All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
The IDF announced the end of Operation Northern Shield on Sunday after it discovered a sixth cross-border attack tunnel belonging to Hezbollah in northern Israel.

According to the military, the tunnel was the largest tunnel discovered so far, stretching hundreds of meters from the southern Lebanese village of Ramiya and infiltrated several dozen meters into northern Israel.

(full article online)

IDF uncovers sixth Hezbollah terror tunnel, completing Operation Northern

A male nurse from the Israeli Arab city of Nazareth in northern Israel was arrested recently, authorities revealed Sunday, for plotting to assassinate a Knesset Member.

According to Israel Police, the suspect plotted a number of terror attacks across Israel, including the murder of Likud MK Oren Hazan.

Security around the MK has been beefed up in response to the plot, with the MK’s home also placed under security watch.

After police censors cleared the story for publication, Hazan accused the Palestinian Authority and Hamas terror organization of inciting against him personally.

“The assassination plot which was revealed today is the result of the ongoing incitement by Hamas and the terrorist Palestinian Authority, which have for years hoped for my death.”

(full article online)

Israeli Arab nurse plotted to assassinate MK Oren Hazan

The key word is "seuspected"...the rest is a product of Your imagination.
If they were treated like Palestinian youth they'd be given free education and money from the govt for murdering Arabs, but for that they'd have to be Palestinians.

You're out on two levels.
Why do you lie? Why do you make excuses for Jewish terrorists? Is it because you support their actions?

I don't, Your questions are based on lies.

Don't Palestinian youth receive free education, actual university degree when they get convicted? Israel provides that
Don't Palestinian youth get money for murdering Jews? Palestinian and European governments provide that.

This is the reality, another fact is no one has yet to prove they were Jews or terrorists, or that the alleged actions were theirs. With thousands of cameras, NGO's and foreign activists swirling the place on a daily basis who go hunting viral pictures, there has been not a single footage in this case proving any involvement- so Your assumption that it's their action or that I support is based on a false assumption. This is not the first time when family honor killing was blamed on Jews.

The violence I'd support is authorized local civil patrol to join forces with police as we have in every Israeli city and village big enough to be called a town. Judean communities especially need it with the amount of violence the suffer from the citizens of the Palestinian govt on a daily basis and international provocateurs hunting for sensation.

I also support violence when two Arab clans that fight over perceived "honor" in Hebron and other Judean cities, taking hundreds of their each family members' lives on a yearly basis, children, women...up to 11th cousins, when they use aggression towards uninvolved people in a deceitful manner just to provoke a lethal response from the police against an enemy clan - when citizens complain and there's clear reoccurring evidence pointing to a single person responsible for the violence it is totally justified to use lethal force to end that quarrel and move on, when the specific family member is also a leader in a militant gang that commits acts of terrorism against Israelis - the military has all justification to do it - and it did with precision and fireworks that left no questions in the air as to the consequences of continuing that quarrel or who ended it.

Coincidently at about the same time when the quarrel was ended the Jewish minority of Hebron established a longstanding understanding and respect among the involved clans, in fact the Tamimi clan (not the outcasts of Nabi Saleh) and the Ja'abri clans of Hebron stand at the forefront of cooperation between Jews an Arabs in the symbolic town where Ishmael and Itzhak once burred their father together.

Jews have always been the victims of these inner Arab disputes, they were always targeted when uninvolved. There's no reason that a nation with police and military doesn't root out the problem for the safety of its' citizens using the force given to them by law.

This is the reality, another fact is no one has yet to prove they were Jews or terrorists, or that the alleged actions were theirs. With thousands of cameras, NGO's and foreign activists swirling the place on a daily basis who go hunting viral pictures, there has been not a single footage in this case proving any involvement- so Your assumption that it's their action or that I support is based on a false assumption. This is not the first time when family honor killing was blamed on Jews.

Do you give the the same degree of skepticism when Palestinians are arrested?

What about settlers and rabbis conducting classes in how to withstand Shin Bet interrogations? The same sorts of interrogations Palestinians are subject to?

Shin Bet has called it terrorism. Does that not mean anything or does a different standard apply when the stone throwers are Jewish? They are notoriously reluctant to move against Jewish settlers, the fact that they atw would seem to indicate the seriousness with which they view the problem and the amount of evidence they likely have against them.

At what point do you stop finding ways to make excuses?

Israeli ‘Jewish terror’ incidents targeting Palestinians tripled in 2018

In first, far-right settler teen convicted of membership in terror group

Skepticism can't be blind, it should rely on something.
There have been less Jewish terrorist who have been proven guilty than the amount of Arab terror attacks in half a month. Israelis, thank G-d just learned how to prevent the majority of them from reaching the destination.

What about those Judeans who seek legal advise?
I don't know for fact if it's same or different, I have a problem with the whole idea that my citizens should get the same treatment as the citizens of an enemy nation.

Yes a different standard is applied, there're no Jews allowed as citizens of Palestine.
I don't know what reluctance You're talking about since You're the one bringing the headlines contradicting that very statement. This position is self contradictory.

I explained the conditions in which I found violence justifiable. I didn't give any excuses just the facts of the situation and the result. This is miles different from Your "if they feel like it" justifications.

Your first link is a half baked joke, the second is an incident where no one was injured, and again shows Your statement regarding reluctance to be false.

This is a again a case of lumping together several cases to backpedal from the false claims regarding the specific case that was initially discussed, without acknowledging a clear mistake.
Exactly how is it a half baked joke? You like to throw that around a good bit.

I happen to think people who commit the same crime with similar motivations should be treated the same under the law. Terrorists are terrorists.

I notice you keep referring to...but what about the Palestinians...First there is no Palestinian state, until then making comparisons with an established, fully independent sovereign state is meaningless. A way of diverting the issue. Second, is anyone defending what the Palestinians are doing? Implying they are not really terrorists or they should receive only token policing? No. Actually, there those that are but Im not.

Because the report is non-factual, not sourced, no actual cases or convictions, nothing.
Not a single reported case mentioned was proven, the more it shows my point about the flawed assumption at the basis of Your argument.

You may THINK they should be threated the same, or that the motivations are the same, but as a result You're merely excusing the millions of $ given to a single political group once they commit crime. Even if the motivation at the core was the same, one cannot disassociate the clear monetary gain of the Arab terrorists who are not Israeli citizens. They are expected to both get the benefits of Israeli citizens, the millions of $ paid by both their govt and the enemy govt which gives them free health care and education.
In effect it means that if an Israeli is murdered by a citizen of an enemy state, the murderer should be immediately given the status of the citizen in court and his social welfare status should be raised above that of the citizens of the enemy state. Another case of infantile idiocy disguised under the banner of "equality" creates unparalleled benefits for the most immoral behavior on the expense of the victim.

Yes, You're defending what they're doing, just did it, and by no means are they stateless people, or their failure to form any functional government a justification to automatically give them benefits for murder.

I don't think You're that naive or stupid, You know the Jihadis You support, and You're careful about not defining any of those big pinky terms like "equality" and "full independence" because those who You defend demand no equality and no freedom or independence but rather an annihilation of an ethnic minority.

You were caught at a ridiculous lie regarding a specific case, and have been dancing around ever since.

Last edited:
I believe the issue is whether the Jews or Arabs were caught in the act of the crime, or they are simply suspects where the Israeli government is attempting to force them to confess to something they have not done. As with Duma.

Would you like to discuss Fatah or Hamas torturing Hamas or Fatah members and what methods they use, and how many of those tortured come out alive from it?

Hamas claims to hold 45 'collaborators'

And would you like to discuss that wonderful Palestinian Studio called Pallywood where everything and anything which can be imagined against Israel and the Jews can come out of it, and actually has come out of it?

I will say it again. I DO NOT BELIEVE in torturing Arabs, Jews or anyone else for the sake of a confession.
Those "confessions" are usually meaningless.

And something else you will not like.

Arabs are being taught to attack Jews on a daily basis, any which way they can, with the intention to kill them.

Jews are not.

(Now, let us have the same ol' "one is exactly the same as the other" )

Actually the issue is not whether or not they are caught in the act. Most of the time they are caught afterwards. So do you believe the claims by Palestinian youths that are tortured or only Jewish youths? Do Palestinians terrorists get the same presumption of innocance from you or is it only Jewish terrorists?

If you oppose torture why are you automatically discounting it when it is a Palestinian kids who are arrested?
I see that your Christmas Eve meltdown continues.

So, I will go and enjoy myself because your meltdowns have no end to them.

Good night :)

I see double standard quite clearly.

I see affirmative action quiet clearly.
How do You deal with someone receiving $3,500,000 for murdering 2 Jews,
as a govt stipend in a national project?

The money should be given to Israel for the health-care and education provided in the prison.
Or arrested until release and a period of approval if we want to be insanely polite and optimistic.

Do you emulate by creating more injustice or are you better than that?
I'm confused, giving convicted murderers millions of $$$ on top of free education and health care provided by the victims, is it justice or injustice in Your dictionary?

Last edited:
For the record, what I paraphrased above was the real, short dialogue Dalal Mughrabi had with wildlife photographer Gail Rubin when they met each other in 1978 on an israeli beach near the Lebannon border according to the testimony of the palestinian freedom fighters who survived the operation.

After searching the net for a few minutes I was able to find the article where I got this information many years ago because from a historic point of view nothing can replace the real words exchanged between Dalal and Gail:

Sister Dalal Al-Maghrabi had a conversation with the American journalist [Gail Rubin].

Before killing her, Dalal asked:

"How did you enter Palestine?"

[Rubin] answered: "They gave me a visa."

Dalal said: "Did you get your visa from me, or from Israel? I have the right to this land. Why didn't you come to me?"

Then Dalal opened fire on her.

http://www.imra.org.il/story.php3?id=40198

Should Israelis apply the same standard to every Arab from Maghreb?

Originally posted by Sixties Fan
Who gave Dalal Mughrabi's ancestors the right to invade the Jewish homeland while there were still Jews there, as there had always been Jews there before and Especially Afterwards.

There was nobody to ask permission to.

According to your own version of history, according to the myth you so passionately believe in the jewish people had been dispersed from holy land 4 centuries earlier and the few who still kept their faith were waiting for the Messiah not for a blasphemous, sacrilegious zionist entity.

No one ever suggested that the state of Israel was the Messiah,
but the return and revival of Israel is undoubtedly one of conditions associated with the beginning of the messianic age.

Last edited:
Islam vs. Other Religions
The psychologist makes an important point. She said, “We have not seen a single Jew blow himself up in a German restaurant. We have not seen a single Jew destroy a church. We have not seen a single Jew protest by killing people…Only the Muslims defend their beliefs by burning down churches, killing people, and destroying embassies.” It is true that not all Muslims have radical beliefs. But the problem is that their religion is infused with these ideas. On the other hand, other religions do not base their religion off of the same radical ideas that Islam is based off of.

(full article online)

Arab-American psychologist destroys the Muslim world on Al-Jazeera

Why do you lie? Why do you make excuses for Jewish terrorists? Is it because you support their actions?

Don't Palestinian youth receive free education, actual university degree when they get convicted? Israel provides that
Don't Palestinian youth get money for murdering Jews? Palestinian and European governments provide that.

The violence I'd support is authorized local civil patrol to join forces with police as we have in every Israeli city and village big enough to be called a town. Judean communities especially need it with the amount of violence the suffer from the citizens of the Palestinian govt on a daily basis and international provocateurs hunting for sensation.

I also support violence when two Arab clans that fight over perceived "honor" in Hebron and other Judean cities, taking hundreds of their each family members' lives on a yearly basis, children, women...up to 11th cousins, when they use aggression towards uninvolved people in a deceitful manner just to provoke a lethal response from the police against an enemy clan - when citizens complain and there's clear reoccurring evidence pointing to a single person responsible for the violence it is totally justified to use lethal force to end that quarrel and move on, when the specific family member is also a leader in a militant gang that commits acts of terrorism against Israelis - the military has all justification to do it - and it did with precision and fireworks that left no questions in the air as to the consequences of continuing that quarrel or who ended it.

Coincidently at about the same time when the quarrel was ended the Jewish minority of Hebron established a longstanding understanding and respect among the involved clans, in fact the Tamimi clan (not the outcasts of Nabi Saleh) and the Ja'abri clans of Hebron stand at the forefront of cooperation between Jews an Arabs in the symbolic town where Ishmael and Itzhak once burred their father together.

Jews have always been the victims of these inner Arab disputes, they were always targeted when uninvolved. There's no reason that a nation with police and military doesn't root out the problem for the safety of its' citizens using the force given to them by law.

What about settlers and rabbis conducting classes in how to withstand Shin Bet interrogations? The same sorts of interrogations Palestinians are subject to?

Shin Bet has called it terrorism. Does that not mean anything or does a different standard apply when the stone throwers are Jewish? They are notoriously reluctant to move against Jewish settlers, the fact that they atw would seem to indicate the seriousness with which they view the problem and the amount of evidence they likely have against them.

There have been less Jewish terrorist who have been proven guilty than the amount of Arab terror attacks in half a month. Israelis, thank G-d just learned how to prevent the majority of them from reaching the destination.

I don't know for fact if it's same or different, I have a problem with the whole idea that my citizens should get the same treatment as the citizens of an enemy nation.

Yes a different standard is applied, there're no Jews allowed as citizens of Palestine.
I don't know what reluctance You're talking about since You're the one bringing the headlines contradicting that very statement. This position is self contradictory.

I explained the conditions in which I found violence justifiable. I didn't give any excuses just the facts of the situation and the result. This is miles different from Your "if they feel like it" justifications.

Your first link is a half baked joke, the second is an incident where no one was injured, and again shows Your statement regarding reluctance to be false.

This is a again a case of lumping together several cases to backpedal from the false claims regarding the specific case that was initially discussed, without acknowledging a clear mistake.

I happen to think people who commit the same crime with similar motivations should be treated the same under the law. Terrorists are terrorists.

I notice you keep referring to...but what about the Palestinians...First there is no Palestinian state, until then making comparisons with an established, fully independent sovereign state is meaningless. A way of diverting the issue. Second, is anyone defending what the Palestinians are doing? Implying they are not really terrorists or they should receive only token policing? No. Actually, there those that are but Im not.

Because the report is non-factual, not sourced, no actual cases or convictions, nothing.
Not a single reported case mentioned was proven, the more it shows my point about the flawed assumption at the basis of Your argument.

You may THINK they should be threated the same, or that the motivations are the same, but as a result You're merely excusing the millions of $ given to a single political group once they commit crime. Even if the motivation at the core was the same, one cannot disassociate the clear monetary gain of the Arab terrorists who are not Israeli citizens. They are expected to both get the benefits of Israeli citizens, the millions of $ paid by both their govt and the enemy govt which gives them free health care and education.
In effect it means that if an Israeli is murdered by a citizen of an enemy state, the murderer should be immediately given the status of the citizen in court and his social welfare status should be raised above that of the citizens of the enemy state. Another case of infantile idiocy disguised under the banner of "equality" creates unparalleled benefits for the most immoral behavior on the expense of the victim.

Yes, You're defending what they're doing, just did it, and by no means are they stateless people, or their failure to form any functional government a justification to automatically give them benefits for murder.

I don't think You're that naive or stupid, You know the Jihadis You support, and You're careful about not defining any of those big pinky terms like "equality" and "full independence" because those who You defend demand no equality and no freedom or independence but rather an annihilation of an ethnic minority.

You were caught at a ridiculous lie regarding a specific case, and have been dancing around ever since.

Unproved? There were convictions. That is not proof?

In first, settler who carried out 'price tag' attacks convicted of membership in terror group
According to the plea bargain, the three established a cell that carried out a number of politically motivated attacks since 2009, including setting fire to Palestinian homes and vehicles and distributing racist material. In 2015, the verdict claims, two of the three Israelis threw gas grenades and sprayed graffiti on a house in the village of Beitillu near Ramallah, where a nine-year-old boy and his parents were sleeping.

The only liar here is yourself, utterly unwilling to acknowledge what these people do you just keep making excuses.

Unproved? There were convictions. That is not proof?

In first, settler who carried out 'price tag' attacks convicted of membership in terror group
According to the plea bargain, the three established a cell that carried out a number of politically motivated attacks since 2009, including setting fire to Palestinian homes and vehicles and distributing racist material. In 2015, the verdict claims, two of the three Israelis threw gas grenades and sprayed graffiti on a house in the village of Beitillu near Ramallah, where a nine-year-old boy and his parents were sleeping.

The only liar here is yourself, utterly unwilling to acknowledge what these people do you just keep making excuses.

So one case where no one was injured proves the report about raising numbers?
No, that's the only case You keep shoving like the last of trolls who pretends to forget what she said a minute ago, it doesn't prove the report about rising numbers, only that You're intentionally deceitful with the data.

All You were able to show is Your inability to acknowledge factual mistakes, and as last resort deflect to lumps half-baked lies and accusations as defense.

The level of Your dishonesty is staggering and for everyone to see.

Last edited:
Is that apartheid? Of course not. Apartheid means separating people on the basis of their race. Jews, of course, are not a race; and neither are Arabs. On both sides of the divider, there will be drivers of various hues. Dark-skinned Ethiopian Jews alongside light-skinned Russian Jews. Dark-skinned Arabs alongside light-skinned Arabs.

How about religion? Is the traffic divided according to religion? Not at all. On the Israeli side, Israeli Jews, Muslims and Christians are all permitted to drive. On the Arab side, Palestinian Muslims and Palestinian Christians drive.

How about ethnicity? Is it divided according to ethnicity? Of course not. Israeli Jews and Israeli Arabs are both driving on one side. Palestinians who are of Egyptian origin, Palestinians of Syrian origin and Palestinians of Lebanese origin are all driving on their side.

So, it’s not “apartheid.” And it’s not racial, religious or ethnic “segregation.”

What is it, then? Simple. It’s a division based on citizenship.

Israeli citizens—of all races, religions and ethnicities—are permitted to drive on one side. Non-citizens—of all races, religions and ethnicities—are allowed to drive on the other.

And for good reason. Because on Israeli roads in Judea-Samaria where non-citizens have been permitted access, there have been numerous drive-by shootings by Palestinian Arab non-citizens. There have also been stonings in which Palestinian Arab non-citizens threw rocks from cars because their deadliness has been greatly increased by the speed of the automobiles. That’s how American citizens Asher Palmer and his infant son, Yonatan, were murdered in 2011.

(full article online)

The ‘apartheid’ wall that isn’t

[ Possibly almost every Muslim country has a school curriculum like this. And this is no different from all which was taught in schools and churches in Europe about Jews, and maybe it continues in some places. How can anti Jewish sentiments and hatred end when this is what we are dealing with ? ]

From the official Qatari eighth grade textbook on Islamic education(pages 76-80 on Khaybar):

A characteristic of the Jews from the Quran is they hate the truth.

1. The inherent characteristic of Jews in all times is cowardice and weakness.

From the official Qatari eleventh grade textbook on Islamic education(pages 135-140 on Judaism):

Judaism is a term for a false religion distorted from the true religion which Moses came, since he did not come with Judaism, but came with Islam (p. 135)
The Zionist movement is a Jewish political movement which managed to convince most of the Jews to control the whole world in order to have dominance (page 136, not screen-captured)

The current Torah is full of cruelty and barbarism, and the Jews are allowed to cheat, steal and treachery , deceit, murder and other things that the current Torah contained. (p. 137)

You know how Arabs love to say that they have no problems with Jews and Judaism?

That doesn't quite jive with what their textbooks say.

This is all online, I checked the translations as best I could. Feel free to factcheck me.

(full article and screenshots online)

Qatari schoolbooks say that Jews are liars, cowards; Torah teaches Jews to steal, cheat and murder ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back