ABNORMALS EXPLODE everywhere~DC Circuit Won't Force IRS to Release Trump's Tax Returns

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Oh there goes Piglousi's #1 priority in the new house....what a fucking shame that the president has the SAME PROTECTION as the average citizen!!

"Confidentiality protections extend to the ordinary taxpayer and the President alike," the D.C. Circuit said in a ruling Tuesday that upheld the dismissal of a suit seeking Trump's tax records.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit on Tuesday upheld a ruling dismissing an attempt to overcome IRS privacy rules to acquire President Donald Trump’s tax returns through a public-records lawsuit. The Electronic Privacy Information Center attempted to use a Freedom of Information Act request to get the president’s tax returns, which he has withheld citing a pending Internal Revenue Service audit. Legal experts contend nothing prohibits the president from releasing his tax returns.

The panel on Tuesday said all government records are presumed public under the Freedom of Information Act unless specifically exempted. The panel added the Internal Revenue Code specifically exempts individual taxpayers’ tax returns. That code was passed after President Richard Nixon attempted to use the IRS to harass political opponents.

Read more at law.com ...

There is no legal requirement that a president or presidential candidate has to release their tax returns, although, for transparency purposes, I think they should.

There is no legal requirement that a president or presidential candidate has to release their tax returns, although, for transparency purposes, I think they should.
Agreed but some group or some individual tried to force Trump to reveal his returns through a meritless law suit.
I hope they didn't spend too much of their money in their pointless foolishness.

Let's see yours. We are simply interested in seeing if you do business with anyone we can smear and make trouble for simply because they do business with YOU.....Nothing Like trying to ruin your life and business simply because you won the presidency, and WE CAN fuck you and your family because WE CAN WEILD THAT KIND OF POWER TO OUR ABNORMAL FOLLOWERS!!!

Why is Trump the first (?) USA President to not release his tax returns?
Obviously, he must have something(s) to hide — that voters would not approve of.

What is an alternate explanation?

Obviously, he must have something(s) to hide — that voters would not approve of.

You better check when the first president released them....and NO PRESIDENT had so many business Contacts around the world as Trump has...and you ABNORMALS want to fuck up his business once he leaves office...you scum cant hide that!

Before the 2016 election, Trump promised to release his tax returns, did he not?
So, he lied ... AGAIN. No?

You better check when the first president released them....and NO PRESIDENT had so many business Contacts around the world as Trump has...and you ABNORMALS want to fuck up his business once he leaves office...you scum cant hide that!

Even more reason the people should see his tax returns. The orange clown is hiding something.

If this were Obama you conservatives would think it was fishy too.

Before the 2016 election, Trump promised to release his tax returns, did he not?
Trump promised to release them if......
Wanna go back and get the entire content of his statement?

Trump wanted to be a PUBLIC figure.
He should stop complaining and act like it.

Oh there goes Piglousi's #1 priority in the new house....what a fucking shame that the president has the SAME PROTECTION as the average citizen!!

"Confidentiality protections extend to the ordinary taxpayer and the President alike," the D.C. Circuit said in a ruling Tuesday that upheld the dismissal of a suit seeking Trump's tax records.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit on Tuesday upheld a ruling dismissing an attempt to overcome IRS privacy rules to acquire President Donald Trump’s tax returns through a public-records lawsuit. The Electronic Privacy Information Center attempted to use a Freedom of Information Act request to get the president’s tax returns, which he has withheld citing a pending Internal Revenue Service audit. Legal experts contend nothing prohibits the president from releasing his tax returns.

The panel on Tuesday said all government records are presumed public under the Freedom of Information Act unless specifically exempted. The panel added the Internal Revenue Code specifically exempts individual taxpayers’ tax returns. That code was passed after President Richard Nixon attempted to use the IRS to harass political opponents.

Read more at law.com ...

Hey everyone, this is an AUGUST 2018 finding. And it doesn't matter. MUELLER HAS THEM as part of a C R I M I N A L case. And yes the US CONGRESS will have them when they become legal to SUBPOENA them for their C R I M I N A L investigation(s). I'm more than positive the FEDS in the Southern District of NY have them as well as they too are conducting a C R I M I N A L case.

The FOIA request was made by EPIC. EPIC is a public information fact finding group! (Just like WAPO or the NYTimes or even The National Enquirer can't get them). The finding had ZERO to do with criminal or civil prosecution or ESPIONAGE.

Are you this ignorant, or do you assume WE are? The day in and day out lack of even basic facts is startling. And the answers are often in your OWN sourcing. Mind boggling!

Or is this simply, let's throw as much SHIT against the wall and see what sticks? Do the posters not know shit and/or do they know that Trump drones will not understand or CARE once they put it up? You got me on that one.

throw-shit.jpg

Last edited:

Madcow released his 2005 tax returns on TV, he paid, I believe $50 million in tax, I can put up that video again if you didn't see it....as to him releasing them who would have expected that you leftist scum would use them to harass and HURT people and other corp. Trump did business with...His LOYALTY to protect his business partners is commendable!

I find it ironic the same folks who defend Trump for not releasing his tax returns, are the same folks who demanded Obama's birth certificate.

Trump promised to release them if......
Wanna go back and get the entire content of his statement?
Yes, please provide your source.

Read more at law.com ...

DUMB, DUMBER and DUMBEST!
But unlike you, I can debate a topic, instead of looking like the fucking asshole you are....My entertsinment..ROTFLMFAO!

Even more reason the people should see his tax returns. The orange clown is hiding something.

If this were Obama you conservatives would think it was fishy too.
You guys are really butthurt that he is exercising his rights not to release them.
The way he's been treated by the left and the media he has every right to tell you guys
to stick your heads up your ass and roll down the sidewalk. just sayin'

Forum List

Back