Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear

Not whatever... are you 10? My son does the "whatever" thing when he knows he's wrong.

Israel has no history of destroying it's enemies or threatening to, even in the face of its enemies making EXACTLY those types of efforts. And if your focus is on Ahmadinejad, then you should say so, rather than focusing on Israel just to make (false) anti-Israel points.

BTW, I don't think Ahmadinejad is insane either... but do I think it entirely possible Israel would destroy Iran's nuclear capablity if it had to? Yes, but I think they'd do it as OUR surrogate, as well as for its own benefit.

Personal insults are not convincing arguments. Israel has no history of destroying their enemies? Have you read the Bible? Their whole history is about trying to destroy their enemies.

What made you think that my points were anti-Israeli?

dude.. she can READ YOUR MIND!

orpheusoj8.jpg

Puleeze tell me you're kidding...

and we're talking about contemporary Israel over the last 60 years... we could go back to the crusades, too... but we're not doing that, are we?

The British were against Israel, so the Israelis blew up the King David hotel and killed innocent people. The U.S.S. Liberty was spying on Israel in the 1967 war, so the Israelis attacked it for almost an hour and killed American sailors. Israel attacked Lebanon in the 1980's and again in 2006. Whenever Israel is threatened, Israel attacks. They will do the same with Iran.

Ahmadinejad is dancing around playing with fire. Literally.

The British were against Israel, so the Israelis blew up the King David hotel and killed innocent people. The U.S.S. Liberty was spying on Israel in the 1967 war, so the Israelis attacked it for almost an hour and killed American sailors. Israel attacked Lebanon in the 1980's and again in 2006. Whenever Israel is threatened, Israel attacks. They will do the same with Iran.

There was no official "israeli" government when the King David was blown up. The Irgun blew up the King David.. not because the Brits were against Israel... but because they wouldn't turn over the mandate. The Irgun was never the ISraeli government, though, admittedly a member of the Irgun, the one who planned

BTW, the King David Hotel was the center of British Military Ops. It wasn't a CIVILIAN target. The Irgun also warned the Brits to evacuate the building. They refused.

As for Ahmadinejad... I've already said my piece on that.

There was no official "israeli" government when the King David was blown up. The Irgun blew up the King David.. not because the Brits were against Israel... but because they wouldn't turn over the mandate. The Irgun was never the ISraeli government, though, admittedly a member of the Irgun, the one who planned

BTW, the King David Hotel was the center of British Military Ops. It wasn't a CIVILIAN target. The Irgun also warned the Brits to evacuate the building. They refused.

As for Ahmadinejad... I've already said my piece on that.

talk about polishing a turd.

indeed, the hotel, the liberty and everyone else better LEARN the lesson.

you don't fuck with the zohan, apparently, or you become an easily rationalized excuse for zionism.

alll of which fails to refute a single fact I stated. I know how messy facts can be for you. You do seem to have problems not misrepresenting things.

His whole schtick depends on ignoring facts.

There is a HUGE difference between attacking military targets and randomly attacking civilian targets, as well as warning the target it will be attacked in enough time to evacuate.

Big difference between attacking soldiers that are disarming you so that you can die when they leave to other soldiers and blowing up bus loads of children and women.

Irgun were terrorists, indeed, but not the same as the Arabs. But then American militia in the revolutionary war were terrorists by that definition.

Did Israel nuke Iraq?

Did they occupy Iraq and depose the leader of a sovereign nation like Baby Bush did?

Nope... they did a targeted strike at a nuclear reactor that Iraq would have threatened Israel with. I know it troubles you that Israel couldn't get nuked, but you'll have to get over that.

Try again.

As for the U.S.S. Liberty, what a ridiculous point to raise. The Liberty was off the coast of the Sinai during the six day war and Israel acknowledged immediately it had hit the Liberty in error.

Your point? Other than Israel bashing, of course...

Now stop changing the subject and provide proof of Israel threatening to destroy Iran for no reason.

One thing we can count on out of Israel is that they will do EXACTLY what they have to do to ensure their safety and survival. No more and no less. They generally will not attack unless attacked or imminently threatened. And they are the absolute masters of their part of the world, militarily. If Iran does develop a nuclear plant that Israel confirms is a threat they WILL take it out, but no more.

In 1967 they took on the combined Arab armed forces of Egypt, Jordan and Syria and took them out, completely and utterly in six short days. In 1973 they did it again. Took longer, but they did it. In 1982, in less than one hour they shot down the ENTIRE SYRIAN AIR FORCE without a single loss. 82-0. I was there, as a FAC for the Israeli Air Force..

Whatever....

If Iran gets the bomb. Israel will destroy them. Mark my words. Ahmadinejad is leading his country to destruction. He is the Iranian George Bush.

Israel will never allow it to get that far. They will take out facilities long before Iran ever reaches weapon grade production capability. And with their usual pinpoint precision.

Personal insults are not convincing arguments. Israel has no history of destroying their enemies? Have you read the Bible? Their whole history is about trying to destroy their enemies.

What made you think that my points were anti-Israeli?

Five times since 1947 Israel could have pressed CRUSHING victories against their attackers to occupy and take their their enemy's capitals and countries. Especially in 1967 when they completely wiped out all three of their attacker's armed forces in six days. Did they march to Damascus? Amman? Cairo? They could have, very easily. NO. That's not their way.

Israel will attack ONLY when ATTACKED. Period. They struck in 1982 because Hezbollah was attacking them with Syrian backing. Same thing in 2006. Leave them alone and they live quietly. Attack them and they will destroy the attacking force, but no more.

Five times since 1947 Israel could have pressed CRUSHING victories against their attackers to occupy and take their their enemy's capitals and countries. Especially in 1967 when they completely wiped out all three of their attacker's armed forces in six days. Did they march to Damascus? Amman? Cairo? They could have, very easily. NO. That's not their way.

Doesn't matter, they'll still defend the people who try to kill Israelis and blame Israel for all of the ills in the world.

alll of which fails to refute a single fact I stated. I know how messy facts can be for you. You do seem to have problems not misrepresenting things.

tell it to the pali video cam, jill. Indeed, your lecture on misrepresentation is RICH.

His whole schtick depends on ignoring facts.
There is a HUGE difference between attacking military targets and randomly attacking civilian targets, as well as warning the target it will be attacked in enough time to evacuate.
Big difference between attacking soldiers that are disarming you so that you can die when they leave to other soldiers and blowing up bus loads of children and women.
Irgun were terrorists, indeed, but not the same as the Arabs. But then American militia in the revolutionary war were terrorists by that definition.

NOT the same, eh? Tell it to the ghosts of those who died on the USS liberty. You would make any excuse necessary to rationalize YOUR VERSION of a 72 virgin promise, buddy.

Israel will defend its right to exist.

The Palestinians will continue to kill Israelis by terrorist means.

This actually reminds me of the 700 year conflict for Ireland, only the music isn't nearly as good.

What the Israeli Palestinian conflict needs is a really stirring Klezmer/Meyjana musical sound tract.

Forum List

Back