Democrats At The Easter Egg Hunt

The title of this OP is stupid, and so are all those parents.

Wholly f#$kin shite, what is wrong with people. NO parents should be on the field to collect eggs, the whole event and day is for the kids. Which I'm sure is what the event organizers had in mind. Who would organize this and then think 'hmm, the parents might all storm the field and trample the kids...'.

There aren't any politics in this, it is the crowd mentality that, as someone else pointed out, is also seen at Walmart on Black Friday.

Wholly f#$kin shite, what is wrong with people. NO parents should be on the field to collect eggs, the whole event and day is for the kids. Which I'm sure is what the event organizers had in mind. Who would organize this and then think 'hmm, the parents might all storm the field and trample the kids...'.

There aren't any politics in this, it is the crowd mentality that, as someone else pointed out, is also seen at Walmart on Black Friday.
hey those are the same parents who attend little league games...

To be fair, that four-year-old little fuck had it coming.

Says the far left drone!

It is about free stuff, isn't that what your kind promises every election?

hey those are the same parents who attend little league games...

This horrifying show is taking place in the county I grew up in. I am watching it to see if anything has really changed since when I played football. It hasn't.

Friday Night Tykes: Steel Country Official Site | Esquire Network

Yikes!

Obungle's America....gimme gimee
gimme gimme gimme was happening long before obama....

Not to this extent..you're sort of an apologist for Ears
yea i apologize for the guy....you just dont like it when someone doesnt agree with you...this gimme stuff was going on back in the 90's and during bushs time....in california it was happening in the 80's...

Not to this extent..you don't like it when you're not taken at face value....get over it aready

yea i apologize for the guy....you just dont like it when someone doesnt agree with you...this gimme stuff was going on back in the 90's and during bushs time....in california it was happening in the 80's...

Not to this extent..you don't like it when you're not taken at face value....get over it aready
im never taken at face value.....and just because you think obama is responsible for every thing negative that happens,you dont like it when someone says he isnt responsible for everything negative that happens...so maybe you should get over it already......obama may be a half-assed president but the guy is not responsible for many things that were set into motion before he arrived...

im never taken at face value.....and just because you think obama is responsible for every thing negative that happens,you dont like it when someone says he isnt responsible for everything negative that happens...so maybe you should get over it already......obama may be a half-assed president but the guy is not responsible for many things that were set into motion before he arrived...

Whatever....Happy Easter and try to have a nicer day. Obungles is a piece of shit...fact

Whatever....Happy Easter and try to have a nicer day. Obungles is a piece of shit...fact
same to you sassy and i agree obama is not a very good "leader"....well maybe to those who agree with everything he says and does....

I'm not convinced they were all Democrats. If they were, it would have been Spring Egg Hunt.

Just sayin'.

Wrong....those eggs belong to the people who are the victims of colonialism, capitalism and white privilege.........

Forum List

Back