B. Clinton sought State’s permission to meet with Russian nuclear official during O uranium decision

They suggest he wasn't given permission, so he meets with Putin at a private residence instead?

Right, Just WHO is it that is colluding with the Russians??

Progs, just pretend Bill Clinton is Donald Trump....now you are all over the story.

As an American who loves this country, it makes me want to cry when I consider how this same story would be covered, if Republicans were involved in the TREASON instead of Democrats.

Breaking news in 2015

Exactly. Fantastic point.

The Obama DOJ ran interference, now it can be dealt with.

Yeah, another fantastic point is you can make accusations about anything. Obama wasn't born here don't you know!

:2up:

Exactly. Excellent point.

You mean like Trump getting pissed on by Russian whores.

I guess we will have to wait and see how authentic the allegations are.

The chairman of the senate hearing asked Sessions specifically about Bill Clinton getting $500k from Russia and then Hillary Clinton helping out Russia as SoS obtain the discussed uranium rights.

Sessions said he can't comment on investigations.

Good for you that you won't accept corruption from either party.

Last edited:
as they say

the scandal is about to reach critical mass

boom

Explain what you believe the scandal to be.

we will let this criminal activity unfold

i will not go around with a leftist nook such as yourself ya dope

You don't know?

The State Dept did not have sole approval aurhority. Approval was required from all Fouteen agencies and departments of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States. Are you suggesting they were all bribed?

as they say

boom

You don't know?

The State Dept did not have sole approval aurhority. Approval was required from all Fouteen agencies and departments of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States. Are you suggesting they were all bribed?

of course she made it happen shit head

as they say

boom

You don't know?

of course she made it happen shit head
Explain.

New Topics

Forum List

Back