Easter - ABC Style

what are you talking about? You were the one who called Dreidel Dreidel a Hanukhah song.....

I have said that I don't think that any religion has a place in public schools unless it is taught in a comparative religion class.

When will YOU tell me how a school calling december vacation Winter vacation instead of Christmas vacation RUINS the Holiday?

Well, I overlooked anothe holiday libs are attacking - which destroys your talking points

Fox News reports that Maryland educators have such a fear of anything religious that they have begun rewriting history to remove any references to faith in the classroom -- beginning with Thanksgiving:

Young students across the state read stories about the Pilgrims (search) and Native Americans, simulate Mayflower (search) voyages, hold mock feasts and learn about the famous meal that temporarily allied two very different groups.
But what teachers don't mention when they describe the feast is that the Pilgrims not only thanked the Native Americans for their peaceful three-day indulgence, but repeatedly thanked God.

"We teach about Thanksgiving from a purely historical perspective, not from a religious perspective," said Charles Ridgell, St. Mary's County Public Schools curriculum and instruction director. School administrators statewide agree, saying religion never coincides with how they teach Thanksgiving to students.

http://www.captainsquartersblog.com/mt/archives/003142.php

I have - so you shut the fuck up and take your loss as best you can
you have not...tell me how Christmas is RUINED because a school calls the december holiday winter vacation.

YOu have NEVER answered that question.

I am going out to dinner with my wife...when I come back, maybe you can have developed an answer to that question.

you have not...tell me how Christmas is RUINED because a school calls the december holiday winter vacation.

YOu have NEVER answered that question.

I am going out to dinner with my wife...when I come back, maybe you can have developed an answer to that question.

Save time and eat your crow there

MM, why do you punish yourself talking to a parrot. Parrots can't think for themselves. They can only mimick and repeat what they are told.

You will never get it

If libs do not get their way - they sue

If you disagree with libs - you are attacked

If you make valid points - they do the liberal two step

If im not mistaken, if one were to go through the majority of your posts, this could be your model of conduct. Insert Republican accordingly.

RSR - You dont even know when you are getting owned..Its so funny..My wife and I are sitting here lauging our assess off at you. But I have to give you credit man. You play ignorant so damn well. I honestly have never seen anything like it. The right sure has done a number on you. :badgrin:

RSR - You dont even know when you are getting owned..Its so funny..My wife and I are sitting here lauging our assess off at you. But I have to give you credit man. You play ignorant so damn well. I honestly have never seen anything like it. The right sure has done a number on you. :badgrin:

Any time a liberal advises a conservative to back down - you are losing - tells me the opposite

MM has been unable to disprove the lefts war on Christmas

I think you are unable to prove that their is a war Red States.. The only thing you have is the ALCU..or whatever the hell it is..and a few other people who dont like Christmas...and suddenly the "LEFT" which constitutes millions of Americans has a war on Xmas. I really dont think you can prove the LEFT has a war on Xmas. I think all you have is a few screwball examples and you GENERALIZE that to the entire Left...tsk tsk tsk

Any time a liberal advises a conservative to back down - you are losing - tells me the opposite

MM has been unable to disprove the lefts war on Christmas

I think you are unable to prove that their is a war Red States.. The only thing you have is the ALCU..or whatever the hell it is..and a few other people who dont like Christmas...and suddenly the "LEFT" which constitutes millions of Americans has a war on Xmas. I really dont think you can prove the LEFT has a war on Xmas. I think all you have is a few screwball examples and you GENERALIZE that to the entire Left...tsk tsk tsk

exactly Tbor.... RSR just spews overheated hyperbole. To claim that the mere act of a school changing the name of their december vacation from Christmas to Winter actually RUINING the Christmas Holiday defies credulity. He spews it and then never is willing to explain it or back it up. It really is his standard MO.

and the real pathetic part is that the vast majority of what he spews, he doesn't even write himself.

I get a kick from watching people like just repeat what you are told and not even knowing what you are talking about.

Like Pelosi and Reid on foreign policy?

With about a 9 point drop in the polls after the Speaker of State went to Syria - I kind of hope see goes to Iran

any chance you are actually going to explain how calling the december school vacation "winter vacation" RUINS the CHristmas holiday? Or will you just continue your practice of dropping wierd outlandish rhetorical bombs that are over the top exaggerations and then running away from them?

any chance you are actually going to explain how calling the december school vacation "winter vacation" RUINS the CHristmas holiday? Or will you just continue your practice of dropping wierd outlandish rhetorical bombs that are over the top exaggerations and then running away from them?

I have but I usually have a difficult time getting through to you. Your liberalism blocks any logic

Nice way to chage the subject of the thread

I would to if the polls were so distressing

I have but I usually have a difficult time getting through to you. Your liberalism blocks any logic

Nice way to chage the subject of the thread

I would to if the polls were so distressing

no...yo have posted articles that detail how some members of the community objected to the name change. YOu have not shown how the name change RUINED the holiday for anyone. Or are you willing to admit that the use of the word "RUIN" was hyperbole?

Forum List

Back