Hillary's Health Debate Exposes Yet Another Double-Standard By Democrats

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
th

Hillary fell and hit her head and spent close to a month away from work recovering. Many believe she was faking it because she was set to testify before Congress on Benghazi.

Karl Rove brought the subject up. Did Hillary suffer any permanent damage from her concussion? The media claims that football players suffer permanent damage from their concussions. Why not Hillary, Rove claims.

Bill Clinton decided to take this opportunity to prognosticate about how Rove has no right to be critical of Hillary's advanced age or her medical condition. The main-streamers were furious that somebody would dare question the mental faculties of their favorite perspective candidate. How dare anyone be critical of their air-apparent. This woman already has won the election and some ingrate Republicans dares to question if the doesn't have bats in the belfry?

Bill actually said she had a terrible concussion which required 6 months of work to recover from.

Sounds like a serious injury that should be a concern. We have a right to question if Hillary is up to the job she hasn't decided to run for.

Strange, I don't remember the left ever cutting Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole, or John McCain that same kind of slack. Reagan was accused of memory lapses and advanced age, but he was 69 in 1980, and Hillary will be 68 in 2016. Bob Dole was criticized for being a cripple and so was John McCain. So once again, we see a double-standard by the left. You can ask questions about a Republican's health, but you're out of line if you ask it of Hillary's health.

Links

Bill Clinton responds to Rove, says Hillary 'strong' - CNN.com

Last edited by a moderator:
th

Hillary fell and hit her head and spent close to a month away from work recovering. Many believe she was faking it because she was set to testify before Congress on Benghazi.

Karl Rove brought the subject up. Did Hillary suffer any permanent damage from her concussion? The media claims that football players suffer permanent damage from their concussions. Why not Hillary, Rove claims.

Bill Clinton decided to take this opportunity to prognosticate about how Rove has no right to be critical of Hillary's advanced age or her medical condition. The main-streamers were furious that somebody would dare question the mental faculties of their favorite perspective candidate. How dare anyone be critical of their air-apparent. This woman already has won the election and some ingrate Republicans dares to question if the doesn't have bats in the belfry?

Bill actually said she had a terrible concussion which required 6 months of work to recover from.

Sounds like a serious injury that should be a concern. We have a right to question if Hillary is up to the job she hasn't decided to run for.

Strange, I don't remember the left ever cutting Ronald Reagan, Bob Dole, or John McCain that same kind of slack. Reagan was accused of memory lapses and advanced age, but he was 69 in 1980, and Hillary will be 68 in 2016. Bob Dole was criticized for being a cripple and so was John McCain. So once again, we see a double-standard by the left. You can ask questions about a Republican's health, but you're out of line if you ask it of Hillary's health.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MzhzO4ZWKM

Links

So she wasn't faking?

I mean that's what Rove was saying back then, too..that she was faking.

Now? It's a serious injury that required a month in the hospital...which by the way it didn't.

You guys are fun. :badgrin:

th

Links

First, she was in the hospital for three days, not thirty.

Second, I don't see any mention of a concussion. Can you point it out?

Third, why believe Rove? His position in the party is to spread disinformation.

th

Links

So is every Democrat, including Hillary and Bill. They do nothing but spread misinformation.

Bill said it was a very serious injury. The claim was that it was a blood clot and a possible concussion. First they thought it was just a concussion but then they claim to have discovered a blood-clot, which is very serious. My mom had one, and while looking for it they discover that she had a benign tumor. She required brain surgery to remove it.

If you're saying it wasn't serious, and Bill is saying it was, somebody's lying.

What else is new???

Bill Clinton reveals it took Hillary 'six months of very serious work to get over' accident | Mail Online

Bill Clinton reveals it took Hillary 'six months of very serious work to get over' her concussion after accident - so why did State Department claim that she 'fully recovered' a month later

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton suffered a concussion and blood clot in December 2012, for which she was hospitalized for three days
Karl Rove suggested last week that Hillary Clinton is hiding something about her health
On Tuesday Bill Clinton spoke out about his wife's health and said 'there's nothing to' the Republican's claims
Hillary's concussion 'required six months of very serious work to get over,' Bill said. 'It’s something she never low-balled with the American people, never tried to pretend it didn’t happen.'
But the State Department said less than a month after Hillary's accident 'she seems to be fully recovered'

Read more: Bill Clinton reveals it took Hillary 'six months of very serious work to get over' accident | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

th

Links

So is every Democrat, including Hillary and Bill. They do nothing but spread misinformation.

Bill said it was a very serious injury. The claim was that it was a blood clot and a possible concussion. First they thought it was just a concussion but then they claim to have discovered a blood-clot, which is very serious. My mom had one, and while looking for it they discover that she had a benign tumor. She required brain surgery to remove it.

If you're saying it wasn't serious, and Bill is saying it was, somebody's lying.

What else is new???

That "woman" has nothing inside her skull besides a blot clot.

Rove lied. It is that simple.

He said Clinton was in the hospital for 30 days. She was not. She was in the hospital for four days.

He said Clinton was wearing glasses only people with TBI's wear. That is also a lie.

How many more topics are you mindless rubes going to start to keep Rove's lies alive? What does that say about your credulousness and integrity?

Last edited:
Rove lied. It is that simple.

He said Clinton was in the hospital for 30 days. She was not. She was in the hospital for four days.

He said Clinton was wearing glasses only people with TBI's wear. That is also a lie.

How many more topics are you mindless rubes going to start to keep Rove's lies alive? What does that say about your credulousness and integrity?

If he's lying, prove it or STFU retard.

Hillary Clinton's Glasses Are For Concussion, Not Fashion - ABC News

Hillary Clinton's Glasses Are For Concussion, Not Fashion
Jan. 25, 2013
By DANA HUGHES and DAN CHILDS

The thick glasses Hillary Clinton has been wearing in public since returning from a concussion and blood clot last month are the result of lingering effects of her health problems, a Clinton aide confirms.

"She'll be wearing these glasses instead of her contacts for a period of time because of lingering issues stemming from her concussion," said spokesman Philippe Reines. "With them on she sees just fine."

During more than five hours of testimony before Congress Clinton could be seen wearing glasses that appeared to have a thick left lens with lines across it.​

Democrat Senator Charles Schumer responds:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5ArkHgNrZA]Charles Schumer said "When your running for President everything should be public" - YouTube[/ame]

I don't recall Slick dissing Dole over being a wounded vet, and my recollection is that it was the gop, and W's campaign, that impuned McCain's sanity because of his mistreatment as a POW. But in either case, it is wrong.

I liked Reagan's response of refusing to make an issue of his opponents inexperience.

The winning double standard move here is the 2014 Karl Rove vs. the 2008 Karl Rove.

Rove in 2008:

HEMMER: All right. Let’s shift our focus now to John McCain. Howard Dean and the DNC is circulating a rather extensive study that they have done in 17 different swing states across the country and they conclude that the age of John McCain is hurting him with some of these moderate voters. What is your take on that as they take on McCain?

ROVE: You know, look, I think this is really reprehensible on Dean’s part. First of all, I don’t accept the argument because if Senator McCain were having a problem with independents because of his age, he would not be tied or slightly ahead of or slightly behind either Clinton or Obama in all of these national polls. In fact, right now, he should be way, way behind both Obama and Clinton and he’s not. In fact, he’s ahead of them in most of the national polls.

And, I think, this is really – I mean, the Democrats have done this before. We saw this drama being played out and their story being spun out on the same way in 1979 and 1980 when Ronald Reagan was on the ballot. And I think, it’s going to probably be as unhelpful to Democratic cause again this year.

The 2008 Karl Rove calls the 2014 Karl Rove ?reprehensible? | FreakOutNation

This could be a planted news story Rove fell for. HC's net approval numbers are dropping again. With the D bench if they can't run Hillary they can't win in 2016. But I don't think this story is working in her favor.

Forum List

Back