Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Immoral

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Only moral after....(specify)

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
I think it just depends on if you consider a fetus a "person" or not.
I dont, so i dont see abortion as immoral. Not to mention, its immoral to force a person to go against their wishes with their own body.

What's you position, and why?
For the longest time I thought abortion was a very bad thing as babies born or unborn were getting executed without a trial and proving their innocents. But after realizing that 33,000 born and unborn liberal babies a month, aren't being allowed to grow up and be indoctrinated into the Democrap party, maybe , just maybe that the liberals are doing US a favor by stacking the deck for the Republican Party without them understanding their own downfall. Kudos to the democrats for Making America Great Again...

Last edited:
I dont, so i dont see abortion as immoral. Not to mention, its immoral to force a person to go against their wishes with their own body.
At what point do you feel it is a human life?

I think for the first 2 weeks it is moral, but from 2 to 6 weeks it is immoral, but from 6 weeks on it goes back to becoming moral again.

At what point do you feel it is a human life?
When its born

I'm for abortion after birth from ages 1 to 3 years old, but not from ages 3 to 8 years old, but then switches back to being moral again after age 8.

Abortion is immoral at any stage.
It is murder, plain and simple. There is no argument.
There is always an argument with something subjective.

Abortion is not subjective.
The way you look at is. The process isnt. Duh lol

Ok fine but the way someone looks at it doesn't change facts and the facts mean there is no argument.
what facts?

It is murder, plain and simple. There is no argument.

Ok fine but the way someone looks at it doesn't change facts and the facts mean there is no argument.
what facts?

The fact that abortion kills a human child.

Using standard definitions, socially 'moral' in the legal sense - personally immoral. It is a barbaric medical procedure that dehumanizes the 'victim', much as slavery did, a tactic used by most of the worlds cruelest tyrants to justify mass murder and genocide.

Pregnancy - easiest of all STD's to avoid.

Using standard definitions, socially 'moral' in the legal sense - personally immoral. It is a barbaric medical procedure that dehumanizes the 'victim', much as slavery did, a tactic used by most of the worlds cruelest tyrants to justify mass murder and genocide.

True, and humorous.

Killing the unborn in a conservative sense it immoral, but killing the unborn in a liberal sense is something worth celebrating and should be tax payer free.

Just think of the carbon footprint the child would have made, not to mention all those entitlements they would suck up.

what facts?

The fact that abortion kills a human child.
What facts are there that say whether a fetus is a human?
It doesnt meet the criteria for a living organism or human.

Forum List

Back