Adults Nearly Kill Kids at Easter Egg Hunt

Do they teach to them paint with large brushes as well? lol. It is purely partisan speculation and nothing more. This idtoic thread reminds me of Rdean's recent derp thread about a 'religious man' pouring boiling water on two queers.
You are simply dismissing the point because you don't like it. Not everyone falls into this or that but generalities are generally true. I've been around lots of lib's kids and lots of conservative's kids. Liberals like to negotiate with their children.

Your point is being dismissed b/c it is blind partisan horseshit. You want to speak in generalities b/c it confirms your bias. It is the same dumb 'my side good, your side bad' shtick that is so common around here.
I'm basing it on my life's observation so your opinion is blind horseshit. Generalities do exist. Closing my eyes and pretending moral equivalence would be blind partisanship.

You are free to believe the parents that acted foolishly at this Easter Egg Hunt are liberals if it fits your narrative. I really don't care.
Thanks for the permission kind sir. I feel blessed.

"I feel blessed."

You should feel blessed, remember I blessed you in February, OMG get with the programme already :whip:

Some of the biggest most arrogant and rude asses I've ever met are "Christian conservatives." Lol. MDK is right on the money.

You mean you don't like this shoved in your face everywhere you look?

gospelbillboard.jpg

Some of the biggest most arrogant and rude asses I've ever met are "Christian conservatives." Lol. MDK is right on the money.

gospelbillboard.jpg

That I don't care about since I don't believe in either. I used to live right next door to a church. Good grief, some of the biggest assholes is what they are. I have first hand knowledge of how some of them behave and then call themselves "Christians." Just like you see here on the forum.

gospelbillboard.jpg

That I don't care about since I don't believe in either. I used to live right next door to a church. Good grief, some of the biggest assholes is what they are. I have first hand knowledge of how some of them behave and then call themselves "Christians." Just like you see here on the forum.

There was recently an article written about how after-church crowds would cram themselves into restaurants, talk about how inspiring the sermon was, and then stiff the waiting staff. Ultimately one's Christianity is best judged on how they treat their fellow man. I'm an obnoxious Christian on this forum, but IRL I give restaurant waiting staff an awesome tip when I pay the bill.

New research shows young Americans are dramatically less likely to go to church -- or to participate in any form of organized religion -- than their parents and grandparents.

"It's a huge change," says Harvard University professor Robert Putnam, who conducted the research.

Historically, the percentage of Americans who said they had no religious affiliation (pollsters refer to this group as the "nones") has been very small -- hovering between 5 percent and 10 percent.

However, Putnam says the percentage of "nones" has now skyrocketed to between 30 percent and 40 percent among younger Americans.

Putnam calls this a "stunning development." He gave reporters a first glimpse of his data Tuesday at a conference on religion organized by the Pew Forum on Faith in Public Life.

The research will be included in a forthcoming book, called "American Grace."

This trend started in the 1990s and continues through today. It includes people in both Generation X and Y.

gospelbillboard.jpg

:badgrin:

Last edited:

gospelbillboard.jpg

Well, I wouldn't say they are a "minority" in this country. Not yet anyways. It's the older religious folks who are ignorant and closed minded who are chasing people away from "religion." They show everyone how mean, nasty and intolerant they are instead of being embracing, warm and welcoming. :dunno: My auntie is a true Christian. She isn't judgmental or preachy. She actually walks the walk. When she does give the occasional "sermon" she is warm and welcoming and gentle.

I might not agree with my auntie, but I listen to her and I respect her because SHE is respectful and kind. Most of the people who post here on the board (hopefully they are not an accurate representation, but I fear that they are), are not really at all "Christian like" in their demeanor or their treatment of others. In fact, they are totally the opposite. People see this and realize this.

Forum List

Back