Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear

Israel has over 200 nuclear weapons. Israel is going to make Iran disappear.

Israel has over 200 nuclear weapons. Israel is going to make Iran disappear.

Because, of course, Israeli leadership are calling for the destruction of Iran just like Irani leadership call for the destruction of Israel, right?

Difference between Israel and Iran is that Israel's not an unstable government that could fall to fundies at any moment.

And I'm sure we'd all love the idea of fundies having nukes, right?

Yes, thanks for proving my point. Nobody knows how many nukes Israel has. Those are estimates.

I do believe Israel has never acknowledged having nukes, correct? Who's to say they do? Has the UN ever found radiation? Have they ever used one? Threatened to?

Proving what point?

Israel will not hesitate to destroy Iran, if Iran threatens them. That is the point. They have plenty of nukes to get the job done.

Proving what point?

Israel will not hesitate to destroy Iran, if Iran threatens them. That is the point. They have plenty of nukes to get the job done.

You know this, how? Could they do it conventionally?

I don't know, this seems like a good example of why religion is hurting this world more than helping it.

Imagine Christians, Muslims, and Jews not being Christians, Muslims, and Jews, and instead viewing each other merely as co-inhabitants of Earth.

What would there be to bicker about? I mean, the fight for land is because of their religious beliefs. They won't agree to divide Jerusalem for religious reasons.

Each religion is guilty of its own conquests throughout history. Why put Islam on a pedestal?

No religion would not solve man's squables with other men. If you believe that you are a fool.

Proving what point?

just a threat would cause Israel to destroy Iran? And you know that because that's so very much how Israel has behaved historically, right?

might wanna rethink that, chief.

just a threat would cause Israel to destroy Iran? And you know that because that's so very much how Israel has behaved historically, right?

might wanna rethink that, chief.

What happened to Iraq's nuclear reactor? What happened to the U.S.S. Liberty?

Last edited:
What happened to Iraq's nuclear reactor? What happened to the U.S.S. Liberty?

Did Israel nuke Iraq?

Did they occupy Iraq and depose the leader of a sovereign nation like Baby Bush did?

Nope... they did a targeted strike at a nuclear reactor that Iraq would have threatened Israel with. I know it troubles you that Israel couldn't get nuked, but you'll have to get over that.

Try again.

As for the U.S.S. Liberty, what a ridiculous point to raise. The Liberty was off the coast of the Sinai during the six day war and Israel acknowledged immediately it had hit the Liberty in error.

Your point? Other than Israel bashing, of course...

Now stop changing the subject and provide proof of Israel threatening to destroy Iran for no reason.

Did Israel nuke Iraq?

Did they occupy Iraq and depose the leader of a sovereign nation like Baby Bush did?

Nope... they did a targeted strike at a nuclear reactor that Iraq would have threatened Israel with. I know it troubles you that Israel couldn't get nuked, but you'll have to get over that.

Try again.

As for the U.S.S. Liberty, what a ridiculous point to raise. The Liberty was off the coast of the Sinai during the six day war and Israel acknowledged immediately it had hit the Liberty in error.

Your point? Other than Israel bashing, of course...

Now stop changing the subject and provide proof of Israel threatening to destroy Iran for no reason.

The men of the American ship, U.S.S. Liberty, have a website. You need to look at it.

USS Liberty Memorial Main Page

The U.S.S. Liberty after the attack....
liberty_pelted.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, and?

Again, answer the question. And stop changing the subject. I'm not really interested in 60 and and 39 year old propaganda.

What threats has Israel made to destroy Iran?

Stop obfuscating.

Forum List

Back