40 Years Ago Communist Shot and Killed by Klansmen in North Carolina

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
40 years ago this month Klansman shot and killed 4 communist. The Klansman were found not guilty twice. Somehow Politico manages to to tie this event, into Charlottesville killing, weaves through SC church shooting, and blames Trump. SNL did a funny skit about “communist hunting season.” I can’t tell if former Democrat Senator Al Franken is part of the skit or if that’s and early Joe Piscapo. I will post both.
Commie Hunting Season
The Massacre That Spawned the Alt-Right
The communist appeared to be violent agitators.
Greensboro Massacre: 40 Years Later

Last edited:
40 years ago this month Klansman shot and killed 4 communist. The Klansman were found not guilty twice. Somehow Politico manages to to tie this event, into Charlottesville killing, weaves through SC church shooting, and blames Trump. SNL did a funny skit about “communist hunting season.” I can’t tell if former Democrat Senator Al Franken is part of the skit or if that’s and early Joe Piscapo. I will post both.
Commie Hunting Season
40 years ago, I was trained in the Military to shoot and kill Commies. I am ashamed of where my country has moved to when Bernie and Phocohontas walk amongst US.

Commie Hunting Season
40 years ago, I was trained in the Military to shoot and kill Commies. I am ashamed of where my country has moved to when Bernie and Phocohontas walk amongst US.

You mean a country where Trump sucks up to a "former" commie KGB officer don't you?

You told a group that wanted to speak freely you were going to violently attacked them so they popped open the trucks and shot you in the face

not sure what the problem is

You told a group that wanted to speak freely you were going to violently attacked them so they popped open the trucks and shot you in the face

conservatives tell me they are going to violently attack me every day.....

you have done it!

Commie Hunting Season

You mean a country where Trump sucks up to a "former" commie KGB officer don't you?
Like this guy did? Because of the brown turd, Oblummer allowed his butt buddy Putin to invade Crimea, because he stopped the missile defense from going to Ukraine. Thanks Obuttbuddy….

Commie Hunting Season

Grow up!

you have done it!

you have done it!
Now, dont get your panties all bound up. We never said we are going to attack you violently, we said when you fuckers start some shit, like collapsing this economy and overthrowing the president, we are going to step in and mistake you dumbasses as ISIS terrorists. There is no difference between the two groups.

Is this ISIS or Antifa?...………………………...Is this ISIS or Antifa?
ANTIFA.jpg isis-children.jpg

the KKK murdered tens of thousands
Comunist have murdered over 100 million and counting
so you tell me which is the worst evil?

Commie Hunting Season

Like this guy did? Because of the brown turd, Oblummer allowed his butt buddy Putin to invade Crimea, because he stopped the missile defense from going to Ukraine. Thanks Obuttbuddy….

Nope...much, much worse.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/...utocrats_to_get_more_appealing_narrative.html

FYI, the KKK were the bad guys 40 years ago, nothing there has changed. Thank you.

FYI, the KKK were the bad guys 40 years ago, nothing there has changed. Thank you.
and communist arent bad guys?

On that day? No.
on any day
comunist have mass murdered over 100 million a thousand times more then the KKK has

Those guys didn't. Misguided as they were and I'm not a fan of Communists but I think they mostly attracted the attention of the klan by trying to get workers rights for black people in the south.

The Communists were the bad guys as well 40 years ago.

If they shoot each other, the result is public service homicides.

Now, of course, if either the Communists or Triple K folks shoots regular law abiding capitalists, that's a bird of a different color. People aren't going to put up with that shit.

Now, of course, if either the Communists or Triple K folks shoots regular law abiding capitalists, that's a bird of a different color. People aren't going to put up with that shit.

Yeah....no, the klan were in the wrong in this incident regardless of the political ideology of the others.

Yeah....no, the klan were in the wrong in this incident regardless of the political ideology of the others.

The response of the Greensboro city fathers was spot on, however. It was 40 years ago, and they haven't had a recurrence of this KKK-CPUSA violence

Forum List

Back