Abortion is murder

Then god is a murderer for allowing spontaneous abortions. How about stillbirth, we pin those on god as well?

Gads, you're a fool

One person killing a separate, discrete, and unique individual is murder.
So abortion isn't murder because a fetus isn't "separate"? Good for you.
In America abortion is not murder apparently the person you're talking to is not an American. Perhaps they are Taliban?

The doctrine you have attempted to apply is starkly similar to the one used in Nazi Germany vis-a-vis Jewish folks.

'Perhaps you are a Nazi?
Are you unamerican? Because you seem to be against the laws of this country. I don't know anything about Nazi's. You seem to know a lot about them maybe you are one.

And you know who agrees with you? ISIS.

Then god is a murderer for allowing spontaneous abortions. How about stillbirth, we pin those on god as well?

Gads, you're a fool

Now....watch how easily I utterly destroy you....you will be left speechless:

Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

'cause....if there isn't, and one is murder, so, then, is the other.

That's called logic.

A lesson in biology for you:
The unborn is in her body....but not a part of her body.
The baby is a person with rights and the fetus isn't. That's called the law.

And an unborn baby is part of a woman's body until it is born. Now you know.

Massive epic fail on your part.

Gads, you're a fool

In America abortion is not murder apparently the person you're talking to is not an American. Perhaps they are Taliban?

The doctrine you have attempted to apply is starkly similar to the one used in Nazi Germany vis-a-vis Jewish folks.

'Perhaps you are a Nazi?
I invoke Godwin's Law, you lose. :D

Gads, you're a fool

'Perhaps you are a Nazi?
Are you unamerican? Because you seem to be against the laws of this country. I don't know anything about Nazi's. You seem to know a lot about them maybe you are one.

1. "Because you seem to be against the laws of this country."

Morality is the Litmus Test...not the law.
Unless you believe (I almost said 'think') that the Taney Supreme Court was correct in the Dred Scott Deciison (better look that up,huh?).

2. "I don't know anything...."
Truer words were never said.
Let's leave it at that.

Gads, you're a fool

Is there any argument for the "right" of a woman to authorize the killing of her unborn baby that would not apply to her authorizing the similar slaughter of a year old that she was breastfeeding?

That's called logic.

Unless you believe (I almost said 'think') that the Taney Supreme Court was correct in the Dred Scott Deciison (better look that up,huh?).

You can run, but you can't hide.

Gads, you're a fool

'Perhaps you are a Nazi?

Let's leave it at that.
Well please don't try to push your morality onto us you sick mother fuckers.

Great reason not to vote for a Republican. I remember the last time we put a Republican in the white house and you right wing wack jobs tried pushing your morality on us.

a. You didn't allow stem cell research (don't even argue you didn't because you did)
b. You banned gays from marriage
c. Threw Jack Kavorkian in jail
d. and lets not forget

'Perhaps you are a Nazi?

Let's leave it at that.

Great reason not to vote for a Republican. I remember the last time we put a Republican in the white house and you right wing wack jobs tried pushing your morality on us.

a. You didn't allow stem cell research (don't even argue you didn't because you did)
d. and lets not forget

So often, when my responses to a dunce like you are undeniable.....you default to vulgarity.

Time and again, when folks realize that their political infatuations have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at the truth that you are unable to deny leaks out as vulgarity.

That is why I never have to do the same.

'Perhaps you are a Nazi?

Let's leave it at that.

d. and lets not forget

So often, when my responses to a dunce like you are undeniable.....you default to vulgarity.

Time and again, when folks realize that their political infatuations have been skewered, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at the truth that you are unable to deny leaks out as vulgarity.

Well please don't try to push your morality onto us AGAIN. Great reason not to vote for a Republican. I remember the last time we put a Republican in the white house and you guys tried pushing your morality on us it was a long hard 8 years. I hope people haven't forgotten.

a. You didn't allow stem cell research
d. and lets not forget

'Perhaps you are a Nazi?

Let's leave it at that.

d. and lets not forget

Well please don't try to push your morality onto us AGAIN. Great reason not to vote for a Republican. I remember the last time we put a Republican in the white house and you guys tried pushing your morality on us it was a long hard 8 years. I hope people haven't forgotten.

a. You didn't allow stem cell research
d. and lets not forget

"You [Republicans] didn't allow stem cell research}

Let's make this the test of your knowledge.

Myth 1: Bush banned federal funding of hESC (human embryonic stem cell ) research. (Some people even thought that he outlawed the research itself.)

(1) from President Obama’s address on March 9, 2009: “we will lift the ban on federal funding for promising embryonic stem cell research.”

(2) from the media: “President Obama lifted the eight-year-old ban on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research yesterday…” – Washington Post, March 10, 2009

(3) from progressive websites: “With the stroke of a pen, President Barack Obama today erased the Bush administration’s eight-year-old restrictions on federal funding of research involving human embryonic stem cells, reaffirming his commitment to evidence and biomedical hope over his predecessor’s ideological distortion of science.” – Science Progress

(4) from bioethicists: "After eight years of zero-budget funding of embryonic stem cell research, it is hardly fair and completely disingenuous for critics to point to the practice and wonder why it lags four decades behind government-funded adult stem cell research," -- Art Caplan, University of Pennsylvania

Fact 1: Bush was the first to initiate the federal funding of hESC research.

Myth 2: Bush was a foe of science and stem cell research.

Supporting evidence:

(1) The signing of Obama’s executive order was “a momentous occasion for anyone who believes in the pursuit of biomedical knowledge for the betterment of human health." -- Harvard Stem Cell Institute researcher George Daley.

(2) "This marks a new era for stem cell research. It will not only impact research in the laboratory, but perhaps more importantly, it finally lifts the black cloud that has hovered over this research for so long. We have been operating for the last decade with one hand tied behind our back," -- Robert Lanza, science director of Advanced Cell Technologies.

(3) “Bush’s approach to the issue of embryonic stem cell research… showed a deep disregard for the role of scientific information in political decision-making.” -- Chris Mooney, The Republican War On Science

Fact 2: The NIH stem cell budget grew by leaps and bounds under Bush.

Myth 3: President Obama has greatly increased funding for human embryonic stem cell research.

Supporting evidence:

(1) “The order was issued just in time for researchers to take advantage of money in Mr. Obama's economic recovery package and use it for stem cell studies.” - NYTimes

(2) “The President's [March 9, 2009] decision does much more than expand funding for stem-cell research. It heralds a shift in the government's view of science, ushering in an era in which it promises to defend science — and the pursuit of useful treatments — against ideology.” – Time, March 9, 2009

Fact 3: Stem cell scientists are still waiting for the river of gold. Even though Obama removed Bush’s restrictions on federal funds for hESC research, he has barely increased the hESC budget.
MercatorNet: Barack, can you spare a dime?

President Bush announced, on August 9, 2001 that federal funds, for the first time, would be made available for hESC research on currently existing embryonic stem cell lines. President Bush authorized research on existing human embryonic stem cell lines, not on human embryos under a specific, unrealistic timeline in which the stem cell lines must have been developed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stem_cell_controversy

Turns out you're pretty stupid, huh?

The savages can define it away but the fact is as I stated.

that is true for taking any life, everyone is to some capacity a murder on a daily basis on planet Earth. the morality or lack of is purely subjective and for some self emasculating, PC ...

The savages can define it away but the fact is as I stated.

that is true for taking any life, everyone is to some capacity a murder on a daily basis on planet Earth. the morality or lack of is purely subjective and for some self emasculating, PC ...

"...the morality or lack of is purely subjective..."

Of course it isn't.

Now for any who believe in God.

1. Genesis 9:6 prescribed the death penalty for murder when it said that if a man “shed the blood” of another man, by man must his blood be shed. The only law repeated in all five of the books of the old testament. The death penalty is a value, values are eternal, as opposed to customs or traditions, such as stoning for adultery.

2. Exodus 21:12-14

Leviticus 24:17 and 21

Numbers 35:16-18 and Numbers 35:31

Deuteronomy 19:11-13

While the law of the land no longer requires a death penalty....the morality is clear.

I notice you did not question whether the unborn is a separate human being.

You are of the same ilk that said black people were not human because they looked like apes.... Pathetic.
You are not only 100% wrong, but a cowardly piece of lying shit who will never admit they are wrong.

You are free to inject racism into the conversation, but you are not free to lie about others as you just did me. You, sir, are the pathetic one. Feel free to quote one racist thing I've said and we can discuss it. If not, then are you man enough to admit error? I strongly doubt so.

Gads, you're a fool

That's called logic.

Morality is subjective, so nobody has to agree with you. You lose again. :D

Agreed to an extent. The extent is not being born but 24 weeks which is why abortion law is what it is.

OTOH, the law gets muddied a murderer or assaulter causes a woman to lose a baby under 24 weeks. I'd like to see the law changed in that regard. Yes, causing a woman harm against her will to the extent she loses a <24 week fetus is certainly more than simply assaulting a woman and less than two murders.

How the fuck do you go from me saying some Democrats are not left wing, to I think Hillary and Kerry aren't right wingers? I mean, seriously.

I won't be voting for Hillary or Trump.
Because both of them voted for the Iraq Resolution. Are you saying you didn't know that or are you just refusing to address the inherent conflict in your statement "You're making the assumption all those Democrats are on the left..."

Thanks. Me neither.

FWIW, I'm still pro-choice up to the 24 week limit and only in the case to save the mother past that point.

2016 Platform | Libertarian Party
1.5 Abortion

Recognizing that abortion is a sensitive issue and that people can hold good-faith views on all sides, we believe that government should be kept out of the matter, leaving the question to each person for their conscientious consideration.

You seem to be trying to somehow "win" points here. But you're not. Again, there is not just "left" and "right", Hillary is hardly what I would call left wing. She's more left wing than some in the US, but she's not really left wing either. Sanders is left wing. But then left wing and right wing is merely a statement of relativity within a political system.

Gads, you're a fool

That's called logic.

"Morality is subjective"

The required doctrine of the religion known as Liberalism.

Though liberalism rejects the idea of God and reviles people of faith, it bears all the attributes of a religion. In Godless, Coulter throws open the doors of the Church of Liberalism, showing us its sacraments (abortion), its holy writ (Roe v. Wade), its martyrs (from Soviet spy Alger Hiss to cop-killer Mumia Abu-Jamal), its clergy (public school teachers), its churches (government schools, where prayer is prohibited but condoms are free), its doctrine of infallibility (as manifest in the "absolute moral authority" of spokesmen from Cindy Sheehan to Max Cleland), and its cosmology (in which mankind is an inconsequential accident).
From the Amazon review of Godless, by Coulter…

Then, of course, there's the liberal creation myth: Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.

For liberals, evolution is the touchstone that separates the enlightened from the benighted.

And....Franklin Delano Roosevelt, "...the Socialist Savior of the Democratic Party."
the Catechism: you didn't build that.....any success is just dumb luck

body.jpg

But you can't take away the guns, which increase the murder rate four times hey?
It isnt Guns that do that it is Regressive policy of pushing fathers out of the home that do that. Guns keep a country safe from tyrannical governments.

First, there are lots of policies, or lack of policies, that are causing problems in the US.

You seem to be suggesting that the US govt is tyrannical. I wouldn't disagree with that, however if people voted properly then maybe govt wouldn't be so tyrannical. However go to Europe and there are a lot less guns, and somehow they don't have these problems of tyrannical govt.

Your brief summary doesn't tell me anything other than you just want to protect your guns and you aren't willing to look at the reality. This is the BIGGEST problem the US faces right now. An electorate which is uninterested in reality, but in partisan policies and protecting what they've been told to protect because this serves the main groups (ie the tyrannical govt) in keeping you where you are. How ironic.

That's called logic.

"Morality is subjective"

The required doctrine of the religion known as Liberalism.

Though liberalism rejects the idea of God and reviles people of faith, it bears all the attributes of a religion. In Godless, Coulter throws open the doors of the Church of Liberalism, showing us its sacraments (abortion), its holy writ (Roe v. Wade), its martyrs (from Soviet spy Alger Hiss to cop-killer Mumia Abu-Jamal), its clergy (public school teachers), its churches (government schools, where prayer is prohibited but condoms are free), its doctrine of infallibility (as manifest in the "absolute moral authority" of spokesmen from Cindy Sheehan to Max Cleland), and its cosmology (in which mankind is an inconsequential accident).
From the Amazon review of Godless, by Coulter…

Then, of course, there's the liberal creation myth: Charles Darwin's theory of evolution.

For liberals, evolution is the touchstone that separates the enlightened from the benighted.

And....Franklin Delano Roosevelt, "...the Socialist Savior of the Democratic Party."
the Catechism: you didn't build that.....any success is just dumb luck
What are you rambling on about?
Or is that your way of conceding the point?

I can justify abortion.

1) there are too many people in this world already.
2) a child born into certain families might have a much higher chance of ending a murderer or criminal to then spend the rest of their live rotting away in prison, hardly a life, is it?
3) 75% of pregnancies end before the mother even knows it exists. This life is fragile and disappears all the time. That's life. Death is a part of life.

But on the other hand those people claim to be "pro-life" often like executions and wars. Hardly a love of life, is it? They don't want a lot of kids born into poverty to have a chance in life, and actually have a chance at a decent life in the first place.
You are a eugenicist. Hitler would be so proud of you.

To a delusional person like yourself, a convicted murderer is no different than an unborn baby.

How does one get so f**ked up?

And note the Liberal meme....another false one....that the world is overcrowded.
They are so easily duped by the left elite it is truly amazing to watch. Over population is a myth that only lives on in the minds of fools. America has way too many fools.

Is it any wonder the left has such along murderous history, when dupes like this exist. I bet some on the left would love a nuclear war, so as to eliminate millions of human beings. What sick f**ks they are.

How hard was it for the right to convince you to go to war in Iraq?
are you saying American soldiers where killing defenseless babies in Iraq?

Are you saying that American goats are killing babies in South Africa?

Forum List

Back