both of those from Coast To Coast AM.

Earthquake? Trailer went off the road? Floor joist failed? :dunno:

Or perhaps it was some snarky sneaky supernatural invisible demonic demons from the deepest depths of Hell? :eek-52:
Dolores Cannon said in a video that there is a whole Universe of Demons.

Forum List

Back