Adults Nearly Kill Kids at Easter Egg Hunt

The avarice displayed by these parents at the Easter Egg Hunt clearly show that they are conservatives. :laugh2:

This is what happens when society has a lack of discipline. The article doesn't say what the politics are, however, this type of behaviour would more suggest Progressives than Conservatives.

That's because you're an idiot.

You're out of your comfort zone, you're in the section of the forum that intelligent people post in....your place is further down this forum, so why not take yourself back down there, you're out of your limited ability depth up here.

The majority of my postings are in "politics" and "current events". Don't you hate always being wrong, you moron?

View attachment 69322

Yes but the majority of your posts are idiotic and usually involve name calling.

If you want to start arguing, venture below deck where your friends Curly and Larry are....you being Moe.

You sure do have a thing against the Jews, don't you, Nazi bitch? Curly, Larry, and Moe....all Jewish. And yes, I would prefer their company over yours any day of the week.

:rolleyes-41:

Great so go and join your favourite company below deck....in the Zone OR aren't they paying you enough attention down there today.

When I was growing up, Easter Egg hunts were ALWAYS done in our backyard, as a family. My Dad would set the eggs out - many of which contained one-dollar bills, usually early that morning before we headed out to Mass.

After church, we'd get changed and my two brothers and I would have a FANTASTIC TIME looking for these things. Candy and money! And, lots of laughs and memories. After the egg hunt, we would all sit at the table and have a wonderful late lunch of traditional ham and other Easter fare.

So - we did these as part of a big family day together. We didn't load into the car and head down to the shopping mall - or wherever - to join hundreds of inbreds with no family or religious values (like these Liberal idiots in Connecticut), ultimately turning into a fucking street riot.

Stay at home assholes.

It's the fucking birth of Christ! Not a free-for-all street fight.

This is what happens when society has a lack of discipline. The article doesn't say what the politics are, however, this type of behaviour would more suggest Progressives than Conservatives.

You're out of your comfort zone, you're in the section of the forum that intelligent people post in....your place is further down this forum, so why not take yourself back down there, you're out of your limited ability depth up here.

The majority of my postings are in "politics" and "current events". Don't you hate always being wrong, you moron?

View attachment 69322

Yes but the majority of your posts are idiotic and usually involve name calling.

If you want to start arguing, venture below deck where your friends Curly and Larry are....you being Moe.

You sure do have a thing against the Jews, don't you, Nazi bitch? Curly, Larry, and Moe....all Jewish. And yes, I would prefer their company over yours any day of the week.

8a5893eaad0da53a6dbf55b3ace06556.jpg

View attachment 69322

Great so go and join your favourite company below deck....in the Zone OR aren't they paying you enough attention down there today.

See ya later, Susan.

hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 69322

See ya later, Susan.

hqdefault.jpg

One trick pony, don't let the door hit you on your fat ass.

View attachment 69322

See ya later, Susan.

hqdefault.jpg

Oh and....

MjAxMi05OTJlZjU1YTcwNWM3NGIx.png

View attachment 69322

See ya later, Susan.

hqdefault.jpg

Oh and....

That's a lot of "I don't give a fucks" for someone who doesn't care. lol

Some of the biggest most arrogant and rude asses I've ever met are "Christian conservatives." Lol. MDK is right on the money.

You have obviously missed all the mayhem caused by you Liberal assholes at Trump rally's

idiot.

I'm surprised Carla Danger hasn't gatecrashed a Trump rally yet.

Why would I need to? His rallies are already trashed.

Yes but you're classico trash, so they haven't been trashed trashed yet.

Some of the biggest most arrogant and rude asses I've ever met are "Christian conservatives." Lol. MDK is right on the money.

You have obviously missed all the mayhem caused by you Liberal assholes at Trump rally's

idiot.

Says the Nazi bitch. I'll take that as a compliment.

See ya later, Susan.

hqdefault.jpg

Oh and....

That's a lot of "I don't give a fucks" for someone who doesn't care. lol

No I'm telling you I don't give a fuck what you say, when you say it, how you say and to whom you say it....but you keep making more stupid comments to me, so why not tell you again I don't care what you gibber, it's all garbage you little Sock Puppet you.

I'm imminently putting you on ignore anyhow, like I'm sure MANY people have you on ignore.

idiot.

Yes trash of your calibre take all the compliments you can grovel for. Now shut up already Sock Puppet.

I don't know what you people expect from a society that values door buster sales and holiday stampedes of any kind

Why not have people trampled at Easter just like we do every Christmas?

Soon every holiday will have a sale and a stampede involved

It's the new America

Just shop more and everything will be all right
I don't get trampled, and don't trample anyone, because I avoid every form of free-for-all, no matter what disguise it takes.

This has nothing to do with political affiliation as parents teaching their children to be little assholes transcends the political spectrum.
Conservatives tend to teach their kids manners and discipline.

Do they teach to them paint with large brushes as well? lol. It is purely partisan speculation and nothing more. This idtoic thread reminds me of Rdean's recent derp thread about a 'religious man' pouring boiling water on two queers.
You are simply dismissing the point because you don't like it. Not everyone falls into this or that but generalities are generally true. I've been around lots of lib's kids and lots of conservative's kids. Liberals like to negotiate with their children.

Your point is being dismissed b/c it is blind partisan horseshit. You want to speak in generalities b/c it confirms your bias. It is the same dumb 'my side good, your side bad' shtick that is so common around here.
Oh you mean like what you just posted right there ^^^^^

It's the old "do as I say not as I do" schtick that is so common around here...among your friends.

idiot.

Yes trash of your calibre take all the compliments you can grovel for. Now shut up already Sock Puppet.
I love Lucy Hamilton.

idiot.

You are are now on Ignore, as soon as I post this....five seconds.

idiot.

You probably should, since you aren't likely to get any others...

Forum List

Back