Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
The libs in California had good intentions with unintended consequences

Seems the parents got a little pushy :badgrin:

-Geaux

Chaos At Sacramento’s World Record Egg Hunt Attempt

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento tried to hop its way into the record books today by attempting the world’s largest Easter egg hunt.

Blue Heart International hosted the event.

“We’re doing this to raise awareness for blue heart international the nonprofit my wife and I started,” said founder Blake McCall. “We’re really passionate about helping children rescued out of human trafficking in our community.”

Thousands of kids from across the city came out to search for more than 500,000 eggs that were hidden around the Capitol.

Aside from making history, visitors enjoyed face paintings bounce houses and a feast of Easter snacks.

However, many parents left the Easter egg hunt furious, claiming the family-friendly event took a less-than-festive turn.

“There was no organization at all, they all trampled each other. Little two and three year olds were crying. The parents were scooping up all of the eggs for their kids and it was horrible,” said mother Tessa Moon.

Chaos At Sacramento s World Record Egg Hunt Attempt CBS Sacramento

Even small Easter egg hunts can be a clusterfuck. They become a competition between the parents. Putting thousands of parents together is asking for trouble.

It did not seem like they had to hunt for anything. It was more like a chaotic egg scooping madness.

-Geaux

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento tried to hop its way into the record books today by attempting the world’s largest Easter egg hunt.

“We’re doing this to raise awareness for blue heart international the nonprofit my wife and I started,” said founder Blake McCall. “We’re really passionate about helping children rescued out of human trafficking in our community.”

Thousands of kids from across the city came out to search for more than 500,000 eggs that were hidden around the Capitol.

Aside from making history, visitors enjoyed face paintings bounce houses and a feast of Easter snacks.

However, many parents left the Easter egg hunt furious, claiming the family-friendly event took a less-than-festive turn.

“There was no organization at all, they all trampled each other. Little two and three year olds were crying. The parents were scooping up all of the eggs for their kids and it was horrible,” said mother Tessa Moon.

Did they police up all the eggs or is the capitol gonna smell like rotten eggs now? :)

-Geaux

What in the Blue Bunny Fuck is wrong with you partisan hacks??

"Liberal" is a political philosophy of government. It has nothing in the world to do with fucking Easter Egg hunts.

Get a yellow pages from somewhere and look up "Psychiatrists". Seriously.

-Geaux

Did they police up all the eggs or is the capitol gonna smell like rotten eggs now? :)
I think they were plastic eggs.

"... helping children rescued out of human trafficking in our community.”

Very telling that no one questions the OP's assertion that this had to be a "liberal" event.

Why don't RWs care about "children rescued out of human trafficking'?

Shame on the RWs here who criticized these people.

Very telling that no one questions the OP's assertion that this had to be a "liberal" event.

We do, but we wouldn't endanger kids to get attention. Dumbass liberals will.

Nope. You would blame the victims and say its Obama's fault.

I know that because its your answer to everything.

Well when my son was that young, no I wouldn't of taken him to an egg hunt that big. I wouldn't of put my son in a position he could get trampled. I think only liberals are stupid enough to do that, and you are proof positive of that. Blame Obama, no I wouldn't. Although if something bad happened to a black kid, caused by a white kid. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama came out and said if he had a boy it would look like him. You know to stir racial tensions. He has already done that.

-Geaux

Public Easter Egg Hunts usually turn out this way. I am not sure why this is labeled as a liberal event. I thought liberals were supposed to hate religion and candy.

Nevertheless, did you read what the event was about? It was an organization dedicated to ending human trafficking and sex slavery. That is a worthy and righteous cause!

Typical RW responses.

Instead of being happy for a big community turn out in response to a very worthwhile cause, they have managed to insult and lie about liberals, make it racist and spout their usual hate for their fellow human being.

Typical RW responses.

Instead of being happy for a big community turn out in response to a very worthwhile cause, they have managed to insult and lie about liberals, make it racist and spout their usual hate for their fellow human being.
Muddly, be honest about it. Was there any entry fee charged to participate? NO? Then they came for the free stuff not for the "very worthwhile cause."

Its the answer for everything because the same question is routinely asked.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Public Easter Egg Hunts usually turn out this way. I am not sure why this is labeled as a liberal event. I thought liberals were supposed to hate religion and candy.

Nevertheless, did you read what the event was about? It was an organization dedicated to ending human trafficking and sex slavery. That is a worthy and righteous cause!

It was about liberal parents pushing over little kids. I'm very disappointed about that.

-Geaux

Last edited:
Ever heard the saying; "America is 9 meals away from Anarchy"? Scenes like these are exactly why I have plenty of emergency food, water, and ammunition on hand. If people are willing to do this for candy they can get at the store anytime for $2, what do you think they'll do when they are truly hungry?

Forum List

Back