Human rights are politically moderate!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Human rights are politically moderate! Every American deserves constitutional rights, human rights and to be valued the same under the law.

Guess what,
Blacks deserve it
Whites deserve it
Males deserve it
Females deserve it
Gays deserve it
Trans deserve it
the guy down the street deserves it

This is what makes America better than say Iran, Saudi Arabia or some other fascist shit hole.

Do you agree with me?

Human rights are politically moderate! Every American deserves constitutional rights, human rights and to be valued the same under the law.

Guess what,
Blacks deserve it
Whites deserve it
Males deserve it
Females deserve it
Gays deserve it
Trans deserve it

This is what makes America better than say Iran, Saudi Arabia or some other fascist shit hole.

Do you agree with me?
Human Rights are LIBERTARIAN!!! Not half commie (moderate). Fence-riding "moderates" are commie-lite.

FUCK MODERATE IDIOTS!!!!

Look, when two socks collide they become a matched pair!

• Banned

Guess what,
Blacks deserve it
Whites deserve it
Males deserve it
Females deserve it
Gays deserve it
Trans deserve it

Do you agree with me?
Human Rights are LIBERTARIAN!!! Not half commie (moderate). Fence-riding "moderates" are commie-lite.

FUCK MODERATE IDIOTS!!!!

So you agree that gays and trans deserve to be treated fairly under the law. Thank you sir.

What does "moderate" mean? Can't pot heads and crazy lefties agree that the greatest Country in the world not only offers but freaking guarantees human rights.. in writing ..in the first ten Amendments to the Constitution is something that you should thank your personal Gods for?

Guess what,
Blacks deserve it
Whites deserve it
Males deserve it
Females deserve it
Gays deserve it
Trans deserve it

Do you agree with me?
Of course based on our own definitions of "humanrights".
But that's where the disagreement comes, what and what is not a human right.

R-5535235-1395872655-8923.jpeg.jpg

Guess what,
Blacks deserve it
Whites deserve it
Males deserve it
Females deserve it
Gays deserve it
Trans deserve it

Do you agree with me?
I don't believe for one second you agree with this...you have both whites and males included in your list...but I'm guessing most everyone else would agree with basic human rights, it is privilege disguised as rights that non communist Americans despise, rights always pertain to everyone without exception and never come with a monetary price tag like privilege which always has exception and a pricetag

Human Rights are politically Libertarian.

Something bed wetting sycophants of karl marx, that is bed wetters like you, denounce as "right wing" because individuals have the God Given right to bear arms against collectivist tyranny. They have the RIGHT to build monuments to their religious beliefs, such as the Ten Commandments that bed wetters like you demand get torn down, or you simply destroy them through criminal activity. They have the right to assemble and speak in public, until psychopath fascists like you under black and red banners with masks on start rioting and burning cars create a threat to public safety.

I wish someone exercised her rights years ago and had you sucked into a drain at a planned parenthood clinic.

Guess what,
Blacks deserve it
Whites deserve it
Males deserve it
Females deserve it
Gays deserve it
Trans deserve it

Do you agree with me?
What about the natural right to keep and bear arms?

Guess what,
Blacks deserve it
Whites deserve it
Males deserve it
Females deserve it
Gays deserve it
Trans deserve it

Do you agree with me?

Trannies with dicks have no right to shower with little girls.

New Topics

Forum List

Back