Learned something today

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I typo-ed the word "like" by putting the letter "K" in place of the letter "L". I saw it just as I pressed the post button. To my surprise, instead of my typo, there were four asterisks. I edited it and changed the word back to "like" and all is well. I had no idea the "k" word was a bad word blocked here and no idea what it meant until I looked. Or if I did know I forgot. I guess I'll have to re-up for a few classes at racist tech, huh? Wonder if Trump is still teaching?

I typo-ed the word "like" by putting the letter "K" in place of the letter "L". I saw it just as I pressed the post button. To my surprise, instead of my typo, there were four asterisks. I edited it and changed the word back to "like" and all is well. I had no idea the "k" word was a bad word blocked here and no idea what it meant until I looked. Or if I did know I forgot. I guess I'll have to re-up for a few classes at racist tech, huh? Wonder if Trump is still teaching?
The same thing happens to me in the Flame Zone, I use a word that for me I thought I had the right and I had asterisks also at least 7 or 8 LOL

The ****** ** ****** ** *** and *******, dang it.

It worked

At least I can still say fuck

The board also blocks out Russian Cyrillic characters too. I had one hell trying to troll the libs with Russian characters back during the election. They see Russian characters and turn purple in the face.

Guess the mods are racist against Russians or something.

• Banned

The board also blocks out Russian Cyrillic characters too. I had one hell trying to troll the libs with Russian characters back during the election. They see Russian characters and turn purple in the face.

I think they were trying to keep the Russians troll bots from posting along with the chinks.

I think they were trying to keep the Russians troll bots from posting along with the chinks.

Then how ever will I meet my next Russian mail order bride to be?

Then how ever will I meet my next Russian mail order bride to be?
Contact Trump, I hear he knows them all, at least according to the buttstains.

so is sp*c.

so is sp*c.

So I guess it's safe to assume that cracker and honky are as well........

Whoa wait a minute WTF is this?!!

Last edited:
so is sp*c.

So I guess it's safe to assume that cracker and honky are as well........

Whoa wait a minute WTF! is this?!!
It's called the war on white people.

We're not into banning selected words. That's a fool's errand mostly.. But there are about 4 or 5 derogatory words that were loaded into a forum software filter to placate the advertisers.. They've been here for at LEAST since I joined the Mod Staff.. Even under the OLD software.. And we DO enforce them when folks try to work around the filters...

THEN we had the "Asian Spammer" invasion and in order to get control of the V-iagra and phony pharma being pushed as SPAM every night and morning, some of those trademarked words are filtered thru yet another piece of the Xenforo app....

THOSE -- we're not really enforcing.. It's just a "content firewall' exercise..

If you DO get filtered, just back up and realize there's a reason for those few words -- and don't try to work around them... NOT because we want to be picking and choosing banned words...

The following error occurred:
Content contains banned words: x a n a x

Doesn't just ***** it out, it won't even allow the post load. lol I guess product names are blocked?

Let's try 'Raisin Bran'

Nope, that goes through fine. Ah well, no big deal.

Ok, honky cracker peckerwood.

Wait....why is that not racist too? I demand equality.

th

What's wrong with...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

...like me?

Forum List

Back