Adults Nearly Kill Kids at Easter Egg Hunt

Okay, Senior Chief butthole. :D

Pardon me - Miss, or Sir, or whatever the fuck you are.. but you're in this thread posting about how "badly Christians behave" - like your some high and mighty bitch - yet, you talk like you've just finished sucking one dick and you're coming up for air to talk shit before going down on another one. Suggestion: If you want to set standards for others to emulate, set an example for yourself first - the one you claim they're lacking, you stupid fucking douchebag. It might lend some credibility to whatever it is you're trying to fucking say. All I am reading right now from your keyboard is stupidity.

Need it dumbed-down further, or is that OK?

Okay, Senior Chief butthole. :D

Pardon me - Miss, or Sir, or whatever the fuck you are.. but you're in this thread posting about how "badly Christians behave" - like your some high and mighty bitch - yet, you talk like you've just finished sucking one dick and you're coming up for air to talk shit before going down on another one. Suggestion: If you want to set standards for others to emulate, set an example for yourself first - the one you claim they're lacking, you stupid fucking douchebag. It might lend some credibility to whatever it is you're trying to fucking say. All I am reading right now from your keyboard is stupidity.

Need it dumbed-down further, or is that OK?

Oh really? Hmm. I think you started by calling me an "idiot?" No? :D I'm also not the one who claims to be a "Christian" and representing God or Jesus. Good grief, if there is a God, he must be embarrassed. Lol.

Oh really? Hmm. I think you started by calling me an "idiot?"

Got me. Why don't you scroll back and see.
But thanks for mentioning that. Let's say that does happen to you in life - the one "judging" Christians. Your tactic is to become vulgar and non-Christian, exactly what you're accusing them of doing?
That only makes you look more stupid than you already are.

Next?

Oh really? Hmm. I think you started by calling me an "idiot?"

Got me. Why don't you scroll back and see.
But thanks for mentioning that. Let's say that does happen to you in life - the one "judging" Christians. Your tactic is to become vulgar and non-Christian, exactly what you're accusing them of doing?
That only makes you look more stupid than you already are.

Next?

The truth hurts, I suppose, but yes, the so called "Christians" who post here are not at all like Jesus. That's just a fact.

I had a 4.0 grade point average in college,,,

And what did you achieve in your life? Wasn't Obama on some sort of "Honors" list, the highest in the land, and dear lord, what a bumbling fucking idiot.

Well, we could say that he became the President of the United States. A pretty lofty thing to have your resume, no? :D What about yourself?

The truth hurts, I suppose, but yes, the so called "Christians" who post here are not at all like Jesus. That's just a fact.

WHO exactly have you met in life who is "like Jesus?"

Seriously.

The current Pope goes to confession - DAILY. That's a fact. Look it up.

So tell me - who do you associate with who is "like Jesus."

Well, we could say that he became the President of the United States. A pretty lofty thing to have your resume, no? :D What about yourself?

Yes - HE became President of the United States - you see, it's even possible for an idiot with a 4.0 GPA to achieve that. My next question was to you - what have you achieved with your 4.0 GPA - since you made it a point to post it in the forum.

What have/did you accomplish in life that has been truly spectacular?

WHO exactly have you met in life who is "like Jesus?"

Seriously.

The current Pope goes to confession - DAILY. That's a fact. Look it up.

So tell me - who do you associate with who is "like Jesus."

I've known a few people who do actually TRY to emulate Jesus.

Look, you are just an extremist hateful message board poster. Nothing new to see here. Another sheeple. :D

Yes - HE became President of the United States - you see, it's even possible for an idiot with a 4.0 GPA to achieve that. My next question was to you - what have you achieved with your 4.0 GPA - since you made it a point to post it in the forum.

What have/did you accomplish in life that has been truly spectacular?

What have you accomplished? Probably less than an idiot with a 4.0 GPA. :D Let me guess, you are a retired extremist who posts hateful shit on multiple message boards every day. Am I right?

What have you accomplished? Probably less than an idiot with a 4.0 GPA. :D Let me guess, you are a retired extremist who posts hateful shit on multiple message boards every day. Am I right?

Oh, I get it. You deflect to me, back and forth.
I tell ya what - go fuck yourself.
You're a blathering fool and an idiot.
Bye.

Oh, I get it. You deflect to me, back and forth.
I tell ya what - go fuck yourself.
You're a blathering fool and an idiot.
Bye.

Okay, bye bye now! :bye1:

So what made these "adults" want to hunt the eggs? Was one of them plastic with a million dollars hidden inside of it?

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things." 1 Corinthians 13:11

Last edited:
So what made these "adults" want to hunt the eggs? Was one of them plastic with a million dollars hidden inside of it?

Holly

P.S. "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things." 1 Corinthians 13:11
You have to ask?

iconic-candy-pez-to-get-its-own-animated-movie-seriously-550820.gif

Holly

They were probably YOUNG adults in their 20s who are still immature punks, and it probably has absolutely nothing to do with any kind of "political" affiliation.

Forum List

Back