Democrats At The Easter Egg Hunt

Gee, I thought that liberals didn't even know it was Easter. You wingnuts need to pick a narrative and stick with it.

Gee, I thought that liberals didn't even know it was Easter. You wingnuts need to pick a narrative and stick with it.

To the Progs, this was just Mo Fwee Stuff for the taking.

If Democrats are 'ungodly heathens' then they'd all have to be Republicans one would think. Or cross-over Muslims.

Photos of the 'chaos' are pouring in:

fark_b0K9PZpIOES-xwTnHxa0TBbjYK8.jpg

:lol:

I didn't read the whole write up, but gee whiz. What made these "adults" want to hunt the eggs? Was one of them plastic with a million dollars hidden inside of it?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things." Corinthians 13:11

I didn't read the whole write up, but gee whiz. What made these "adults" want to hunt the eggs? Was one of them plastic with a million dollars hidden inside of it?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things." Corinthians 13:11

I didn't understand this either. How can grown adults act like this? I think the eggs were filled with candy, probably pez. Something is wrong here.

Forum List

Back