Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear

bullshit.

the day Pals take a peaceful route and use video cameras to document their troubles we'll hear about how no one can prove they didn't goad jews into beating the shit out of them with baseball bats..

oh wait.. that already happened.

Aryans? What about what Muslims are doing?

Or does it not make your little nazi analogy as well.......

since when do we act like ANY muslim nation is reflective of the west? So, if the USSR was around could you extend your blank check? It's a laughable farce that you try so hard to deflect, jill.

I mean hey, why should we have pounced on Germany in WW2 when some bushman in the fucking jungles of Africa were still conducting tribal holocausts?

Indeed, you know damn well my nazi allusion sticks every time you insist that israel is a JEWISH state. Your secret is no more impressive than Olmerts fear of democracy.

True dat.

Sadly I doubt that will ever happen because even though some Palestinians have long ago found some way to live with Isreal, the majority of them are living in conditions that breed anger and resentment.

They have their terrorists, we in american have our homies. Not all that much difference really in my mind.

Young men, regardless of their religion or ethnic, are prone to violent solutions when they are thrwarted in the rest of their lives.

What's the unemployment rate, again?

50% or so?

Not a formula for peace, that.

And who's responsibility is their standard of living? The PA was given billions of dollars in American money to help the Palestinians. How much of it ended up in Suha Arafat's French bank accounts?

Who's responsibility was it that after the Oslo Accord was worked out, and after he took all of the U.S. aid for just going to the table, Arafat said he couldn't sign off because he'd be "drinking tea with Rabin"?

At some point, they needed to stop blowing themselves up to kill innocents. They'd have had a two-state solution a long time ago. Their economic sitution would have improved. They don't want that. Do you think they started off so differently from the Israelis? Israel spent its time irrigating; building; advancing scientifically; building universities; etc.

And that's after the UN gave the Arabs all of the high ground; all of the fortresses; all of the defensible positions; and after Israel got attacked seriatim by its neighbors. And, if you recall, the soviets gave weapons to the Arabs but the US wouldn't give any to Israel after the division of the mandate.

So who's responsibility is the condition of the palestinians? How much is choice? How much is dead on hatred and ignorance?

You want to lay blame? Blame the PA.... blame the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem for allowing his nazi hatred of jews to help create this situation.

But you can't lay all of the blame for the palestinian condition at the feet of Israel. Does Israel always do everything right? Of course not. But they aren't the boogie man either.

silly dirty goyim..

did he not hop high enough when you said jump?

If whitey held the same standard in the US and you allow in israel we'd be hearing your martyr routine for fucking miles. Wash your hands Pilate. Germany's population tried to play coy too.

Last edited:
silly dirty goyim..

did he not hop high enough when you said jump?

If whitey held the same standard in the US and you allow in israel we'd be hearing your martyr routine for fucking miles. Wash your hands Pilate. Germany's population tried to play coy too.

ok, i'll play... I defy you to find anyplace where I ever expressed anything remotely like that.

You need to stop stamping your feet.... and you need to stop confusing issues.

I was directing that at Charles Main, jill.

what, is your martyr quiver getting low?

eat me. I'll take a play from your book and say that i'll post however I feel like it.

now, did you ever find that elusive "dead jews" quote?

Uhrrr, actually he'd be quite right, and in that case, would you be the idiot? People seem to forget that Ahmedinejad doesn't really run shit in Iran. That's why they have a SUPREME LEADER, in case you forgot, who actually runs the show. It is actually quite surprising that the nutjob's empty words are trumpeted endlessly in the media while nobody ever, EVER have I heard a single reporter bring up the real commander's opinion, which Khomenei has stated before, the official stance is that Iran accepts the Arab Conference's decision on the 2 state solution based on the 1967 borders which has been repeatedly approved by every single country in the world at the UN except for, of course, the US and Israel.

If you actually think Ahmedinejad holds not sway you are indeed foolish.

Yes, because you never do that.

Oh I do.. but I also back up my point with evidence beyond the standard martyr routine and goofy fucking accusation of antisemitism.

like this:

map6.gif

now, would you like to make another snarky fucking comment about germany's conquests and how winning military battles validates the treatment of dominated populations?

Oh I do.. but I also back up my point with evidence beyond the standard martyr routine and goofy fucking accusation of antisemitism.

like this:

map6.gif

now, would you like to make another snarky fucking comment about germany's conquests and how winning military battles validates the treatment of dominated populations?

I have never said any such thing, and I could show you a map where germany was broken and divided after losing that war. However I think I will let you have your delusions, Debating with the closed minded is pointless.

But do have a good day, Me I am gonna take my kid outside and let him swim i in his pool awhile, It is to damn hot for arguing on line.

I have never said any such thing, and I could show you a map where germany was broken and divided after losing that war. However I think I will let you have your delusions, Debating with the closed minded is pointless.

But do have a good day, Me I am gonna take my kid outside and let him swim i in his pool awhile, It is to damn hot for arguing on line.

Yea.. broken after the US stepped in.. But, until then, GERMANY had europe in a headlock. Evidence, bitch. it's antisemitic!

run away, dude. it's cool. racists have swimming pools too. Segregated ones but hey..

Yea.. broken after the US stepped in.. But, until then, GERMANY had europe in a headlock. Evidence, bitch. it's antisemitic!

run away, dude. it's cool. racists have swimming pools too. Segregated ones but hey..

yes yes I am a racist now. Man you are a piece of garbage, plain and simple. I know you are upset the Nazis lost and all but geesh.

Oh and for everyone else reading this. I am just using Shogs own pathetic Tactics against him. If you do not agree with me, you are a racist piece of Garbage. Read his ideas on Israel and who is a racist becomes crystal clear.

Last edited:
If you actually think Ahmedinejad holds not sway you are indeed foolish.

Ahmedinejad is a joke, man. He holds some sway, yeah, but it's like quoting the Minister of Interior on foreign policy matters. I'm sure you'd find a wealth of difference between the opinion of government functionaries anywhere in the world, but if you want to talk foreign policy, then it's the real leader's call, not some puppet. Ahmedinejads may come and go, but Khomeini stays till he drops, and he's already taken the stance- 1967s borders, two-state solution.

Ahmedinejad is a joke, man. He holds some sway, yeah, but it's like quoting the Minister of Interior on foreign policy matters. I'm sure you'd find a wealth of difference between the opinion of government functionaries anywhere in the world, but if you want to talk foreign policy, then it's the real leader's call, not some puppet. Ahmedinejads may come and go, but Khomeini stays till he drops, and he's already taken the stance- 1967s borders, two-state solution.

Actually I think he hold more sway over Muslims in other countries than in his own. He is the hero of Radical Islamic movements around the world.

yes yes I am a racist now. Man you are a piece of garbage, plain and simple. I know you are upset the Nazis lost and all but geesh.

Oh and for everyone else reading this. I am just using Shogs own pathetic Tactics against him. If you do not agree with me, you are a racist piece of Garbage. Read his ideas on Israel and who is a racist becomes crystal clear.

im not upset that nazis lost at all. I freely admit that their racist aryian standard goes against humanity. Can you admit the same about your zionist standard?

Face it, puss. if you had anything to offer, like the evidence above, you'd have posted it.. BUT, in typical zionist fashion all you can do is resort to the accusation of the hatred of jews. I bet you used the same excuse on your midterms and finals every time you got an answer wrong.

I think you are a piece of shit too. So what. Maybe you should call aipac and hunt me down nuremburg style. Anything less would indicate antisemitism, im sure.

And no, you haven't used my tactics against me, dude. You see, I sent you into a foaming frenzy with EVIDENCE like the european map during ww2... What have you posted other than the same ole predictable zionist knee jerk reaction to any dirty goyim that DARES question zion?

nadda. zilch. not a goddamn thing.

Indeed, READ my ideals on isreal. If you think a single state solutions where every person, PAL OR JEW, gets equal input (like we here in the US) boils down to antismetism then so be it. "Crystal Clear" seems to be yiddish for "wahh wahhhhh, Im gonna call you an anti semite, WAHHHHHHHHHH!"

150355.jpg

:eusa_angel:

the same radical islamic movements that some 0.00001% of Muslims follow? To be fair, the US and Israel have probably had more sway in recruiting radical islamists than Ahmedinejad would ever hope of.

Forum List

Back