All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you say “suspected” when it’s Palestinians throwing stones?

Were they tortured?

They were treated like Palestinian youths are when they get arrested.
Unpr
otected
Give us a source besides Btselem and we will discuss it.

Ahhhh...so you willingly believe claims by the Jewish youths that they were tortured but you won’t believe claims by Palestinian youths that they were tortured?
Do you say “suspected” when it’s Palestinians throwing stones?

Were they tortured?

They were treated like Palestinian youths are when they get arrested.
Unpr
otected

Ahhhh...so you willingly believe claims by the Jewish youths that they were tortured but you won’t believe claims by Palestinian youths that they were tortured?

I believe the issue is whether the Jews or Arabs were caught in the act of the crime, or they are simply suspects where the Israeli government is attempting to force them to confess to something they have not done. As with Duma.

Would you like to discuss Fatah or Hamas torturing Hamas or Fatah members and what methods they use, and how many of those tortured come out alive from it?

Hamas claims to hold 45 'collaborators'

And would you like to discuss that wonderful Palestinian Studio called Pallywood where everything and anything which can be imagined against Israel and the Jews can come out of it, and actually has come out of it?

I will say it again. I DO NOT BELIEVE in torturing Arabs, Jews or anyone else for the sake of a confession.
Those "confessions" are usually meaningless.

And something else you will not like.

Arabs are being taught to attack Jews on a daily basis, any which way they can, with the intention to kill them.

Jews are not.

(Now, let us have the same ol' "one is exactly the same as the other" )

Actually the issue is not whether or not they are caught in the act. Most of the time they are caught afterwards. So do you believe the claims by Palestinian youths that are tortured or only Jewish youths? Do Palestinians terrorists get the same presumption of innocance from you or is it only Jewish terrorists?

If you oppose torture why are you automatically discounting it when it is a Palestinian kids who are arrested?
I see that your Christmas Eve meltdown continues.

So, I will go and enjoy myself because your meltdowns have no end to them.

Good night :)

I see double standard quite clearly.

I believe the issue is whether the Jews or Arabs were caught in the act of the crime, or they are simply suspects where the Israeli government is attempting to force them to confess to something they have not done. As with Duma.

Would you like to discuss Fatah or Hamas torturing Hamas or Fatah members and what methods they use, and how many of those tortured come out alive from it?

And would you like to discuss that wonderful Palestinian Studio called Pallywood where everything and anything which can be imagined against Israel and the Jews can come out of it, and actually has come out of it?

I will say it again. I DO NOT BELIEVE in torturing Arabs, Jews or anyone else for the sake of a confession.

Arabs are being taught to attack Jews on a daily basis, any which way they can, with the intention to kill them.

Jews are not.

Actually the issue is not whether or not they are caught in the act. Most of the time they are caught afterwards. So do you believe the claims by Palestinian youths that are tortured or only Jewish youths? Do Palestinians terrorists get the same presumption of innocance from you or is it only Jewish terrorists?

If you oppose torture why are you automatically discounting it when it is a Palestinian kids who are arrested?

From me, Israel or both?

Israel does not investigate, arrest and convict Jewish murderers of Arabs? For any reason the crime was committed?

Israeli gang leader sentenced to prison for beating up Arab men dating Jewish women

And there are others.

Until this investigation is over, there is no "double standard", if you ever come to understand what Rylah wrote.

Police raid settlement yeshiva, summon 80 teens in deadly Jewish terror probe

Your endless accusations of "double standard" is no different from
Palestinians accusing Israel of Ethnic cleansing.

Israel Arrests 5 Teenage Suspects In Fatal Stoning Of Palestinian Woman

Israel's security service says it has arrested five Israeli yeshiva students allegedly involved in last year's fatal stoning of a Palestinian woman in the West Bank. The arrests in late December have heightened tensions between the state and radical Israeli settlers and their supporters ahead of national elections in April.

Israel's Shin Bet security service says the teenage suspects were arrested on grave terrorism and murder charges.

Families of the suspects have cited unfair treatment at the hands of the state and have received sympathy at high levels of office. This has prompted accusations that Israeli authorities will ease potential punishment of suspects in a murder case.

Israeli media broadcast a recording Thursday of a phone call between Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked and the mother of one of the suspects. The mother says her son has not yet seen a lawyer. Shaked answers that while she can't intervene in the investigation, she will speak to the state prosecutor.

"Be strong, and you know, it will end in the coming days, I estimate," Shaked says.

...The Shin Bet says the suspects are students at the Pri Haaretz yeshiva in the Rehelim settlement in the northern West Bank. On the Saturday morning after the attack, the agency says, the teens traveled to Rehelim from the nearby settlement of Yitzhar for "a briefing for youths studying at the yeshiva on how to prepare and cope with Shin Bet investigations."

...This would be unusual, because most yeshiva students would observe the religious injunction not to drive on the Sabbath. Sympathetic rabbis reportedly ruled that the settler activists could violate the Sabbath because the Shin Bet investigation could pose a danger to their lives.

Since Shaked's call, some suspects have reportedly met with attorneys. The lawyers say their clients have been shackled to chairs, shouted at, cursed and denied their civil rights — and that two of the youths have still not been allowed to meet with legal counsel. Attorney Itamar Ben-Gvir has called on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to stop the Shin Bet and demand the release of the suspects.

"Mister prime minister, we shout out and cry to you, they are impinging on the rights of children. Stop this behavior," Ben-Gvir said during a news conference.

Interesting on multiple levels.

First, kudos to Shin Bet for doing a good job.

Second...shame on the politicians calling for kid glove treatment and release of terrorists.

Third, they are being treated like Palestinians youth taken into custody. Tough luck parents. At least some got to see a lawyer.

Lastly...the political dynamics are disturbing. Israel has a real problem on its hands with these extremists and what seems like a tacit support from certain political wings for looking the other way at violence from Jewish extremists.

The key word is "seuspected"...the rest is a product of Your imagination.
If they were treated like Palestinian youth they'd be given free education and money from the govt for murdering Arabs, but for that they'd have to be Palestinians.

You're out on two levels.
Why do you lie? Why do you make excuses for Jewish terrorists? Is it because you support their actions?

I don't, Your questions are based on lies.

Don't Palestinian youth receive free education, actual university degree when they get convicted? Israel provides that
Don't Palestinian youth get money for murdering Jews? Palestinian and European governments provide that.

This is the reality, another fact is no one has yet to prove they were Jews or terrorists, or that the alleged actions were theirs. With thousands of cameras, NGO's and foreign activists swirling the place on a daily basis who go hunting viral pictures, there has been not a single footage in this case proving any involvement- so Your assumption that it's their action or that I support is based on a false assumption. This is not the first time when family honor killing was blamed on Jews.

The violence I'd support is authorized local civil patrol to join forces with police as we have in every Israeli city and village big enough to be called a town. Judean communities especially need it with the amount of violence the suffer from the citizens of the Palestinian govt on a daily basis and international provocateurs hunting for sensation.

I also support violence when two Arab clans that fight over perceived "honor" in Hebron and other Judean cities, taking hundreds of their each family members' lives on a yearly basis, children, women...up to 11th cousins, when they use aggression towards uninvolved people in a deceitful manner just to provoke a lethal response from the police against an enemy clan - when citizens complain and there's clear reoccurring evidence pointing to a single person responsible for the violence it is totally justified to use lethal force to end that quarrel and move on, when the specific family member is also a leader in a militant gang that commits acts of terrorism against Israelis - the military has all justification to do it - and it did with precision and fireworks that left no questions in the air as to the consequences of continuing that quarrel or who ended it.

Coincidently at about the same time when the quarrel was ended the Jewish minority of Hebron established a longstanding understanding and respect among the involved clans, in fact the Tamimi clan (not the outcasts of Nabi Saleh) and the Ja'abri clans of Hebron stand at the forefront of cooperation between Jews an Arabs in the symbolic town where Ishmael and Itzhak once burred their father together.

Jews have always been the victims of these inner Arab disputes, they were always targeted when uninvolved. There's no reason that a nation with police and military doesn't root out the problem for the safety of its' citizens using the force given to them by law.

This is the reality, another fact is no one has yet to prove they were Jews or terrorists, or that the alleged actions were theirs. With thousands of cameras, NGO's and foreign activists swirling the place on a daily basis who go hunting viral pictures, there has been not a single footage in this case proving any involvement- so Your assumption that it's their action or that I support is based on a false assumption. This is not the first time when family honor killing was blamed on Jews.

Do you give the the same degree of skepticism when Palestinians are arrested?

What about settlers and rabbis conducting classes in how to withstand Shin Bet interrogations? The same sorts of interrogations Palestinians are subject to?

Shin Bet has called it terrorism. Does that not mean anything or does a different standard apply when the stone throwers are Jewish? They are notoriously reluctant to move against Jewish settlers, the fact that they atw would seem to indicate the seriousness with which they view the problem and the amount of evidence they likely have against them.

At what point do you stop finding ways to make excuses?

Israeli ‘Jewish terror’ incidents targeting Palestinians tripled in 2018

In first, far-right settler teen convicted of membership in terror group

Jews are not.

From me, Israel or both?

Israel does not investigate, arrest and convict Jewish murderers of Arabs? For any reason the crime was committed?

Israeli gang leader sentenced to prison for beating up Arab men dating Jewish women

And there are others.

Until this investigation is over, there is no "double standard", if you ever come to understand what Rylah wrote.

Do you apply the same presumption of innocence when Palestinians throw rocks as you do when Jews throw rocks?

I commend Israel for finslly taking this terrorism seriously.

Jews are not.

From me, Israel or both?

And there are others.

Do you apply the same presumption of innocence when Palestinians throw rocks as you do when Jews throw rocks?
You are not discussing in any of your posts.

You are interrogating.

100 % of Arabs are taught to hate and want to kill Jews and commit acts of terrorism for religious reasons.

Arabs have been doing it non stop since 1920 (not counting all the previous 13 centuries).

1% or less of Jews are being taught by extremists to attack Arabs to commit terrorist crimes for religious reasons.

Jews have mainly doing it, against the law, since they saw that the British did not care to protect them, but mainly since 1994 or later when Jews realized that the Oslo Accords was nothing but another Arab lie to eventually take away ALL of the Jewish homeland away from the Jews, and that the Arab leaders are intent on NEVER working for a Peace Treaty.

There is NO double standards in any of it.

Muslims are proud of death. They do not repent for having killed a Jew.

Jews are proud of life. And yes, there are criminals of all kinds in Judaism, including - for the last few decades - terrorists.

It is still an amazing small number of Jews in Israel, who are losing their minds and committing these crimes.

And let us notice that .....although Jews are being attacked by Muslims ALL OVER the world, Jews have not been attacking Muslims all over the world in retaliation.

And those attacks are growing and growing, just as the Hamas and PA attacks have been growing since the Oslo Accords.

Let us solve the nonsense which continues to exist, the Oslo Accords, the PA which has no power, and the endless attacks and lies about Israel ......and we should start seeing an end to any Jewish terrorism against any Arabs as well.

Yes, I do apply the SAME presumption of innocence to BOTH.
One should not judge until all the evidence comes forward. Always, anywhere in the world.

The New York Times publishes many articles about the Palestinian Arabs, the Israelis and their shared animosity and conflicts. Over time, a pattern has emerged, the articles are devoid of any meaningful reference to Palestinian Arab terror organizations. Lacking candor, the reader will have to decide if they are legitimate journalism or merely a form of Palestinian propaganda.

Three articles chosen from a long list will be discussed and illustrate this:

I. December 30, 2018: “A Day, a Life: When a Medic Was Killed in Gaza, Was It an Accident?”

II. August 13, 2014: “Two Journalists Among 6 Dead in Gaza Bomb- Disposal Accident”

III. August 15, 2014: “Resisting Nazis, He Saw Need for Israel. Now He Is Its Critic”

(full article online)

The NY Times: Palestinian propaganda or journalism?

Israel's security service says it has arrested five Israeli yeshiva students allegedly involved in last year's fatal stoning of a Palestinian woman in the West Bank. The arrests in late December have heightened tensions between the state and radical Israeli settlers and their supporters ahead of national elections in April.

Israel's Shin Bet security service says the teenage suspects were arrested on grave terrorism and murder charges.

Families of the suspects have cited unfair treatment at the hands of the state and have received sympathy at high levels of office. This has prompted accusations that Israeli authorities will ease potential punishment of suspects in a murder case.

Israeli media broadcast a recording Thursday of a phone call between Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked and the mother of one of the suspects. The mother says her son has not yet seen a lawyer. Shaked answers that while she can't intervene in the investigation, she will speak to the state prosecutor.

"Be strong, and you know, it will end in the coming days, I estimate," Shaked says.

...The Shin Bet says the suspects are students at the Pri Haaretz yeshiva in the Rehelim settlement in the northern West Bank. On the Saturday morning after the attack, the agency says, the teens traveled to Rehelim from the nearby settlement of Yitzhar for "a briefing for youths studying at the yeshiva on how to prepare and cope with Shin Bet investigations."

...This would be unusual, because most yeshiva students would observe the religious injunction not to drive on the Sabbath. Sympathetic rabbis reportedly ruled that the settler activists could violate the Sabbath because the Shin Bet investigation could pose a danger to their lives.

Since Shaked's call, some suspects have reportedly met with attorneys. The lawyers say their clients have been shackled to chairs, shouted at, cursed and denied their civil rights — and that two of the youths have still not been allowed to meet with legal counsel. Attorney Itamar Ben-Gvir has called on Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to stop the Shin Bet and demand the release of the suspects.

"Mister prime minister, we shout out and cry to you, they are impinging on the rights of children. Stop this behavior," Ben-Gvir said during a news conference.

Second...shame on the politicians calling for kid glove treatment and release of terrorists.

Third, they are being treated like Palestinians youth taken into custody. Tough luck parents. At least some got to see a lawyer.

Lastly...the political dynamics are disturbing. Israel has a real problem on its hands with these extremists and what seems like a tacit support from certain political wings for looking the other way at violence from Jewish extremists.

If they were treated like Palestinian youth they'd be given free education and money from the govt for murdering Arabs, but for that they'd have to be Palestinians.

Why do you lie? Why do you make excuses for Jewish terrorists? Is it because you support their actions?

Don't Palestinian youth receive free education, actual university degree when they get convicted? Israel provides that
Don't Palestinian youth get money for murdering Jews? Palestinian and European governments provide that.

The violence I'd support is authorized local civil patrol to join forces with police as we have in every Israeli city and village big enough to be called a town. Judean communities especially need it with the amount of violence the suffer from the citizens of the Palestinian govt on a daily basis and international provocateurs hunting for sensation.

I also support violence when two Arab clans that fight over perceived "honor" in Hebron and other Judean cities, taking hundreds of their each family members' lives on a yearly basis, children, women...up to 11th cousins, when they use aggression towards uninvolved people in a deceitful manner just to provoke a lethal response from the police against an enemy clan - when citizens complain and there's clear reoccurring evidence pointing to a single person responsible for the violence it is totally justified to use lethal force to end that quarrel and move on, when the specific family member is also a leader in a militant gang that commits acts of terrorism against Israelis - the military has all justification to do it - and it did with precision and fireworks that left no questions in the air as to the consequences of continuing that quarrel or who ended it.

Coincidently at about the same time when the quarrel was ended the Jewish minority of Hebron established a longstanding understanding and respect among the involved clans, in fact the Tamimi clan (not the outcasts of Nabi Saleh) and the Ja'abri clans of Hebron stand at the forefront of cooperation between Jews an Arabs in the symbolic town where Ishmael and Itzhak once burred their father together.

Jews have always been the victims of these inner Arab disputes, they were always targeted when uninvolved. There's no reason that a nation with police and military doesn't root out the problem for the safety of its' citizens using the force given to them by law.

What about settlers and rabbis conducting classes in how to withstand Shin Bet interrogations? The same sorts of interrogations Palestinians are subject to?

Shin Bet has called it terrorism. Does that not mean anything or does a different standard apply when the stone throwers are Jewish? They are notoriously reluctant to move against Jewish settlers, the fact that they atw would seem to indicate the seriousness with which they view the problem and the amount of evidence they likely have against them.

Skepticism can't be blind, it should rely on something.
There have been less Jewish terrorist who have been proven guilty than the amount of Arab terror attacks in half a month. Israelis, thank G-d just learned how to prevent the majority of them from reaching the destination.

What about those Judeans who seek legal advise?
I don't know for fact if it's same or different, I have a problem with the whole idea that my citizens should get the same treatment as the citizens of an enemy nation.

Yes a different standard is applied, there're no Jews allowed as citizens of Palestine.
I don't know what reluctance You're talking about since You're the one bringing the headlines contradicting that very statement. This position is self contradictory.

I explained the conditions in which I found violence justifiable. I didn't give any excuses just the facts of the situation and the result. This is miles different from Your "if they feel like it" justifications.

Your first link is a half baked joke, the second is an incident where no one was injured, and again shows Your statement regarding reluctance to be false.

This is a again a case of lumping together several cases to backpedal from the false claims regarding the specific case that was initially discussed, without acknowledging a clear mistake.

Jews are not.

I see affirmative action quiet clearly.
How do You deal with someone receiving $3,500,000 for murdering 2 Jews,
as a govt stipend in a national project?

The money should be given to Israel for the health-care and education provided in the prison.
Or arrested until release and a period of approval if we want to be insanely polite and optimistic.

Last edited:

Skepticism can't be blind, it should rely on something.
There have been less Jewish terrorist who have been proven guilty than the amount of Arab terror attacks in half a month. Israelis, thank G-d just learned how to prevent the majority of them from reaching the destination.

What about those Judeans who seek legal advise?
I don't know for fact if it's same or different, I have a problem with the whole idea that my citizens should get the same treatment as the citizens of an enemy nation.

Yes a different standard is applied, there're no Jews allowed as citizens of Palestine.
I don't know what reluctance You're talking about since You're the one bringing the headlines contradicting that very statement. This position is self contradictory.

I explained the conditions in which I found violence justifiable. I didn't give any excuses just the facts of the situation and the result. This is miles different from Your "if they feel like it" justifications.

Your first link is a half baked joke, the second is an incident where no one was injured, and again shows Your statement regarding reluctance to be false.

This is a again a case of lumping together several cases to backpedal from the false claims regarding the specific case that was initially discussed, without acknowledging a clear mistake.
Exactly how is it a half baked joke? You like to throw that around a good bit.

I happen to think people who commit the same crime with similar motivations should be treated the same under the law. Terrorists are terrorists.

I notice you keep referring to...but what about the Palestinians...First there is no Palestinian state, until then making comparisons with an established, fully independent sovereign state is meaningless. A way of diverting the issue. Second, is anyone defending what the Palestinians are doing? Implying they are not really terrorists or they should receive only token policing? No. Actually, there those that are but Im not.

Last edited:

Jews are not.

I see affirmative action quiet clearly.
How do You deal with someone receiving $3,500,000 for murdering 2 Jews,
as a govt stipend in a national project?

The money should be given to Israel for the health-care and education provided in the prison.
Or arrested until release and a period of approval if we want to be insanely polite and optimistic.

Do you emulate by creating more injustice or are you better than that?

And when one of their fans noted that this is not a good look for them ans they should edit out the guns and bullets, they doubled down, saying it is crucial that people understand that Palestinians are allowed to kill Jews, they claim, under international law.

Then, as more and more people piled on about their hypocrisy, they silently deleted every tweet that said that terror is allowed under international law.

Not that they deny it. But they saw that it made them look very bad.

(full article online)

"Jewish Voice for Peace" admits it supports terrorism ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

“I am proud to run in the Likud primaries, as an Arab, as a woman, as a Muslim who is extending a hand to her community and trying to help them and the State of Israel, and to improve its image,” she told Hadashot TV.

She assailed the Arab political parties active in the Knesset, charging that they do not serve their constituency.

Tayeh’s family on Wednesday issued a statement denouncing her and saying that her opinions did not represent them in any way.

“Everything said by her represents only her opinions and not ours, and we will not make any contact with her and will not support her until she returns to her religion and the people she truly belongs to,” members of the Tayeh clan of Qalansuwa stated.

(full article online)

Israeli Muslim Woman Running in Likud Primaries – Family Denounces Her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back