Ahmadinejad says Israel will soon disappear

oh no! an error in wartime.

where are your threads about missiiles sent into Israel by pals and hezbollah...

we'll wait, i'm sure...

an ERROR, eh?

HAHAHA!

awsome. And the holocaust was just a clerical mistake, eh?

careful bringing up Ireland since, clearly, Jillian doesn't really enjoy comparative circumstances that unravel the zionism. You know, like Nelson Mandela's TERRORIST BACKGROUND.

if only South Africa tried to put a premiusm of an ethnicity like israel does with jews.. oh wait...

:eek:

blah blah blah blah blah....

again, where's your threads on missiles from hezbollah and the gaza.

I suspect I'm going to be very old before you post one.

No bias there, for sure.

again, i'm not particularly interested in your pro palestinian propaganda BS...

since you claim you're not anti-jewish, lets see how fair you are. post threads on attacks on Israelis from the Gaza and Lebanon that actually show some outrage about those things.

Come on Mighty Mouth, I double dare you.

.dsrtfjdgh,mgh

there is a glitch in the matrix. this posted 3 times and each time I try and edit #1 and #2 I can only edit #1.

Last edited:
Seems to me israel ALREADY has a nice comfy spot behind the pantleg of the west to make your challenge amount to chamberlain rationalizing nazi complaints about jews and landmass. When jews in israel feel the same DAS BOOT as pals do then i'll post em. Otherwise, i don't find it necessary to follow your instructions on what I should or should not be posting. Trust me, your laughable silence in the "jew whopping an old palis ass" thread speaks volumes about your honesty. You calling me out is pretty much like dracula calling Renfield evil.

Last edited:
or, rather, i'm impervious to your dark jedi use of the force. As much as you want to believe otherwise, Jillian, you are not defending the downtrodden population in this equasion. If jews were being treated like israel treats pals id be all over it in a heartbeat. But, thats simply not the case.

and, you know, im just not a fan of state governments that put a premium on any particular ethnicity; be they hebrew or aryan. trust me, Im not the one holding racist tendencies here between the two of us no matter how much standard zionist bullshit you pull in these threads.

If Iran ever attack Israel it will be Iran who ceases to exsist I assure you. Lets all hope that never happens. It will not be pretty at all.

Because I know the mind set of the Israeli people when it comes to Iran, and am pretty sure of Israels nuclear capabilities. If Iran were ever to attack Israel would wipe them off the face of the earth. The general mind set in Israel is Never again, refering to the mass murder of Jews in WWII of course. while many Israelis actually oppose many of their governments actions, they are almost of one mind on Iran. They are prepared to decimate any nation who attacks them, and generally feel they can count on no one, not even the US for support when push comes to shove.

Israel does have Nukes, and not some small atom bombs like Iran is trying to build but full fledged thermal Nuclear weapons in the 10 mega ton range.

I can only assume Iran is aware of this, and their threats are just bluster and not real.

I Hope anyways. A nuclear war in the middle east would screw us all.

Last edited:
I think a lot of it is bluster and wishful thinking; same as with Saddam.

It might behoove us to explore alternative energy before such a thing happens.

developing alternative fuels will do nothing to stop a war between Israel and Iran. That conflict has nothing to do with oil, it is about land and religion. However I am with you, I totally support developing alternatives to Oil, as well as supporting going after all the oil we can.

See we can agree on some things :)

yea dude.. iran sure is trying to steal land in israel. ironic as that would be.

isreal would be an easier pill for muslim nations to swallow if there were a single state solution instead of rationalized racism that puts pals behind an apartheid wall.

where did I say Iran was trying to steal land in Israel bud? get a grip. Iran opposes Israel because Israel is occupying muslim holy sites, and on basic religious grounds. Also Iran is trying to support or thinks they are supporting the Palistinian people by opposing Israels right to exsist.

As far as a single state solution, I do not see either side ever actually accepting that, further more with the level of hate between the 2 sides I am not so sure it would be a good Idea anyways, but I could be wrong.

Stop putting words in my mouth ok.

Last edited:
I apologize.

Imagine if Palestine were used as a compromise location to house nuclear energy facilities for Iran and Palestine so that iran could have a power source and Pal could develop as a nation. I don't think war is unavoidable.

I have had a long held belief that the international community should occupy Jerusalem and the 1967 Borders. Force Israel to return to those borders. Make Jerusalem an International Free city. Open to all but owned by none, check your guns at the door.

Now it may shock you I feel this way being part Jewish, but In my mind the most important thing is to stop the killing on both sides. Neither side are saints or devils IMO, and they will not stop fighting with out some kind of intervention. IMO anyways.

I have had a long held belief that the international community should occupy Jerusalem and the 1967 Borders. Force Israel to return to those borders. Make Jerusalem an International Free city. Open to all but owned by none, check your guns at the door.

Now it may shock you I feel this way being part Jewish, but In my mind the most important thing is to stop the killing on both sides. Neither side are saints or devils IMO, and they will not stop fighting with out some kind of intervention. IMO anyways.

You really believe making Jerusalem a 'open' city will stop the carnage?

You really believe making Jerusalem a 'open' city will stop the carnage?

Well taking it out of Israels hands would be a start. The fact Israel occupies that city is a very sore point in the conflict. Would it stop the carnage, I don't know, but it would be a start I think.

One of the worst, and most provacative things Israel has ever done, was moving its Capital from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. It was a deliberate slap in the face of not only Muslims but many Chirstians as well. The city is Holy to 3 of the worlds major religions, It only makes sense to me that none of them alone should be able to own it.

I am not alone in the opinion nor am I the first to suggest it, Believe it or not many Israelis feel the same way. Contrary to popular belief Israel is a pretty Liberal Nation where the People often strongly disagree with their government and say so loudly.

Last edited:
Well taking it out of Israels hands would be a start. The fact Israel occupies that city is a very sore point in the conflict. Would it stop the carnage, I don't know, but it would be a start I think.

One of the worst, and most provacative things Israel ever did IMO is moving their capital for Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Start of what? Seriously you are hoping, against hope, that the Palestinians and their master, (Iran), want peace. You are wrong, sorry.

If that is what it took for peace, would have been done 20 years ago.

Start of what? Seriously you are hoping, against hope, that the Palestinians and their master, (Iran), want peace. You are wrong, sorry.

If that is what it took for peace, would have been done 20 years ago.

Well I can't argue with that at all. At the least it would help Israels Image with the rest of the world though, also I think it would take some of the fuel away from those who stir up anti Israeli feelings amongst the Palestinians

I am pleased to see someone else who recognizes that those who are in control of the Palestinians are not after peace, Regardless of what they say. Their goal has always been, and always will be the destruction of Israel.

Last edited:
Well I can't argue with that at all. At the least it would help Israels Image with the rest of the world though.

There is NOTHING Israel can do to help its image with 'the rest of the world'. That should be obvious by the 'resolutions' passed in the UN.

Forum List

Back