Lawmakers in the US are "starting to realise" that Ukraine will have to be divided with Russia

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The extremely stupid war between two brothers is a product of united criminals like Biden, Putin, Zelensky, Scholz & Co
But a peace agreement now is impossible because anyone in Russia knows the West will cheat Russia again, make Ukrainian army more stronger and attack Russia in few years.
Be sure (unfortunately) Russia will take the entirely Ukraine including all its parts.
And Zelensky will face the sad fate either of Mussolini or that one of Trotzki.

One thing is very sure, after Ukraine Russia will make a corridor to Kaliningrad in Lithuania.
NATO will do nothing except condolences to the Lilipute

Lawmakers in the US are "starting to realise" that Ukraine will have to be divided with Russia taking at least some of the territories it has occupied, an expert has claimed.

The extremely stupid war between two brothers is a product of united criminals like Biden, Putin, Zelensky, Scholz & Co
But a peace agreement now is impossible because anyone in Russia knows the West will cheat Russia again, make Ukrainian army more stronger and attack Russia in few years.
Be sure (unfortunately) Russia will take the entirely Ukraine including all its parts.

One thing is very sure, after Ukraine Russia will make a corridor to Kaliningrad in Lithuania.

Why is it that a nobody like me was well aware of this MONTHS ago, but the professionals who are in charge of this shit are just now starting to catch on?

Maybe if we had been honest about this from the start, there would be several hundred thousand less dead people. :dunno:

i always considered ukraine part of russia since it began

Why is it that a nobody like me was well aware of this MONTHS ago, but the professionals who are in charge of this shit are just now starting to catch on?

Maybe if we had been honest about this from the start, there would be several hundred thousand less dead people. :dunno:
why?????...it was an easy ass raping of the treasury from potato the child rapist

we need to audit every penny in 25 and punish the looters

One thing is very sure ...

Exactly: Russia made the essential mistake to be again a threat for everyone else in the world.

Why needs the biggest country in the world the territory of other nations? Russia is a rich country with nearly no population so everyone could live there in wealth and peace. Instead of this Russia needs always again new wars. Amdf why for heavens sake started Russia a war against Europe in the Ukraine? Currently Russia is dead without to know this. What looks like life are only the own deadly spasms.

China, Russia and the Arab world are testing our resolve and learning how to fight us.

How was Afghanistan able to fight off Russia and USA?

How were Iraqis able to keep fighting us for twenty years? China, Russia and Iran backed them.

Way to go Mike Johnson and republicans. You win. We will let Russia run amok

China, Russia and the Arab world are testing our resolve and learning how to fight us.

How was Afghanistan able to fight off Russia and USA?

How were Iraqis able to keep fighting us for twenty years? China, Russia and Iran backed them.

Way to go Mike Johnson and republicans. You win. We will let Russia run amok
The sooner you 'Ukrainian supporters' start to realize than far not all Ukrainians want to turn their country into another Afghanistan or Iraq, the better it will be for everyone.

The sooner you 'Ukrainian supporters' start to realize than far not all Ukrainians want to turn their country into another Afghanistan or Iraq, the better it will be for everyone.
You mean some want to wave the white flag and give up? How many Want to do that?

Also, this is not good for the west. But, I guess another country will have to step up And support them. If this is as important as they say.

Dear Uncle P never had any interest in the west from the start and was happy to allow Kyiv to be nominally independent .

They should have listened to Dear Uncle in March 22 and not send out lackey Boris to sacrifice the lives of 500 000 UAF and even more injured .

You mean some want to wave the white flag and give up? How many Want to do that?

Also, this is not good for the west. But, I guess another country will have to step up And support them. If this is as important as they say.
I wouldn't call it 'the white flag', but rather the 'agreeable peace'. But whatever, that doesn't matter. Yes, 'some' really want and their number are steadily growing. And will be growing further considering the growing death toll in this senseless prolonged meat grinder, social and economic turbulence this war causes, incompetence and corruption of Zelensky administration etc.

What is good for the West and what is good for Ukraine are the things that began to split at some point in the past.

Russia knows the West will cheat Russia again,
Moscow 🇸🇦 🐖 🇷🇺 ulus SUCKS BIG TIME, YOU PRODUCE ONLY 1 % OF THE WORLD GDP , this is your future

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

I wouldn't call it 'the white flag', but rather the 'agreeable peace'. But whatever, that doesn't matter. Yes, 'some' really want and their number are steadily growing. And will be growing further considering the growing death toll in this senseless prolonged meat grinder, social and economic turbulence this war causes, incompetence and corruption of Zelensky administration etc.

What is good for the West and what is good for Ukraine are the things that began to split at some point in the past.
Corruption of Zelensky sounds like pro Russia propaganda Comrad

Corruption of Zelensky sounds like pro Russia propaganda Comrad
I don't care how it sounds, mate. If you want to make a personal hero out of Zelensky, then full speed. Before that, I would advise you to watch some Ukrainian journalists who can't be blamed in love to Russia - such as Bihus.info, Butusov; but I doubt immensely you will ever bother to do so. Basically, I have already given up on your crowd.

I don't care how it sounds, mate. If you want to make a personal hero out of Zelensky, then full speed. Before that, I would advise you to watch some Ukrainian journalists who can't be blamed in love to Russia - such as Bihus.info, Butusov; but I doubt immensely you will ever bother to do so. Basically, I have already given up on your crowd.
Russia is the enemy.

Lawmakers in the west realize that Russia is never going further west.

yes !

F-WpVZ5WUAAdF0k.jpg

Then you people should pick a rifle and go to fight, or just shut up.
US DO PANTY OF FIGHTING EVERYDAY ....

"Baldy from Brazzers" posted a photo with a Ukrainian trident.
The photo immediately went viral on Ukrainian Telegram channels and media with comments that the actor "expressed support for Ukraine"...
A little later, the actor said that he did not know what was depicted on the T-shirt and did not express any support for anyone with his photo...According to Sins, he was asked to wear the T-shirt and be photographed in it by his shooting partner - Ukrainian actress of adult genre Yuliya Senyuk

What a good allegory.
Ukraine, which gives itself to everyone for money, broadcasts the idea that the USA is with them. But in reality, the USA will not only shun them, but f**k them and then wipe their dick with this T-shirt.....
GPakLflbNxfMr6f09cEBEwh0gSkrZ5mYWxAUstXfMvHWamADReV-KLyudSUXuuu_ZTswUKU7UxSOzscYfTbAx1hCFdh9LlYUKOvGgdEEFIbdEfVZerbt7O4QIKZh-mc3otugB6AAWMgsrvTX5RjaWCOcVhdSadTx6vuS6dkS03HZUOOMiagkBZ9M8DZUI2GTuRZhSL72m6x6MwWnVM4hAnSIwHSQ0SkOWNigdOdr60kg3PdHUCrUQ-t74E3aYpLDPZBCvRjYVASP7TOF9uMzQpm1ohtuxevdOSDGhxQO47BXaeOlkUOaDbjJMHUG2rtawM5F13LaFwApGPFtixEz8nzSwX7ZGqYVvO6hJ_VhIsPo9bEabcb7ninStrRF_9Eyxyjw5IBzSJ-bqIEFJjvoqVMcxSVji3UT2buiT-qz87NcwfN9iRolRo18soREo8DwuBaze861G4xbc9Vm5L8SsVa4oPdgg6neWNkTBkRJiKqTDlQUwMlU0XvqQD6YwbGQTwNR_dobFLTsrBBENwARUNgnoNiutzmcyiDVV0TdkXJ3e9LHEnB5fAsacER0uvtogs62Z9IrtWDbKwCOCAPgsz0xUZ7IWnaVP84yJObhc2Gq1aAYD2eK7LmghddHbaKzBxuSJJOiWQwLmQEkBDoYyVNexeRhC8eSiYtCzwlxoAEPYtAvyhkGRu7_A2TWAWPiq-ZQG67mqK4K4RW2hr3iAAYIQmUjwUttm7kBVAfJSWpgXAV1MnpG88oLko0aEJHTPTLjzNsbNDX9DHK1pMNzAhmUQUkOJMqduBAndSVNULEG-sCmM7NZXLtLg5dEyOlYI-zntKMJF1I4KUCfaMFgoI9xce5LCGUEjS4iJYRxYmFZpCCpvZeJjajClUZnHhJy9nsABMCCy565mZP05NubKjNeJGaiyTVR6BrAnDtwk5KNw8CdOGvnRVy9gdWlAbFAqGdiaezGyoy7s9S0FiwgoyYZoPTiQGo8mQmghJeqeRlB7hSW4os3guo5oE_agfOxvSDjftkZZGXOr8GF9BOBg0hH4TovJFuNqUEXRzS_MoM0aiIEsmNKP1nYg_dEqljpAfzFV3J7xjAJaNENekKCsA0DYmxrCRd0TZ0T1qQhMtLa1nN7zJaZTeuxBxc3P3FClTnCVyAzWS2o69BWphmrSLDMxLZQquaBSRkTHfjCsLG-UtN-ymgHF2_cw6fFcxFQCqdCup0lGf_qQuc2pJ0ic3SJMHVg0Jqce0mQ5vfqutjg3rdH40vEsYko4C9K0OLjbDLxTmtpVJU8DkCURrNggJjX8jv_xpmcGQAkZBTMAKLk6xG2g_Dqv_tYwOcGa5ja4Qx2l1FpBRLL24FeqPCxoTxCkLy4ikZ3_98SlYZAEMEL1dNabzTYPfphJKd3bdChtIjBNIPC633q6uLVVXnbCsE_pUcTmwUDeFkwrKrwkvE9swBduKpFJ8wMMjcVMXEhGzexOW0nOb8pwRfllr5jEpQ6QofAQLhvmRkTlXb5-CgSL9fX4lgVgNo64u-boxBhftMTfvkKdyWN_zJXtKAAU4gGw3lv9ar_-jKldwT9k4I3avMW0uMLb9r40YRGGqlo0I71xVAr1KP5y2CuaMMT8s1g4i-oqnS3jw5wRddSUmCIpfCpvUWrvmrg1GUF_bCzRPnSpYDhaZ2oK-O1llhb6hIOZ3diWfcBCkhDjfsw0AI-8xOe6Zokhs78Y8RlMWKjOjXgWa4l-635kmSWxu-w8NcL8vdD4plMGTuBlqYL-Bkx7TZ0k0v3suup4w9o0vLDLEAjfttpZdZf7AEkdLGyw0pG0ugfJtpc2-MXlJfc4nAEm-CmsEJrnjt7g2RUOhvpEc7HlQM5hRFL6MK9-PERIw-ggo2bWeU0ny-BpobC8WKbNfIaHOUorFkyhob17OERBFnjN2IQ-30LK6CG99hYeWI81FRDmTRhKClAPkggw6N-AdGcSVu0h489M7enA-LiyBWjGk4Ueo77cteFNL1SQDdIYnTgoJpfCzsjpDRa2HsR_FcXgzrlEulJEP6qY2HjT6KwrxsJ5QV_ntEmhrMyUpuH4SnfNqmsmHA2tPfuMCFGa8BXUnLrjajKUPVV22r64owVhPF4xENYa6N8WHECYI5T8O84KDUnXy3wd5QjYQDaFdMLjabpjYnyVzVm3cKAtzpQJ9BQea4KuZFEtBhYWSC_B6UhCAZSikmynGjT8nLeIuCuu1nVJX8uUATmUvFgmHaCSj73m636MUVUdN9xEnZIYQWCYZqd2BmBBSeYeGoQPjcmgxrEI_hq469qYKDi_iDznUm4Nke-jIG0VLFgUag0gUi_ZEvfy1J2VTX8wkJlKMNVo_Fb3fjq8cV1qpr48C6UlMK6VXHL2xAuqXKwQa_zwv6ba5dmfowhpqRRknNrtlOYnPZZTggyJ-ZFfkJyRQgQVOOS6l2ZScE05biqO1MMdrewafcQ6ThC_xhS0fA94

Forum List

Back