Adults Nearly Kill Kids at Easter Egg Hunt

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
An Easter egg hunt descended into chaos on Saturday after parents in Orange, Connecticut, stormed the field.

Children as young as four were trampled by adults in a rampage to steal buckets and grab as many of the 9,000 hidden eggs as possible from the third annual free event at the PEZ headquarters.

One four-year-old son was left 'bloody' on the sports field and a two-year-old girl was shoved into the mud, witnesses claimed.

A horrified parent described the scene as 'an angry mob of chaos' with 'not one toddler hunting for eggs' among the crowds of adults.

Read more: Out-of-control adults push children to the ground in Easter egg hunt

time to bring back buggy whips and teach these greedy adult leftists some lessons they failed to get when children themselves. don't anyone try changing this topic to conservatives, because this being Connecticut the place is crawling with lefty loons. :up:

An Easter egg hunt descended into chaos on Saturday after parents in Orange, Connecticut, stormed the field.

Children as young as four were trampled by adults in a rampage to steal buckets and grab as many of the 9,000 hidden eggs as possible from the third annual free event at the PEZ headquarters.

One four-year-old son was left 'bloody' on the sports field and a two-year-old girl was shoved into the mud, witnesses claimed.

A horrified parent described the scene as 'an angry mob of chaos' with 'not one toddler hunting for eggs' among the crowds of adults.

Read more: Out-of-control adults push children to the ground in Easter egg hunt

time to bring back buggy whips and teach these greedy adult leftists some lessons they failed to get when children themselves. don't anyone try changing this topic to conservatives, because this being Connecticut the place is crawling with lefty loons. :up:
looks like rightwing goyim on a candy rampage, all for their Jesus of course. they are just celebrating their dead god on two sticks day, not leftists at all

I don't know what you people expect from a society that values door buster sales and holiday stampedes of any kind

Why not have people trampled at Easter just like we do every Christmas?

Soon every holiday will have a sale and a stampede involved

It's the new America

Just shop more and everything will be all right

This has nothing to do with political affiliation as parents teaching their children to be little assholes transcends the political spectrum.

This has nothing to do with political affiliation as parents teaching their children to be little assholes transcends the political spectrum.
Conservatives tend to teach their kids manners and discipline.

Do they teach to them paint with large brushes as well? lol. It is purely partisan speculation and nothing more. This idtoic thread reminds me of Rdean's recent derp thread about a 'religious man' pouring boiling water on two queers.

Thinking about the event offers no evidence of the political beliefs of those adults whose actions were described, what is does suggests the mores of the set of human beings who believe I got mine, fuck the

What the news article suggests is the adults in question hold to the belief, "I got mine, fuck the rest of you" which is not left nor right nor Christian - it is greed manifest in the subset of the human species who worship wealth.

If true, this keeps you and most of the other self defined conservatives who echo each other on this message board cons in name only.

Second time I wrote this today... Stupidity has unlimited exercise.
Too bad there is no video...it would have been great to see someone publicly identify the dumbasses.

P.S.... lefties?

Forum List

Back