Womens Basketball Coach Fired For Suspending Two Lezbo Players From Dating. (Rule Prohibits Dating)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Actually it was her assistant coach dating a player. The school officials clearly ignored the althletic regulations in favor of political correctness. The rule clearly states:

"Players may not have nonprofessional relationships with other players, coaches, managers trainers or any other persons affiliated"

I hope the head coach prevails in court. Otherwise this will open up a dangerous precedent where immoral predatory lesbian coaches will openly pursue sexual relations with their innocent younger female players.

Women's basketball coach fired after suspending two players for dating

Homosexuality degrades a 'team,' relative to performance and team building. That's why I supported Slick Willie's Don't ask, don't tell.

-Geaux

Actually it was her assistant coach dating a player. The school officials clearly ignored the althletic regulations in favor of political correctness. The rule clearly states:

"Players may not have nonprofessional relationships with other players, coaches, managers trainers or any other persons affiliated"

I hope the head coach prevails in court. Otherwise this will open up a dangerous precedent where immoral predatory lesbian coaches will openly pursue sexual relations with their innocent younger female players.

""Players may not have nonprofessional relationships with other players, coaches, managers trainers or any other persons affiliated"

Would this also be case if say a coach was female and having relationship with a male player? Or if the coach was male and having relationship with a female player?

A coach shouldn't be dating a player

Well that's what I think, I was just trying to get idea if this would apply to heterosexuals also, or is this just a homosexual thing. I agree that no coaches should be in relationships with players, straight or gay.

""Players may not have nonprofessional relationships with other players, coaches, managers trainers or any other persons affiliated"

Would this also be case if say a coach was female and having relationship with a male player? Or if the coach was male and having relationship with a female player?
Should

Should

Should what? Should also be the case? If so, yes it should.

The Left must destroy the old rules and make new ones...consequences be damned.

Lezbo?

WATCH: Ted Cruz Campaign Calls Attending 'Kill the Gays' Conference 'A Mistake' | Advocate.com

Political correctness is rot of the mind…

Lezbo?

WATCH: Ted Cruz Campaign Calls Attending 'Kill the Gays' Conference 'A Mistake' | Advocate.com
What the hell does Ted Cruz have to do with the Prairie View A&M coaches firing?

What a conundrum this must be for Steve. Does he support the affirmative action Negress coach or does he support the godless carpet munchers? lol

Forum List

Back