RFK Jr is starting to sound like a democrat from the 1960s or even 2002.

One thing that the US government should do really must do is to provide programs to help out drug addicts. Now hear me out because I think you’re a cool guy. It’s not just to help out the drug user it’s to help out children of drug addicts… because if you have more and more kids in this country growing up in single parent household(that always a bad thing but statistically speaking more of those kids end up in jail), growing up with parents in jail, or totally doped up every day, that’s a problem for the whole country.

We have a terrible fetnal issue in this country. It’s killed hundreds of thousands of Americans. We have a guy in Joe Biden who’s not even talking about that thing. I haven’t heard Democrats talk about it. They’re not talking about the fetnal that’s being brought over the border illegally which is then killing Americans. It’s breaking up American families creating parentless homes for children.

I consider the children of drug addicts in this country. And I don’t see Democrats and many Republicans talking about policies that will actually fight that issue. It’s one of the greatest issues of our time. Drug addiction, suicide, and depression in this country are at all time highs. RFK Junior is telling us the policies he will bring forth to combat that. …Ramaswamy has also done the same thing. These are guys out there talking about the issues like huge swaths of young Americans who are not patriotic. We have seen it in the polls. Massive numbers of young Americans no longer feel a need to help out the community to help the country. They’re all about narcissism. Watching TikTok all day going on Instagram all day. Getting a dog not starting a family. Why not try and start a family and get a dog that’s the American way.

Freedom is under attack in this country. And you have conservatives being banned on YouTube. And other platforms conservatives have been banned on. RFK Junior wants freedom of speech like we should have.
Addicts are better served by private institutions.

Addicts are better served by private institutions.
Often that is the case. State sponsored nursing homes and addiction treatment centers can be pretty tough to go through. Private drug rehab centers can be quite expensive though.

With all the fetnal pouring over the border poisoning American society I think the big concern is what about the children of drug addicts? what is to be done about this.

he’s got a uphill climb. But perhaps if he does end up running as an independent, he will take away Democrats who were going to vote for Biden . It would be a breath of fresh air if an independent becomes president.
Let's say RFK runs as an independent and that the Republican wins. The Dem narrative will be that the Republican POTUS is illegitimate, the election was illegitimate, that Republicans don't have a mandate from the people, and that Dems really won it.

There may be some things I disagree with RFK Junior on.

Here’s the most important thing. I admire Donald Trump and RFK Junior. I’m not voting for Biden. I’ll say it again because I think it’s most important. I’m not voting for Joe Biden.

Under Biden the individual is suffering in America. They can’t afford a home. We spent many billions of dollars on Ukraine and only 1/4 of that money is going to their military efforts. 75% of it is going to prop up their social services. And it is RFK Junior, talking about having sensible border policies which will help the American middle-class. He wants to stop the illegal immigrants coming to our country. I don’t think I’ve ever heard any modern day Democrats talk like that. They are repeating BLM propaganda that’s what most Democrats do. Not RFK Junior.

I can’t recall any democrats talking about how the lockdowns were wrong, how the coronavirus vaccine can be dangerous for people I haven’t really heard many Republicans even say this kind of thing aside for maybe those from the freedom caucus. And those lockdowns and the vaccine were monumental aspects of American history. Robert F Kennedy Junior is out there fighting back against the lockdowns. He said that they were wrong, he is for proven vaccines, but not rushed ones.

Weighing the pros and cons I like what I see from RFK Junior.
Everytime a Democrat tries to justify and defend the lockdowns because of the virus they look stupid because at the height of the pandemic, you heard Democrats rant and rave about “staying home, staying safe” for everything except for massive social justice protests.

Forum List

Back