Almost every person around Trump shared tweets from 1 Russian troll farm by coincidence of course.

Wow, some of the ridiculous, hardcore Crooked Hillary folks are not applying the Preparation H as directed! Folks, blaming internet trolls for Crooked Hillary's defeat is a form of clinical insanity. I was a psychology minor at UCONN!

Trump associates retweeted fake GOP account run by Russians

And had over 100,000 followers claiming they were the official twitter of Tennessee GOP. Just by coincidence out of millions of twitter users several Trump administration folks all just happened to retweet their messages. By coincidence
I wonder how many of our trumpanzees here are really just Russian troll accounts.

A lot of them are but they're not that difficult to spot. Correll's English isn't great. Mind Wars, Easy65, Rustic all joined the board within the last two years and have over 10,000 posts per year, despite being (supposedly) working Americans.
That's probably because they are retired, dingbat.

The premise that the Russians spending $100,000 on ads and a few twitter trolls won the Presidency for Trump just validates what a freaking loser candidate they had and what a shitty campaign the DNC ran.

:lmao:

Keeping this shit up makes the D's look worse than ever. LOSERS!

The premise that the Russians spending $100,000 on ads and a few twitter trolls won the Presidency for Trump just validates what a freaking loser candidate they had and what a shitty campaign the DNC ran.

Let's see: Hillary spent $1.5 billion, but the $0.0001 billion the Russians spent won the election for Trump?

Is anyone actually stupid enough to fall for this shit?

as many RW Americans that love to kiss Russian ass there's absolutely NO WAY of knowing exactly how many traitor bitches we have in this country.

Trump trained his pathetic cucks well.

as many RW Americans that love to kiss Russian ass there's absolutely NO WAY of knowing exactly how many traitor bitches we have in this country.

Trump trained his pathetic cucks well.
I'd say the vermin who are trying to overthrow a lawfully elected government are the traitors.

And had over 100,000 followers claiming they were the official twitter of Tennessee GOP. Just by coincidence out of millions of twitter users several Trump administration folks all just happened to retweet their messages. By coincidence

When the account tweeted “We love you, Mr. President!”, Trump responded in September saying “So nice, thank you!”

HOLY SMOKES -- YOU ALMOST GOT HIM NOW !!!!! That's damaging.

Kinda like every meat puppet on Al-CNN, PBS, CBS, NBS, ABS and MSLSD parrots the same EXACT statements as if they were all reading from the same script?

You know... The script called "Media Matters"?

It's funny to see you equate the Trump administration to those you despise.

I wonder how many of our trumpanzees here are really just Russian troll accounts.
You just exposed yourself as an idiot.
You just exposed yourself as an idiot.

мы видим вас, товарищи
(We see you, comrade)

What part of "one of them came by it and told others about it" constitutes "independent" in your mind?

The part where you show they were all talking about this one twitter account out of millions that just so happened to be from a Russian troll farm. Do you have that to show or just saying that?
Truly, did you read the post in which I originally wrote that statement?

Yeah you asked a bunch of far fetched questions and I'm asking you directly
Well, given your most recent question about my comments, clearly you didn't understand what you read.

I suspect one of them came by it and told others about it and they all tweeted about it and none of them had the perspicacity to critically consider the actual merit of the ideas presented; thus they didn't discern that it was BS in the first place.
Do you have that to show or just saying that?
I realize sometimes the words I use are not among the most common ones in the English language, but "I" and "suspect" are both quite common. Most people know the meaning of both and what they mean together in the phrase "I suspect," yet, as of your asking me the question noted just above, you're not among them.

Last edited:
What part of "one of them came by it and told others about it" constitutes "independent" in your mind?

The part where you show they were all talking about this one twitter account out of millions that just so happened to be from a Russian troll farm. Do you have that to show or just saying that?

Well, given your most recent question about my comments, clearly you didn't understand what you read.

I suspect one of them came by it and told others about it and they all tweeted about it and none of them had the perspicacity to critically consider the actual merit of the ideas presented; thus they didn't discern that it was BS in the first place.
I realize sometimes the words I use are not among the most common ones in the English language, but "I" and "suspect" are both quite common. Most people know the meaning of both and what they mean together in the phrase "I suspect," yet, as of your asking me the question noted just above, you're not among them.

So you just made up something and added the word's "I suspect" and we're supposed to what...debate the thing you just thought up?

That's not how debates go unless we are debating fiction like who would win between Batman and Thor.

only russia ties cover Hitlery and obummer. thanks for admitting such.

So you just made up something and added the word's "I suspect" and we're supposed to what...debate the thing you just thought up?

That's not how debates go unless we are debating fiction like who would win between Batman and Thor.
debate you? not possible, you have no rational thought that could be pared back enough to actually have a discussion.

No, it just makes sense, given how gullible amd dumb so many of you Trump supporters are.

Holy shit!!!!

They paid $80,000 dollars that surely had to break Hillary, from the link..to funny

The group went so far so to spend approximately $80,000 to pay activists in the U.S., RBC reported.

Holy shit!!!!

They paid $80,000 dollars that surely had to break Hillary, from the link..to funny

The group went so far so to spend approximately $80,000 to pay activists in the U.S., RBC reported.
Why do you think points like you just made are valid? Clearly not one person is implyimg that event, by itself, made any significant difference. The fact that it is #1000 on a laundry list of things they did is what is notable.

Holy shit!!!!

Why do you think points like you just made are valid? Clearly not one person is implyimg that event, by itself, made any significant difference. The fact that it is #1000 on a laundry list of things they did is what is notable.

Oh please read..."the group went so far" total hyperbole for the minions .

Holy shit!!!!

Oh please read..."the group went so far" total hyperbole for the minions .
Exactly....that demonstrates the effort, on just that one thing....it is astounding. That seems to be the tone we keep hearing from our officials: "The depth and breadth of the effort is surprising"... But I guess an expert like you is not impressed.

Forum List

Back