About those Recruiting PMs you might have gotten...

Well, I'm kinda hurt. No one sent ME a PM.

Oh, just have a donut.

iu

I can't believe I have a donut shop better than Krispy Kreme close by, I need to make a concerted effort to support them. That is incredibly kickass! It should not be taken for granted.

German doughnuts are the best on the planet.

Truly.

I was always amazed at how BAD the bakeries get once you leave the German border.. I think everything in Netherlands tastes like a cheap hamburger bun compared to german bread and pastry...

That's for sure.

There's a lowlife pathetic creep that causing USMB Moderation a lot of headaches. Maybe you can help..

Some of you may have been solicited by any number of socks this person has used to sign into USMB and we've already perm banned about 5 of his accounts for trying to pouch our members. We're NOT REAL worried, since his new "board" is as pathetic as he is.. But it's taking up too much mod time..

If you've gotten a solicitation to join his "junior league" message board, perhaps if you like USMB and don't want this current great group of mods to lose their break room poker time -- MAYBE you could go over there and let your "troll flags fly"...

Nothing TOO obvious of course... :abgg2q.jpg: The object would be to pester him just ENOUGH so that you get banned eventually and come home a hero... :113: Let's us know if you accomplish the mission.. We'll consider a proper medal of honor for you...

Don't ask me the name of this site.. We're not gonna tell you if you DON'T HAVE a PM from this dingbat with the link. . And PLEASE don't mention USMB or other message boards while you're over there being snarky... If you do find some USMB member dumb enough to have settled in there -- DO PM and tell her/him/thee/Zee that we KNOW they are there.. And we forgive them for being gullible and stupid... :badgrin:

We'd appreciate the help.... And look forward to the campaign stories that you can tell your grandkids...

:coffee:
I got invitations, I have information, and I want my own medal of honor LOL, and trophy points LOL

Got the PM, thought it was very strange, ignored it entirely. I should have deleted the PM but now I'm glad I didn't so I could go back and refer to it. I'm not going to your strange site or whatever on your say so; I'm stubborn like that.

Oh, just have a donut.

iu

I can't believe I have a donut shop better than Krispy Kreme close by, I need to make a concerted effort to support them. That is incredibly kickass! It should not be taken for granted.

Truly.

I was always amazed at how BAD the bakeries get once you leave the German border.. I think everything in Netherlands tastes like a cheap hamburger bun compared to german bread and pastry...

Apparently you've never been been to a proper Cuban bakery.

Love Cuban food.. Used to be a place somewhere in St Pete that was famous and HUGE.. Very fancy Cuban cuisine.. Maybe been to a couple Cuban bakeries in Miami... But that was before I cared about great bread and pastries.. I was still in my Ho-Ho phase....

Miami Cuban Bakery is what I had in mind. Yeah, my town has a proper Cuban bakery, but that Vicky Bakery on 54th street just cannot be beat! Cuban bread that melts in your mouth, I think they double sift the flour. There nothing comparable here.
Their "house" breakfast is 1/4 of a piece of Cuban bread with provelone melted on it and Cafe con Leche.

I miss the house breakfast and cafe con leche. I used to ride my Hardly to the cafeteria every morning to get that when I lived in the Keys.

I should turn my pm back on and wait to see if I get this wonderful offer... Of course if they are that stupid to invite me there, well they will think you sent me to annoy them...

Truly.

Love Cuban food.. Used to be a place somewhere in St Pete that was famous and HUGE.. Very fancy Cuban cuisine.. Maybe been to a couple Cuban bakeries in Miami... But that was before I cared about great bread and pastries.. I was still in my Ho-Ho phase....

Miami Cuban Bakery is what I had in mind. Yeah, my town has a proper Cuban bakery, but that Vicky Bakery on 54th street just cannot be beat! Cuban bread that melts in your mouth, I think they double sift the flour. There nothing comparable here.
Their "house" breakfast is 1/4 of a piece of Cuban bread with provelone melted on it and Cafe con Leche.

I miss the house breakfast and cafe con leche. I used to ride my Hardly to the cafeteria every morning to get that when I lived in the Keys.

Is a Hardy a kind of moped?? With a Death Angels sticker on it??? :coffee:

Is a Hardy a kind of moped?? With a Death Angels sticker on it??? :coffee:

His Hardly... "ly"... as in Hardly ever starts... Hardly ever runs...

Well, I'm kinda hurt. No one sent ME a PM.

I send you PM's from time to time!

Well not inviting you to leave the board but still...
I'm feeling like I don't need an invitation lately. Either the essence of Alt Right is getting more concentrated or I'm off my game.

Old Lady who cares anymore if you or I or even Flac were not invited the Heman women haters club...

This board is still lame but a lot better than most...

Last edited:
th

But if we go troll over there how can we troll over here? We're of two minds on the subject...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Think of it as a suicide mission.. That way there's no regrets when you fail and get banned. Because after "Game Over" over there -- you get "another life" back over here... LOL....

th

Ya vol mein herr capitan...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back