Almost every person around Trump shared tweets from 1 Russian troll farm by coincidence of course.

Trump associates retweeted fake GOP account run by Russians

And had over 100,000 followers claiming they were the official twitter of Tennessee GOP. Just by coincidence out of millions of twitter users several Trump administration folks all just happened to retweet their messages. By coincidence
You're worried about Tweets rather than Uranium and millions of dollars...

Simply astonishing how incredibly partisan so many of you are.
And why are you worried about uranium? Are you some sort of global energy policy wonk? Are you some sort of global energy economist? The Russians are increasing the presence in the uranium market because of economic policy , not because they can then use that uranium however they like. They just want to corner the market to charge more.

Oh yes, the integrity of our democracy most certainly is MUCH more important than fretting over one commodity in the global energy market. It is you who are wrong-headed.

And had over 100,000 followers claiming they were the official twitter of Tennessee GOP. Just by coincidence out of millions of twitter users several Trump administration folks all just happened to retweet their messages. By coincidence

And why are you worried about uranium? Are you some sort of global energy policy wonk? Are you some sort of global energy economist? The Russians are increasing the presence in the uranium market because of economic policy , not because they can then use that uranium however they like. They just want to corner the market to charge more.

Oh yes, the integrity of our democracy most certainly is MUCH more important than fretting over one commodity in the global energy market. It is you who are wrong-headed.
Your last paragraph is hysterical nonsense

It's always funny to watch you attempt to belittle others when you don't have a valid response.

As said, you see uranium as being a pRobles we should focus on INSTEAD of protecting our democracy. Why? Idk?

What good will it do to ignore the obvious collusion? Who knows! But you have a horse in that race.

It's always funny to watch you attempt to belittle others when you don't have a valid response.

As said, you see uranium as being a pRobles we should focus on INSTEAD of protecting our democracy. Why? Idk?

What good will it do to ignore the obvious collusion? Who knows! But you have a horse in that race.
The "obvious collusion" for which ZERO evidence has been produced.

Yet we have plenty of evidence suggesting the Clintons are corrupt.

You're such a fucking tard.

You'll rather talk about anything other than the constant drip showing Russia fucked with our democracy and continued revelation showing Trump and co. lied about it.

The only question is how does ignoring or deflecting from this cyber espionage help you or Americans at all? That's the part I don't get. I already know you're lying I just don't know what the benefit is.

Where was the Obama administration's FBI and CIA and Homeland Security while the fake internet account was running in 2015? Was the Hussein administration simply negligent or were they part of the scam?

You'll rather talk about anything other than the constant drip showing Russia fucked with our democracy and continued revelation showing Trump and co. lied about it.

The only question is how does ignoring or deflecting from this cyber espionage help you or Americans at all? That's the part I don't get. I already know you're lying I just don't know what the benefit is.
stupid_meter.gif

Where was the Obama administration's FBI and CIA and Homeland Security while the fake internet account was running in 2015? Was the Hussein administration simply negligent or were they part of the scam?

If you think not catching 1 account from a Russian troll farm is bad wait until you hear the one where several people from the current President's team all shared info from this Russian account.

Not knowing about a crime is one thing but being an accessory to is one is way worse.

View attachment 155918

See? We both know that ignoring their intrusion, espionage and propaganda isn't a good thing but at every turn you're always asking people to focus on something other than Russia. How could igoring it be so helpful to you that you push the narrative several times a day?

In what way? Oh, I see... you were under some goofy impression that Russians are hoarding uranium for themselves, increasing their nuclear capability, or some such nonsense.

"negligent"

Negligent? Our security forces are "negligent", every time they don't divert forces to any perceived threat, no matter how small it seems, or if they don't prevent anything? Convenient bullshit.

In what way? Oh, I see... you were under some goofy impression that Russians are hoarding uranium for themselves, increasing their nuclear capability, or some such nonsense.
Also hysterical nonsense.

You are easily led it seems

It only seems that way to people who have some sort of benefit by pretending they don't understand simple phrases.

I wonder how many of our trumpanzees here are really just Russian troll accounts.
Paranoia is a common problem with people who can’t think for themselves.

What a sissy you are. can't explain why it's hysterical nonsense... tell me I am "easily led".... what, is working up a substantive thought and typing it too much for you, old man?

Kinda like every meat puppet on Al-CNN, PBS, CBS, NBS, ABS and MSLSD parrots the same EXACT statements as if they were all reading from the same script?

When your complaint has words like "every" it loses its punch

the wackjobs need to delegitimize the news in order to pretend the orange sociopath isn't a lying sociopath and they aren't sycophant morons.

Ther

What a sissy you are. can't explain why it's hysterical nonsense... tell me I am "easily led".... what, is working up a substantive thought and typing it too much for you, old man?
There is nothing thought provoking about the leftist propaghanda you post.
I respond in kind. You post asinine drivel that's what you get in return.

Ther

All empty, self-soothing bullshit...all because you stepped in a topic and said someting stupid, and now have no response to what was said to you after.

Ther

All empty, self-soothing bullshit...all because you stepped in a topic and said someting stupid, and now have no response to what was said to you after.
I've said nothing stupid. You are just to stupid to connect the dots. When I mention the nuclear deal with Russia and the money I'm referencing the corruption not the actual nuclear material.
You're simply too stupid to get it. You're not even close to being on my level.

Now parrot some more leftist propaganda ya tool

Ther

I've said nothing stupid. You are just to stupid to connect the dots. When I mention the nuclear deal with Russia and the money I'm referencing the corruption not the actual nuclear material.
You're simply too stupid to get it. You're not even close to being on my level.

Now parrot some more leftist propaganda ya tool
And the integrity of our democracy is more important. And you would agree, if not dor your Hillary fetish.

Forum List

Back