Almost every person around Trump shared tweets from 1 Russian troll farm by coincidence of course.

Kinda like every meat puppet on Al-CNN, PBS, CBS, NBS, ABS and MSLSD parrots the same EXACT statements as if they were all reading from the same script?

You know... The script called "Media Matters"?

Last edited:
Kinda like every meat puppet on Al-CNN, PBS, CBS, NBS, ABS and MSLSD parrots the same EXACT statements as if they were all reading from the same script?

When your complaint has words like "every" it loses its punch

Trump associates retweeted fake GOP account run by Russians
I don't know whether they did it knowing the tweets were from Russian instigators. I think they did it because the tweets aligned with their warped view of the world, and because Trumpkins, most especially Trump himself, is too stupid to know, beyond the most basic of things, what's real and what's not.

And had over 100,000 followers claiming they were the official twitter of Tennessee GOP. Just by coincidence out of millions of twitter users several Trump administration folks all just happened to retweet their messages. By coincidence

hilary clinton accepted 140 million dollars from putin controlled companies....as the sitting Secretary of State...

Hmmmm...I wonder which one is the bigger problem.......

I don't know whether they did it knowing the tweets were from Russian instigators. I think they did it because the tweets aligned with their warped view of the world, and because Trumpkins, most especially Trump himself, is too stupid to know, beyond the most basic of things, what's real and what's not.

Oh I agree, but are you also saying that it was just a coincidence that all of them just happened to retweet messages from 1 twitter account out of millions?
Every one around trump just happened to retweet Russian agit prop? By accident?

Oh I agree, but are you also saying that it was just a coincidence that all of them just happened to retweet messages from 1 twitter account out of millions?
are you also saying that it was just a coincidence that all of them just happened to retweet messages from 1 twitter account out of millions?

No. I suspect one of them came by it and told others about it and they all tweeted about it and none of them had the perspicacity to critically consider the actual merit of the ideas presented; thus they didn't discern that it was BS in the first place. The real issue is that few if any of Trump's cabal exercise any real due diligence regarding their own ideas, so when they see something that aligns with their ideas, they "run with it." The only coincidence is that nitwits "flock" together and form a self-confirming feedback loop amongst themselves.

I suspect that were the same thing created by a non-Russian, Trump and his cohorts would have done the same thing. What's not coincidental is that Russians know quite well how to trigger self-absorbed minds like Trump's.

And had over 100,000 followers claiming they were the official twitter of Tennessee GOP. Just by coincidence out of millions of twitter users several Trump administration folks all just happened to retweet their messages. By coincidence

hilary clinton accepted 140 million dollars from putin controlled companies....as the sitting Secretary of State...

Hmmmm...I wonder which one is the bigger problem.......
They can both be big problems.

I wonder how many of our trumpanzees here are really just Russian troll accounts.

A lot of them are but they're not that difficult to spot. Correll's English isn't great. Mind Wars, Easy65, Rustic all joined the board within the last two years and have over 10,000 posts per year, despite being (supposedly) working Americans.

are you also saying that it was just a coincidence that all of them just happened to retweet messages from 1 twitter account out of millions?

No. I suspect one of them came by it and told others about it and they all tweeted about it and none of them had the perspicacity to critically consider the actual merit of the ideas presented; thus they didn't discern that it was BS in the first place. The real issue is that few if any of Trump's cabal exercise any real due diligence regarding their own ideas, so when they see something that aligns with their ideas, they "run with it." The only coincidence is that nitwits "flock" together and form a self-confirming feedback loop amongst themselves.

I suspect that were the same thing created by a non-Russian, Trump and his cohorts would have done the same thing. What's not coincidental is that Russians know quite well how to trigger self-absorbed minds like Trump's.

Well that would mean that several members all independent of each other just so happen to retweet the same Russian account at different dates and different topics because this one twitter account got all of their attention by chance? I guarauntee there isnt another random twitter account that more than 2 of them ever retweeted ever.

But the Russian one, several times, several people on different topics, different dates. Huh? Thats really weird

Well that would mean that several members all independent of each other just so happen to retweet the same Russian account at different dates and different topics because this one twitter account got all of their attention by chance? I guarauntee there isnt another random twitter account that more than 2 of them ever retweeted ever.

But the Russian one, several times, several people on different topics, different dates. Huh? Thats really weird
Well that would mean that several members all independent of each other

??? What part of "one of them came by it and told others about it" constitutes "independent" in your mind? Are we both talking about political figures who all are grinding the same axe or do you think these people are complete strangers who don't collaborate when they have a message or theme they want to push? Did you never have a friend who told you and your other friends about something and you all agreed to take a similar action with regard to that thing? If not, you need more or new (I can't say which) friends.

What part of "one of them came by it and told others about it" constitutes "independent" in your mind?

The part where you show they were all talking about this one twitter account out of millions that just so happened to be from a Russian troll farm. Do you have that to show or just saying that?

What part of "one of them came by it and told others about it" constitutes "independent" in your mind?

The part where you show they were all talking about this one twitter account out of millions that just so happened to be from a Russian troll farm. Do you have that to show or just saying that?
Truly, did you read the post in which I originally wrote that statement?

Hoo boy! The silliness is astounding!

23369.gif

Truly, did you read the post in which I originally wrote that statement?

Yeah you asked a bunch of far fetched questions and I'm asking you directly

The depth that Russians took to interfere into this election is astounding. Facebook, Twitter, Google, Youtube video's and even Pokemon GO. Wherever there was a site that sold adds, Russians invaded it with fake adds.
Fake Russian Facebook Accounts Bought $100,000 in Political Ads
Google uncovers Russian-bought ads on YouTube, Gmail and other platforms

They targeted specific areas of the country. The south was bombarded with FAKE Russian adds about illegal immigration, Fake crimes that were committed by illegals--under a title (borders secure.) Pokeman go targeted Black lives matter--and went after Bill Clinton for his policy on 3 times you're out, and blacks in prisons. We had one Russian add titled with a Texas icon that sent out horrible pictures and FAKE news on Hillary Clinton. If a state was leaning Bernie Sanders or Jill Stein Russian Fake news went out on Hillary Clinton. Anti Muslim adds from Russia. Everything they could do to sway public opinion toward Trump.

Trump was campaigning on Obama & Clinton formed ISIS--well that was another Russian add.

James Comey even used a FAKE Russian document to attack Hillary Clinton.
"A phony Russian document influenced the way the FBI handled the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s server, according to The Washington Post.

During the middle of the 2016 presidential primary season, the bureau received a purported Russian intelligence document detailing an implicit deal between Clinton’s campaign and the Justice Department regarding the inquiry into her private email server, the paper said.

The document, obtained by the FBI, described how the Attorney General at the time, Loretta Lynch, had privately assured a Clinton campaign member that the email investigation would not go too far, the Post reported.

Receipt of the document then allegedly helped influence the July decision by then-FBI Director James Comey to announce on his own, without the Justice Department’s involvement, that the investigation into Clinton was finished and that no charges against Clinton would be forthcoming.

The public announcement set off an uproar on both sides of the political spectrum."
Comey influenced by bogus Russian document, report says

th

But it's not just this country. Russia was influencial in Brexit, Germany, France and even Spain has felt the Russian propoganda on their social media networks and Google.

Soviet propaganda is iconic across the world, from museums to the T-shirts worn by that guy that always brings an acoustic guitar to the party. But it's not a thing of the past: The modern Russian state has their own propaganda, and they spend at least $300 million a year delivering it directly from the Kremlin to your Facebook feed. Cracked sat down with Professor Eugen Fedchenko, who helps run the propaganda-busting website StopFake.org, and talked to him about how Russian propaganda slips into our reading every day.
6 Reasons You've Probably Read Russian Propaganda Today

Trump-putin-baby.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back