Adults Nearly Kill Kids at Easter Egg Hunt

An Easter egg hunt descended into chaos on Saturday after parents in Orange, Connecticut, stormed the field.

Children as young as four were trampled by adults in a rampage to steal buckets and grab as many of the 9,000 hidden eggs as possible from the third annual free event at the PEZ headquarters.

One four-year-old son was left 'bloody' on the sports field and a two-year-old girl was shoved into the mud, witnesses claimed.

A horrified parent described the scene as 'an angry mob of chaos' with 'not one toddler hunting for eggs' among the crowds of adults.

Read more: Out-of-control adults push children to the ground in Easter egg hunt

time to bring back buggy whips and teach these greedy adult leftists some lessons they failed to get when children themselves. don't anyone try changing this topic to conservatives, because this being Connecticut the place is crawling with lefty loons. :up:

Most trolls try to make an effort to disguise an OP which is posted only to troll. Not Wildman.

I don't know what this Easter egg hunt has to do with political leanings, but it reinforces my belief that their is no hope for mankind.

An Easter egg hunt descended into chaos on Saturday after parents in Orange, Connecticut, stormed the field.

Children as young as four were trampled by adults in a rampage to steal buckets and grab as many of the 9,000 hidden eggs as possible from the third annual free event at the PEZ headquarters.

One four-year-old son was left 'bloody' on the sports field and a two-year-old girl was shoved into the mud, witnesses claimed.

A horrified parent described the scene as 'an angry mob of chaos' with 'not one toddler hunting for eggs' among the crowds of adults.

time to bring back buggy whips and teach these greedy adult leftists some lessons they failed to get when children themselves. don't anyone try changing this topic to conservatives, because this being Connecticut the place is crawling with lefty loons. :up:

This is what happens when society has a lack of discipline. The article doesn't say what the politics are, however, this type of behaviour would more suggest Progressives than Conservatives.

I thought lefties were Godless, so why would lefties be celebrating a religious holiday?

This is what happens when society has a lack of discipline. The article doesn't say what the politics are, however, this type of behaviour would more suggest Progressives than Conservatives.

That's because you're an idiot.

This has nothing to do with political affiliation as parents teaching their children to be little assholes transcends the political spectrum.
Conservatives tend to teach their kids manners and discipline.

Do they teach to them paint with large brushes as well? lol. It is purely partisan speculation and nothing more. This idtoic thread reminds me of Rdean's recent derp thread about a 'religious man' pouring boiling water on two queers.
You are simply dismissing the point because you don't like it. Not everyone falls into this or that but generalities are generally true. I've been around lots of lib's kids and lots of conservative's kids. Liberals like to negotiate with their children.

I thought lefties were Godless, so why would lefties be celebrating a religious holiday?

There's nothing religious about putting candy in a plastic egg and hiding it for kids to find. smh Good Lord. Try again.

This has nothing to do with political affiliation as parents teaching their children to be little assholes transcends the political spectrum.

If true, this keeps you and most of the other self defined conservatives who echo each other on this message board cons in name only.
You see this board as equivalent to raising children?

There's nothing religious about putting candy in a plastic egg and hiding it for kids to find. smh Good Lord. Try again.

Easter is a festival and holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

This is nothing but a troll thread.

Do they teach to them paint with large brushes as well? lol. It is purely partisan speculation and nothing more. This idtoic thread reminds me of Rdean's recent derp thread about a 'religious man' pouring boiling water on two queers.
You are simply dismissing the point because you don't like it. Not everyone falls into this or that but generalities are generally true. I've been around lots of lib's kids and lots of conservative's kids. Liberals like to negotiate with their children.

Your point is being dismissed b/c it is blind partisan horseshit. You want to speak in generalities b/c it confirms your bias. It is the same dumb 'my side good, your side bad' shtick that is so common around here.

the mind of the christer is amazing to behold

Easter is a festival and holiday celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

Thank you. But that wasn't your point that I was responding to. In any event, I already stated this was a bad bipartisan effort. I'd like to think we can both agree on that.

Thank you. But that wasn't your point that I was responding to. In any event, I already stated this was a bad bipartisan effort. I'd like to think we can both agree on that.

I agree.

You're out of your comfort zone, you're in the section of the forum that intelligent people post in....your place is further down this forum, so why not take yourself back down there, you're out of your limited ability depth up here.

You're out of your comfort zone, you're in the section of the forum that intelligent people post in....your place is further down this forum, so why not take yourself back down there, you're out of your limited ability depth up here.

The majority of my postings are in "politics" and "current events". Don't you hate always being wrong, you moron?

postings.jpg

Your point is being dismissed b/c it is blind partisan horseshit. You want to speak in generalities b/c it confirms your bias. It is the same dumb 'my side good, your side bad' shtick that is so common around here.
I'm basing it on my life's observation so your opinion is blind horseshit. Generalities do exist. Closing my eyes and pretending moral equivalence would be blind partisanship.

The majority of my postings are in "politics" and "current events". Don't you hate always being wrong, you moron?

View attachment 69322

Yes but the majority of your posts are idiotic and usually involve name calling.

If you want to start arguing, venture below deck where your friends Curly and Larry are....you being Moe.

I'm basing it on my life's observation so your opinion is blind horseshit. Generalities do exist. Closing my eyes and pretending moral equivalence would be blind partisanship.

Would it be fair for me to say that all Republican children are fat?

You are free to believe the parents that acted foolishly at this Easter Egg Hunt are liberals if it fits your narrative. I really don't care.

View attachment 69322

Yes but the majority of your posts are idiotic and usually involve name calling.

If you want to start arguing, venture below deck where your friends Curly and Larry are....you being Moe.

You sure do have a thing against the Jews, don't you, Nazi bitch? Curly, Larry, and Moe....all Jewish. And yes, I would prefer their company over yours any day of the week.

Forum List

Back