All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
The anti-Israel bias of TIPH is built into its mandate, which tasked organization members with the one-sided mission of "promoting by their presence a feeling of security" for Palestinians in Hebron. Protecting Jews from constant terrorist attacks is not part of their job description. Members of the organization even "succeeded" in veering from this narrow definition by attacking Jews in Hebron in the last year. The attackers were later pulled out of the country by the TIPH leadership without ever having to stand trial. TIPH has cooperated with radical groups like Breaking the Silence and leaked confidential reports to the press. The organization's reports are full of anti-Israel claims that have no connection to its stated task. According to media reports, TIPH asserts that Jews have no right to any presence anywhere in Hebron.

Unlike comparable U.N. forces, TIPH is not a separate international organization but an operational framework for security officials from five countries – Norway, Sweden, Turkey, Italy and Switzerland. These countries are themselves problematic in that they are often hostile to Israel. Turkey, the most blatant example, treats Israel as an enemy state. Ankara supports Hamas and has dispatched anti-Israel flotillas to Gaza, promotes anti-Semitic defamation and works to undermine Israel's sovereignty in Jerusalem. Despite all this, Israel grants official immunity to Turkish representatives who photograph and video record Israeli soldiers and citizens. When TIPH was first created, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was mayor of Istanbul. Ever since taking control of the government, he has turned his country into an anti-Israel state.

(full article online)

http://www.israelhayom.com/opinions/send-the-hebron-observer-force-home/

A graph produced by Israel’s Central Bureau of Statistics, also on December 19, tells the real story: Since October 2016 (and coming off a huge decline compared with the spike that occurred in President Barack Obama’s last year in office), settlement housing starts have been generally flat with a slight recent decline (relevant part of graph encircled in red).

construction is a prerequisite for construction and “could” eventually lead to development, as Federman says. Historically, however, there has been no absolute correlation between such planning activity and actual construction, and many such plans never make it out of the planning stage.

In reality, a single project can, and historically has often, been advanced or approved many times over as a political ploy to appease pro-settler coalition parties without having to actually build anything. There can also be a variety of other factors – technical, logistical and otherwise – that can cause West Bank construction projects to fail to be acted upon (which can see approvals re-issued at a later date, and then counted again).

(full article online)

Settlements growth decreases, but not in the eyes of Peace Now, AP - AIJAC

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

Yes, this is a good sign. It demonstrates (win, lose or draw) that socially, and interactive dynamically, Israel is evolving.

“I am proud to run in the Likud primaries, as an Arab, as a woman, as a Muslim who is extending a hand to her community and trying to help them and the State of Israel, and to improve its image,” she told Hadashot TV.

She assailed the Arab political parties active in the Knesset, charging that they do not serve their constituency.

Tayeh’s family on Wednesday issued a statement denouncing her and saying that her opinions did not represent them in any way.

“Everything said by her represents only her opinions and not ours, and we will not make any contact with her and will not support her until she returns to her religion and the people she truly belongs to,” members of the Tayeh clan of Qalansuwa stated.

(full article online)

Israeli Muslim Woman Running in Likud Primaries – Family Denounces Her
(COMMENT)

A future step in the evolvutionis that no one will even notice that she is a Female Muslim.

Most Respectfully,
R

[ The Peace Treaty they wish they could forget ]

Saying that the country celebrated the incident for three days, asked, "Is this the level that we have reached? That our heroism is trampling on a flag?"

Of course, he emphasized, he hates Israel, and he saluted the Egyptian singer whose song "I Hate Israel" was a hit a couple of years back, although he admits that Arab rulers (Jordan presumably excluded) have interests in maintaining relationships with Israel.

(full article online)

Jordanian MP asks why the country is celebrating stepping on an Israeli flag ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

Yeah,,, I always wonder (chuckle in fact) when I hear these barbaric countries, of the Arab League and the

Middle East, Small Warning.png Warn America what political and diplomatic position it should take regarding a

third-party (outside their jurisdiction). Especially a country like Jordan (which is heavily concentrated with

Palestinians)
but abandon the Arab Palestinians in their own national interests. Even Queen Rania of Jordan

comes from a Palestinian Family.

[ The Peace Treaty they wish they could forget ]

Saying that the country celebrated the incident for three days, asked, "Is this the level that we have reached? That our heroism is trampling on a flag?"

Of course, he emphasized, he hates Israel, and he saluted the Egyptian singer whose song "I Hate Israel" was a hit a couple of years back, although he admits that Arab rulers (Jordan presumably excluded) have interests in maintaining relationships with Israel.

(full article online)

Jordanian MP asks why the country is celebrating stepping on an Israeli flag ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News
(COMMENT)

I'm quite sure that the entire population of the world find it great sport, and exceedingly brave, to throw insults at America. But to for a country like the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, to cast aspersions on Israel has to be some sort of Arab inside joke.

I thought that the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) and Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) attempted a regime change on Jordanian Rule (King Hussein) and seize control of the country. My working theory is that if you wait long enough, the Arab Palestinians will bite the hand that feeds them and their political position will shift yet once again... No country which thinks that the actions of people like Dalal al-Maghribi, who won heroism recognition for killing a dozen unarmed children, will last very long under the weight of their own cowardice.

Most Respectfully,
R

Dalal Mughrabi: Who gave you permision to be in my homeland?

Gail Rubin: The israeli authorities gave me a visa.

Dalal Mughrabi: You are in my homeland... You should have asked my permission to come here.

Dalal Mughrabi: You are in my homeland... You should have asked my permission to come here.
Oh, Jose, Jose !!!!!

Who gave Dalal Mughrabi's ancestors the right to invade the Jewish homeland while there were still Jews there, as there had always been Jews there before and Especially Afterwards.

You know very well, that Muslims (extreme ones) believe that the whole planet belongs to them, the whole planet is THEIR HOMELAND.

Is anything outside the Arabian Peninsula TRULY.......any Arab's homeland, or just like all the European conquests, they are new there and they live ON TOP of the indigenous people, whom they prefer to keep UNDER their feet at all times.

Take a look at the Americans, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, North Africa, and the Near East.

Indigenous people DO NOT stop to have their ancient homeland as their Homeland, no matter how many European or Arab invaders are capable of moving into it.

Therefore, wherever you got your sad quote.....NO JEW needs PERMISSION from ANYONE to return to THEIR HOMELAND.....

THE LAND OF ISRAEL

Am Israel Chai
(The People of Israel Live )

PS : not funny how no other indigenous people have to protect and defend BEING the indigenous people of anywhere on the planet, but the Jews.
And ONLY from Christian and Muslim EXTREMISTS.

Oh, Jose, Jose !!!!!

Who gave Dalal Mughrabi's ancestors the right to invade the Jewish homeland while there were still Jews there, as there had always been Jews there before and Especially Afterwards.

You know very well, that Muslims (extreme ones) believe that the whole planet belongs to them, the whole planet is THEIR HOMELAND.

Is anything outside the Arabian Peninsula TRULY.......any Arab's homeland, or just like all the European conquests, they are new there and they live ON TOP of the indigenous people, whom they prefer to keep UNDER their feet at all times.

Take a look at the Americans, Australia, New Zealand, Hawaii, North Africa, and the Near East.

Indigenous people DO NOT stop to have their ancient homeland as their Homeland, no matter how many European or Arab invaders are capable of moving into it.

Therefore, wherever you got your sad quote.....NO JEW needs PERMISSION from ANYONE to return to THEIR HOMELAND.....

THE LAND OF ISRAEL

Am Israel Chai
(The People of Israel Live )

PS : not funny how no other indigenous people have to protect and defend BEING the indigenous people of anywhere on the planet, but the Jews.
And ONLY from Christian and Muslim EXTREMISTS.

Anyway; it's not about the land. It's about the fact that Jews exist.

Originally posted by Sixties Fan

There was nobody to ask permission to.

According to your own version of history, according to the myth you so passionately believe in the jewish people had been dispersed from holy land 4 centuries earlier and the few who still kept their faith were waiting for the Messiah not for a blasphemous, sacrilegious zionist entity.

Originally posted by Mindful
Anyway; it's not about the land. It's about the fact that Jews exist.

If Jews were the problem how hard would it be to expel from Palestine the microscopic, pacifist, unarmed Old Yishuv?

For the record, what I paraphrased above was the real, short dialogue Dalal Mughrabi had with wildlife photographer Gail Rubin when they met each other in 1978 on an israeli beach near the Lebannon border according to the testimony of the palestinian freedom fighters who survived the operation.

After searching the net for a few minutes I was able to find the article where I got this information many years ago because from a historic point of view nothing can replace the real words exchanged between Dalal and Gail:

Sister Dalal Al-Maghrabi had a conversation with the American journalist [Gail Rubin].

Before killing her, Dalal asked:

"How did you enter Palestine?"

[Rubin] answered: "They gave me a visa."

Dalal said: "Did you get your visa from me, or from Israel? I have the right to this land. Why didn't you come to me?"

Then Dalal opened fire on her.

http://www.imra.org.il/story.php3?id=40198

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back