IRS consultant charged with disclosing tax returns of Trump and nation's 'wealthiest individuals' to media

Don't forget the millions he had to pay back for his fraudulent Trump University, yeah, that was just an honest mistake along with Trump inc being found of committing tax fraud, yeah, it's damn sure not Donald it everyone else who the bad nick...Again, why in the fuck you would be codependent on a man like that I have no idea why you would do such.
Maybe if your face wasn’t constantly stuck between Biden’s wrinkled butt checks you could think a little clearer.. and take the hair out of your teeth.. 😇

Maybe if your face wasn’t constantly stuck between Biden’s wrinkled butt checks you could think a little clearer.. and take the hair out of your teeth.. 😇
I hate Biden and always have but you can fantasize that other people are in love with a makeup-wearing woman abuser.

I hate Biden and always have but you can fantasize that other people are in love with a makeup-wearing woman abuser.
Sure you do .. 😉 .. I could keep that secret but nobody would believe me anyway.. 🙄

Yeah, that's why a Republican shut down the US.
I hope they do, 4 trillion added to the national debt and the borders wide open for millions of freeloading dependents, criminals, terrorists, basically more Democrats..

Yeah, that's why a Republican shut down the US.
You do realize you're lying right now, right?

I suppose that case where Trump was found guilty of sexual assault was all a set up also..
If you cared about sexual assault, you wouldn’t support rape and child abuse resulting from Democrat Party policies on wide open borders.

Hardly, I have no problem with Trump being forced to show his tax returns, he wanted the job and that is the unofficial requirement to become one.
But that’s not the question. The question is which is worse: a politician that Trump is and reneging on showing his tax returns OR a government public servant violating the Trust of Americans by releasing their tax returns without consent or legal mandate?

IRS consultant charged with disclosing tax returns of Trump and nation's 'wealthiest individuals' to media

Charles Littlejohn also allegedly stole tax information associated with some of the nation's wealthiest people, the DOJ said in a federal complaint

29 Sep 2023 ~~ By Louis Casiano and David Spunt

A former consultant with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has been charged with disclosing former President Trump's tax returns to the New York Times while he was in office, federal prosecutors said Friday.
The Justice Department identified the suspect as Charles Littlejohn, 38, a Washington D.C. resident. In a federal complaint, the DOJ said Littlejohn disclosed the tax returns of "thousands of the nation’s wealthiest individuals" to news organizations and tax information associated with a "high-ranking government official" to a different news outlet.
Fox News was told the second news organization that received stolen tax information is Pro Publica, a New York City-based nonprofit investigative journalism group.
The returns dated back more than 15 years, court documents said. He allegedly stole the tax returns between 2018 and 2020, federal prosecutors said. Trump is not named in the complaint.

Commentary:
Are these the same purloined tax documents that Laetitia James has used to persecute Trump?

No they aren’t dummy, investigators have no problem getting suspect’s financial records.

He may have stolen documents which would embarrass a high-ranking Democrat or Democrat pet.

So...
LOL Keep 'em coming. It's great when you idiots have to portray everything Biden or his team does as somehow evil. Even when the benefit to your side is obvious.

The very essence of BDS. :itsok:

Who are the other wealthy individuals? Perhaps Biden Democrats?
Same response to you as to the other dumb poster...

LOL Keep 'em coming. It's great when you idiots have to portray everything Biden or his team does as somehow evil. Even when the benefit to your side is obvious.

The very essence of BDS. :itsok:

Forum List

Back