After a felon serves their sentence

For ex., get yourself employed in construction ,and witness God's special children revel in their moral turpitude ...
I'm a construction worker, and I have no idea what point it is, if any, that you think you are making.
The penal industrial complex in our backyard turned SpringDing into a waiting room for ex-& rotating incarcerates and their families Bob, our lovely state's bloody do gooders grease landlords and employers to take them in & on

Because they're socialized labor, they come with a short leash , rights are traded for the convenience of prostituting them

Which is why this 2011 renovation had just as many parolees as mexican H1B's>

springfield_chc_featured.jpg

~S~

I still don't see how any of this is relevant to my profession, as a construction worker.

You seem not to have an actual point; just an incoherent rant that doesn't seem to mean anything. Perhaps you're bigoted against construction workers in general, but it's hard to tell.

Should they be able to own guns?
I ask because them being able to vote is all the rage now.
Shouldn't we be consistent in policy? Meaning all rights restored?
No, that's contrived nonsense. Thanks for asking!
So are you against them voting too?
Nope! Thanks for asking!
So they arent capable of owning a means to defend themself but they are capable to set policy..
Lol makes so much sense!

To answer TN's question: Yes, all of the rights and liberties of felons should be restored after serving their time.

People who have their rights stripped from them and Imprisoned are more to vote against gun control legislation. there will be a lot of discussion about this. I say a man is only a criminal until he serves his sentence and repays his debt to society. After that every person has the right to Self protection and personal security. People who commit violent crimes using guns should never have that right restored. You can catch a felony for a lot of non violent offenses due to enhanced sentencing in many States. There should be a pathway for restoration of gun ownership rights after a sentence is served.

Yes.

Once they have served their debt to society they should be given full rights back.

If they cannot be trusted with those rights, then they should not be let out of prison.

Right. Of course, I think a ton of them should be in the ground.

However, if you determine that the punishment is (X), then once that punishment is up, then it should be over.

Well I have yet to see a single felon that was not able to get a gun after being released..... so if having a law didn't stop from getting a gun..... which one would assume that if they are a felon, that the law didn't stop them from breaking the original law that caused them to be a felon.......

Then the solution isn't to have laws on ex-convicts... but rather to not allow bad people out of prison to begin with.

Forum List

Back