After Years Of Stagnant Wages The Poor Are Starting To Fight Back

Remember Papa Johns warned everyone that his pizza will have to go up a whooping 10-14 cents? lmao

If it goes up a penny because some low skilled worker is being handed something he/she doesn't deserve, that's too much.

No one cares if you think they deserve it or not. The sooner republicans realize there is no remote control for others the better arguments they'll make
I agree. Democrats would also do well to heed that advice.

After years of watching the middle class disappear due to the enormous tax breaks for the wealthy and destroying the Unions we are starting to see a serious unrest.

I mean seriously, who really minds paying an extra $.25 for a Big Mac and $.10 for an order of fries? Just think of the boost it would be to the economy if lower wage workers had more money to spend and created more demand which is how you REALLY grow an economy. Because we all have seen how Trickle Down has worked. :eusa_whistle:

U.S. fast-food workers plan to walk off jobs to protest low pay

I care. Since you don't get to dictate whether anyone does but you, STFU about even that amount not being a big deal.

Let me keep more of my money I've earned and the economy with grow. If anyone should spend it, it should be the one that made it not some POS that wants it handed to him.

What's the matter dude? You so fucking poor that spending an extra dollar on your fast food would hurt?
Poor baby. Get a skill and get a good paying job.

And let you KEEP more of your hard earned dollars eh? Dude you already established in another thread that at your income level you get back every dollar in income tax you paid in.

Like you spending you piddly ass income is gonna grow the economy. LMAO.

WTF is "with grow"?

It's not the amount that is the issue. It's the reason behind why that amount is up even a penny.

I don't get every dime back I paid in. In fact, I usually pay more so some leech can get back MORE than they paid in through the earned income credit.

Remember Papa Johns warned everyone that his pizza will have to go up a whooping 10-14 cents? lmao

If it goes up a penny because some low skilled worker is being handed something he/she doesn't deserve, that's too much.

No one cares if you think they deserve it or not. The sooner republicans realize there is no remote control for others the better arguments they'll make

The sooner others realize no one else owes them a damn thing in life, the better off this country will be.

The sooner others realize no one else owes them a damn thing in life, the better off this country will be.

The sooner you stop building strawmen about imaginary people and what you think they think the closer you'll be to reality

The sooner you stop building strawmen about imaginary people and what you think they think the closer you'll be to reality
If you don't think the social welfare leeches think it's owed to them, try suggesting a reduction is their handouts. Their reaction to such suggestions is proof they think it's owed to them.

Forum List

Back