Easter - ABC Style

the subject of this thread is about religious holidays...it is NOT about Nancy Pelosi's poll numbers. It is YOU who changed the topic of the thread, pal, not me.

YOu made a ridiculous hyperbolic assertion that a school changing the name of a vacation period RUINED the Christmas holiday. Just retract that idiocy and we'll move on.

no...yo have posted articles that detail how some members of the community objected to the name change. YOu have not shown how the name change RUINED the holiday for anyone. Or are you willing to admit that the use of the word "RUIN" was hyperbole?

Not at all

Libs go out of their way to attack the holiday every year and those who want to openly celebrate it

Not at all

Libs go out of their way to attack the holiday every year and those who want to openly celebrate it

again...please explain how the holiday was RUINED for anyone. Did ANYONE inthat school district fail to celebrate Christmas because of the name change?

again...please explain how the holiday was RUINED for anyone. Did ANYONE inthat school district fail to celebrate Christmas because of the name change?

No Christmas parties, no cards, no carols, ect

all to appease the feel good libs who might be offended

No Christmas parties, no cards, no carols, ect

all to appease the feel good libs who might be offended

the mere changing of the name of the school vacation forcibly stopped people from having Christmas parties, sending out christmas cards and singing christmas carols in their neighborhoods? That was not part of your cut and paste!

Please explain how the name change did all that.

the mere changing of the name of the school vacation forcibly stopped people from having Christmas parties, sending out christmas cards and singing christmas carols in their neighborhoods? That was not part of your cut and paste!

Please explain how the name change did all that.

You will never get past your liberalism to see preventing kids in schools (and parents) from having fun in school is ruining the holiday for them

Liberals want to shape and mold society to fit their views - starting with the kids

You will never get past your liberalism to see preventing kids in schools (and parents) from having fun in school is ruining the holiday for them

Liberals want to shape and mold society to fit their views - starting with the kids

I have kids.... I celebrate religious holidays with them.... the portion of their enjoyment and celebration of those holidays that revolves around school is negligible. Nothing about the holiday is RUINED by not singing religious songs about the baby Jesus is school. Nothing about the holiday is ruined by calling the school vacation "winter vacation"...I have asked you to explain HOW the holiday is RUINED for people and all you continue to do is to repeat your assertion that it IS ruined, not explain in any way what the nature of that ruination is all about.

I have asked you if the name change forces people to not put up CHristmas trees in their living rooms. No response.

I have asked you if the name change forces people to refrain from sending out CHristmas cards or from buying Christmas presents or from hosting and attending gala Christmas parties, or from singing Christmas carols or from worshipping in their churches. no response.

You keep repeating that CHristmas is somehow RUINED because the school changed the name of the vacation period, but you never seem to be able to articulate just how that holiday is actually RUINED for anyone.

Now...I realize that "articulation" in general is one of your weak areas...but do try.

I have kids.... I celebrate religious holidays with them.... the portion of their enjoyment and celebration of those holidays that revolves around school is negligible. Nothing about the holiday is RUINED by not singing religious songs about the baby Jesus is school. Nothing about the holiday is ruined by calling the school vacation "winter vacation"...I have asked you to explain HOW the holiday is RUINED for people and all you continue to do is to repeat your assertion that it IS ruined, not explain in any way what the nature of that ruination is all about.

I have asked you if the name change forces people to not put up CHristmas trees in their living rooms. No response.

I have asked you if the name change forces people to refrain from sending out CHristmas cards or from buying Christmas presents or from hosting and attending gala Christmas parties, or from singing Christmas carols or from worshipping in their churches. no response.

You keep repeating that CHristmas is somehow RUINED because the school changed the name of the vacation period, but you never seem to be able to articulate just how that holiday is actually RUINED for anyone.

Now...I realize that "articulation" in general is one of your weak areas...but do try.

If you are a Christian - libs want you keep all references of your faith quiet and out of their sight

Other Religions are fine however

If you are a Christian - libs want you keep all references of your faith quiet and out of their sight

Other Religions are fine however

that is not true....

will you ever explain how changing the name of the vacation RUINS Christmas?

Will you ever respond to this series of questions:

have asked you if the name change forces people to not put up CHristmas trees in their living rooms. No response.

it really gets to be funny after a while, RSR....you just run away from EVERYTHING.

you cannot address a direct question. You never have.

I just wonder what you are so afraid of (besides your own deep seated feelings of inadequacy based upon your below average intellect)

it really gets to be funny after a while, RSR....you just run away from EVERYTHING.

you cannot address a direct question. You never have.

I just wonder what you are so afraid of (besides your own deep seated feelings of inadequacy based upon your below average intellect)

I have - you refuse to see how libs attack the holiday and those who want to openly celebrate

I have - you refuse to see how libs attack the holiday and those who want to openly celebrate

you refuse to show me how changing the name of a school vacation prevents any Christian from openly celebrating the holiday.

does it prevent them from putting up a tree in their living room?

does it prevent them from stringing lights all around their house?

does it prevent them from sending out Christmas cards?

does it prevent them from having CHristmas parties?

does it prevent them from singing CHristmas carols in their neighborhoods?

does it prevent them from buying their families Christmas presents?

does it prevent them from attending Church and worshipping?

TELL ME: HOW DOES IT RUIN CHRISTMAS??????

you refuse to show me HOW DOES IT RUIN CHRISTMAS??????

Your arguements are starting to reflect the war in Iraq, hopeless, do you have an exit strategy?
I personally think you should Cut and Run, cause this direction is getting you nowhere.

you are right.... trying to conduct an intelligent discourse with RSR is like punching the tarbaby.

Forum List

Back