After Years Of Stagnant Wages The Poor Are Starting To Fight Back

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
After years of watching the middle class disappear due to the enormous tax breaks for the wealthy and destroying the Unions we are starting to see a serious unrest.

I mean seriously, who really minds paying an extra $.25 for a Big Mac and $.10 for an order of fries? Just think of the boost it would be to the economy if lower wage workers had more money to spend and created more demand which is how you REALLY grow an economy. Because we all have seen how Trickle Down has worked. :eusa_whistle:

U.S. fast-food workers plan to walk off jobs to protest low pay

An extra $.25 or $.10, huh?

You're not stupid because you're poor, you're poor because you're stupid.

Take a Business 101 Class and get back to me.

After years of watching the middle class disappear due to the enormous tax breaks for the wealthy and destroying the Unions we are starting to see a serious unrest.

I mean seriously, who really minds paying an extra $.25 for a Big Mac and $.10 for an order of fries? Just think of the boost it would be to the economy if lower wage workers had more money to spend and created more demand which is how you REALLY grow an economy. Because we all have seen how Trickle Down has worked. :eusa_whistle:

they will get themselves replaced; and people like you will be to blame for them being without a job; dependent on government welfare for ALL their needs

you idiots just dont get it

The poor are going on strike? All they are doing is hurting other poor people who consume the vast majority of fast food.

The poor are going on strike? All they are doing is hurting other poor people who consume the vast majority of fast food.
Agreed. I have been led to understand that poor people are fat because eating a big mac is cheaper than eating healthy. Who then is going to be paying for the burger flippers' $15 per hour.

they will get themselves replaced; and people like you will be to blame for them being without a job; dependent on government welfare for ALL their needs

you idiots just dont get it

No, they don't. They're stupid.

Anybody that has taken even a cursory look at Labor v Capital understands that you're 100% correct. These morons are going to bitch themselves out of a job.

Even using the complete and utter idiot, Marx's, ignorant and stupid theory on Surplus Capital and Surplus Labor can figure out where this is headed.

They're too stupid to realize that it is they, themselves, that have caused the widening chasm between the haves and the have nots, the rich and the poor.

You can't fix stupid so I just insult it

Europe has long been giving their fast food workers a larger salary than they are worth. That's why they are being replaced by automated kiosks.

I say let 'em walk out.. who fucking cares? I don't eat that crap anyway.. and frankly, who's it going to hurt most? Oh, that's right. the poor because that's mostly who eats that shit.

:lol:

Hmmmm, they should becareful what they wish for.

McDonald's restaurants in Europe will soon be swapping the chain's legendary "service with a smile" with "service with a beep." European McDonald's restaurants are preparing to replace cashiers with touch screen computers at terminals where customers will be able to order up their hamburgers and fries and pay with credit cards.
About 7,000 of the fast food franchise's locations in the United Kingdom will be fitted with the touch screen technology, which aims to make the McDonald's experience more convenient and accommodating.
At McDonald's: Cashiers out, computers in - Technology & science - Innovation | NBC News

That'll give the left some ammunition to get their panties all in a wad.

Agreed. I have been led to understand that poor people are fat because eating a big mac is cheaper than eating healthy. Who then is going to be paying for the burger flippers' $15 per hour.

And yet who are the one complaining. You guys :badgrin:

And yet who are the one complaining. You guys :badgrin:

Ummmm, I thought DaGoose was one of your own....or are you throwing him under the bus. It's the left's MO, you know. :D

Remember Papa Johns warned everyone that his pizza will have to go up a whooping 10-14 cents? lmao

Pointing out how the strike is not going to achieve its objectives hardly qualifies as complaining.

Just sayin'.

Pointing out how the strike is not going to achieve its objectives hardly qualifies as complaining.

Just sayin'.

Whatever you want to call it, you are doing it and poor people arent.

they are complaining about their wages. they are going to be replaced and it will by the fault of people like you that made them your useful idiots

congrats; how do you sleep at night?

Let them walk off!

Just sayin'.

Whatever you want to call it, you are doing it and poor people arent.

they are complaining about their wages. they are going to be replaced and it will by the fault of people like you that made them your useful idiots

congrats; how do you sleep at night?

Election year diversions:

War on Women
Income Equality
War on Corporations
Immigration Reform
Minimum Wage Hike
BLM Land
Global Warming/Global Cooling/ Global Climate Change/More Hurricanes/Less Hurricanes/Flooding /Droughts/More Tornadoes
ect.....

Anything to keep the eyes off the ball

Last edited:

Forum List

Back