Abbas says Hamas is to blame

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=19797
All of you Palestinian-Terrorism advocates should be ashamed,claiming that you actually care about the Palestinians.
@Humanity ,@Penelope ,@Billo_Really, @Quadavius, @Challenger
WTF are you talking about?

I never claimed I cared about them!
Out of all the comments about 'how bad Israel treat Palestinians' - and your only intention is to bash Israel/Jews? Hmm interesting, thanks for sharing.

All of you Palestinian-Terrorism advocates should be ashamed,claiming that you actually care about the Palestinians.

Oh Danny, you are at it AGAIN...

Can you show me where I have ONCE said that I support terrorism?

Copy and paste the post, like you did with the last one, where you ended up with egg on your face!
Supporting offensive/violent reaction of the Palestinians against Israel, is called Palestinian-Terrorism advocate.
Peace with Israelis - Possible

Peace with Zionists - IMPOSSIBLE.
Bullshit, peace with Muslim extremists is impossible.

Bullshit, peace with Jewish extremists is impossible.
Out of all your posts I chose this one, to show where you're being 'evasive', the Palestinian-Terrorism is relayed on either peaceful diplomatic solution or violent military solution, every time someone bothered to explain in detail what is the purpose of this and that you blasting on the Palestinians behalf, claiming that Israel one day would be punished, by whom? doesn't matter.
The post is clearly NOT a voice of neutrality. Despite various truces, HAMAS/Islamists continue to fire rockets into Israel and refuse to acknowledge Israel's right to exist. When Israel was created, the Muslims refused to live under an "infidel" government and conducted an exodus of their own free will. They weren't thrown out.
My stance on it is that Israel should just go in and destroy everything within Gaza and the West Bank and be done with it.

Despite various truces, Israel continue air strikes into Gaza and refuse to acknowledge Hamas right to exist...

Does that sound familiar?

My stance on it is that Israel should pull out of Gaza and Palestine and abide by the UN resolutions that are in place AGAINST Israel...

Simple
So far its the Terrorist Organization called Hamas[in Gaza], refusing to acknowledge Hamas right to exist is a good thing, because the opposition is to pretty much accept to acknowledge Hamas right to exist, sounds familiar?

Dann

Copy and paste the post, like you did with the last one, where you ended up with egg on your face!
Supporting offensive/violent reaction of the Palestinians against Israel, is called Palestinian-Terrorism advocate.

Out of all your posts I chose this one, to show where you're being 'evasive', the Palestinian-Terrorism is relayed on either peaceful diplomatic solution or violent military solution, every time someone bothered to explain in detail what is the purpose of this and that you blasting on the Palestinians behalf, claiming that Israel one day would be punished, by whom? doesn't matter.
The post is clearly NOT a voice of neutrality. Despite various truces, HAMAS/Islamists continue to fire rockets into Israel and refuse to acknowledge Israel's right to exist. When Israel was created, the Muslims refused to live under an "infidel" government and conducted an exodus of their own free will. They weren't thrown out.
My stance on it is that Israel should just go in and destroy everything within Gaza and the West Bank and be done with it.

Despite various truces, Israel continue air strikes into Gaza and refuse to acknowledge Hamas right to exist...

My stance on it is that Israel should pull out of Gaza and Palestine and abide by the UN resolutions that are in place AGAINST Israel...

Simple
So far its the Terrorist Organization called Hamas[in Gaza], refusing to acknowledge Hamas right to exist is a good thing, because the opposition is to pretty much accept to acknowledge Hamas right to exist, sounds familiar?

Danny let's see if I can make it clear to you...

I have not in the past nor do I intend to in the future support offensive/violent/terrorism of ANY kind!

In NO post have I ever supported terrorism...

Again, you make statements that you cannot back up.

You just make assumptions about me, personally, yet you don't even know me!

Get a grip man and try and stick with fact rather than what your warped mind tries to think!

Dann

Simple

Danny let's see if I can make it clear to you...

I have not in the past nor do I intend to in the future support offensive/violent/terrorism of ANY kind!

In NO post have I ever supported terrorism...

Again, you make statements that you cannot back up.

You just make assumptions about me, personally, yet you don't even know me!

Get a grip man and try and stick with fact rather than what your warped mind tries to think!
Supporting the Palestinian leadership, directly or indirectly, passively or actively [of Gaza] is supporting terrorism.

It gets me that people slap a label of terrorism on something then take the position:

"I just FUCKING DARE YOU to say you support THAT!"

And them coming from a terrorist state, which is just EXACTLY what Israel is anyhow, is just the sweetest of Ironies. :)

It gets me that people slap a label of terrorism on something then take the position:

And them coming from a terrorist state, which is just EXACTLY what Israel is anyhow, is just the sweetest of Ironies. :)
What's even more funny is to see Terrorist supporters in American Forum board, claiming Israel is a terrorist state against the American position about it.

What's even more funny is to see Terrorist supporters in American Forum board, claiming Israel is a terrorist state against the American position about it.
Many influential Jews in America support Palestinian Rights to the Land and abhor Israeli Fascism!

You are perfectly correct in your implication that the US State policy is supportive of terrorists.
In fact, much of what is termed US military action verges on terrorism.

For example, 'extraordinary rendition' is actually kidnapping.
'Enhanced interrogation' is torture.
'Pinpoint strikes' on individuals is assassination.

Beelzebub, Daniyel, et al,

Well, in some respects, there is a "drop" of truth here; but very little.

Basic complaints, such as these three issue represent, are attempts by terrorist support mechanisms to politically raise the heat on terrorist neutralizations and effective countermeasures so as to allow targeted terrorist and insurgent activities to operate more freely in a sympathetic environment engineered around morals that terrorists, insurgents and jihadist don't respect in the least. This gives them the opportunity to exploit freedoms and weaknesses in territories that generally follow a more liberal application of the Rule of Law; as opposed to Shira type institutions and fanatical Islamic interpretations of law and justice.

What do I mean when I say Shira type institutions and fanatical Islamic interpretations of law and justice. One needs only look at recent news articles:
  • Hamas kills 18 suspected informers to deter leaks
    ... posters of three senior commanders of the Hamas military wing, Mohammed Abu Shamaleh, Raed Attar and Mohammed Barhoum, who were killed in Thursday's Israeli strikes, during a demonstration to protest …WSB-TV Atlanta · 8/24/2014

You are perfectly correct in your implication that the US State policy is supportive of terrorists.
In fact, much of what is termed US military action verges on terrorism.

For example, 'extraordinary rendition' is actually kidnapping.
'Enhanced interrogation' is torture.
'Pinpoint strikes' on individuals is assassination.
(OBSERVATION)

50 USC 401a - Definitions
As used in this Act:

(1) The term "intelligence" includes "foreign intelligence" and "counterintelligence."
(2) The term "foreign intelligence" means information relating to the capabilities, intentions, or activities of foreign governments or elements thereof, foreign organizations, or foreign persons, or international terrorist activities.
(3) The term "counterintelligence" means information gathered, and activities conducted, to protect against espionage, other intelligence activities, sabotage, or assassinations conducted by or on behalf of foreign governments or elements thereof, foreign organizations, or foreign persons, or international terrorist activities.
(COMMENT)

First:

There is no question that in recent times, the US has struggled with the legality and morality of what has become known as the "extraordinary rendition" (a loophole in the law wherein a foreign national suspected terrorist is placed in the custody of an allied nation which does not extend the same protections to the suspect as may be required under US Laws and customary detention criteria). In 2005, the US suspended this activity with Presidential confirmation that the policy and practice of the United States is neither to use torture nor to hand over detainees to countries that use torture (2005). It was further amplified in Executive Order 13440 of July 20, 2007, and is currently prohibited under Executive Order 13491 -- Ensuring Lawful Interrogations (THE WHITE HOUSE, January 22, 2009). No country, least of all the US, is perfect. We make mistakes and are not ashamed to admit those mistakes and take corrective action.

However, this is not the same as terrorism or the support of terrorism. There is nothing involved here, which may seriously damage a country or an international organization with the aim of:
    • seriously intimidating an innocent population, or
      • It did intimidate terrorist.
    • unduly compelling a Government (not a state supporter of terrorism) or international organization (with no terrorist connections) to perform or abstain from performing any act, or
      • It did intimidate those in support of terrorism.
    • seriously destabilizing or destroying the fundamental political, constitutional, economic or social structures of a country or an international organization, which is not supporting terrorism.
      • It did protect against foreign persons involved in international terrorist activities.
No person, transferred by US rendition protocols, was ever paraded on TV or video and slowly beheaded or executed in an inhumane way.

Second:

'Enhanced interrogation' is torture. What the US considers "torture" is clearly not the same as the treatment one is afforded under the security services of the Arab World; no comparison. The current US Policy is:

• Effective immediately, an individual in the custody or under the effective control of an officer, employee, or other agent of the United States Government, or detained within a facility owned, operated, or controlled by a department or agency of the United States, in any armed conflict, shall not be subjected to any interrogation technique or approach, or any treatment related to interrogation, that is not authorized by and listed in Army Field Manual 2 22.3 (Manual). Interrogation techniques, approaches, and treatments described in the Manual shall be implemented strictly in accord with the principles, processes, conditions, and limitations the Manual prescribes. Where processes required by the Manual, such as a requirement of approval by specified Department of Defense officials, are inapposite to a department or an agency other than the Department of Defense, such a department or agency shall use processes that are substantially equivalent to the processes the Manual prescribes for the Department of Defense. Nothing in this section shall preclude the Federal Bureau of Investigation, or other Federal law enforcement agencies, from continuing to use authorized, non-coercive techniques of interrogation that are designed to elicit voluntary statements and do not involve the use of force, threats, or promises.

Finally:

The US may use Lethal Force, including targeted drone strikes, against an enemy belligerent during an armed conflict or under circumstances in which the belligerent constitutes an imminent threat to national security. Any terrorist, insurgent, Jihadist or other asymmetric opponent that has openly declared itself an enemy of the US or has openly challenged the security of US interests is targetable.
    • EXAMPLE:
Senior Hamas Official: The Resistance Is Entitled To Attack Israel's Embassies, Interests, And Officials Worldwide – And The Interests Of Its Allies, Headed By The U.S. (MEMRI)

In an article published July 16, 2013 on Felesteen.ps, a website affiliated with Hamas, Hamas Refugee Affairs Department head --- Dr Issam 'Adwan argued that Hamas had the right to attack Israeli embassies and interests as well as senior Israeli officials anywhere in the world. He added that the resistance is also entitled to harm the interests of Israel's allies, headed by the U.S.

- See more at: Senior Hamas Official The Resistance Is Entitled To Attack Israel s Embassies Interests And Officials Worldwide - And The Interests Of Its Allies Headed By The U.S. - Pamela Geller Atlas Shrugs
This is a direct threat from HAMAS, one of many; made in 2013, just a few months after Khaled Meshal, Hamas' "political" leader published a major position paper for Hamas to explain its political positions.
There is a world of difference between what you are talking about, and what the reality is. The US neither supports or defends terrorist action. But, it will not idly sit back and allow a known terrorist organization to:

Organize, instigate, facilitate, participate in, finance, encourage or tolerate terrorist activities intended to be committed against the US, other States, or their citizens. (Measures to prevent and combat terrorism, Annex - Action Plan - "The United Nations Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy" --- A/RES/60/288)

Nor does the US particularly appreciate Senior HAMAS Official that promote or incite terrorist action:

The General Assembly (A/RES/2/110)

clear.gif
clear.gif
Condemns all forms of propaganda, in whatsoever country conducted, which is either designed or likely to provoke or encourage and threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression;
Resolution 1373 (2001) Adopted by the Security Council at its 4385th meeting, on 28 September 2001

Declares that acts, methods, and practices of terrorism are contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations and that knowingly financing, planning and inciting terrorist acts are also contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations;

I hope I was able, even in my
clumsy way, to shed some light on your perception. But make no mistake, the US has this thing called the Authorization to Use Military Force (AUMF), a Joint Resolution to authorize the use of United States Armed Forces against those responsible for the recent attacks launched against the United States. "The Bush and Obama administrations have both used the 2001 force authorization to justify drone strikes against terror targets in Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia. The U.S. also has back-channel consent for the strikes from Pakistan's government and a more overt agreement with Yemen."

In most cases, it is not the US that first assigns or tags an individual, group or government as a threat to national security or a terrorist organization. They usually tag themselves. The US just facilitates their wish to become a martyr and sends them onto their eternal journey. It's not assassination, just business.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
I think, if that is what's going on, that Abbas and others in the Muslim leadership want to escape the appearance of extremism, this is not a good sign for us.

It only makes the global jihadists appear more friendly and benign, making them more difficult to combat or defend against.

I think what youre saying is you would prefer they behave in a manner that allows you to publicly dehumanize them without repercussions, so you can then proceed to annihilate them while looking like the good guys.

Do you make sure to eat Halal foods?

How can you be sure of what you are getting?

You have to trust the butcher, the company he works for and the religious meat inspectors that when they say the food is Hala that it actually IS.

I want Hamas to be as honest, and trustworthy as the system of getting Halal food is.

So far, Hamas has been feeding us bull shit.

How can anyone trust these people when they lie so much???

Do you think we will ever get halal bacon or pork chops ? Saw some in the halal chiller but it did not have the halal sticker on.................

I think, if that is what's going on, that Abbas and others in the Muslim leadership want to escape the appearance of extremism, this is not a good sign for us.

It only makes the global jihadists appear more friendly and benign, making them more difficult to combat or defend against.

I think what youre saying is you would prefer they behave in a manner that allows you to publicly dehumanize them without repercussions, so you can then proceed to annihilate them while looking like the good guys.

Seems like that MIGHT be what the poster said. I tend to believe that the majority of Palis WANT to negotiate responsibly. And that is impossible as long the Pali leadership is fragmented and fighting.

It's obvious that having "elections" 7 or 8 yrs ago was just a Public Relations stunt to impress Westerners. But SOME KIND of regular referendum needs to happen in the West Bank and Gaza.. They've delayed elections way too long.. Maybe Israel just makes peace with Abbas for the time being, establishes a working economic coupling. Maybe even cooperative development. That would pretty end Hama's control of Gaza..

that is the key, Prosperity&Dignity!

Then why are you opposed to this happening in the west bank, and push the BDS movement so that joint ventures are doomed at the planning stage. The Soda stream factory employs Palestinians at extremely good wages, and many fringe benefits. This is a sign of mutual cooperation and yet the team Palestine idiots want to destroy it and put the Palestinians back on the scrap heap.

Seems like that MIGHT be what the poster said. I tend to believe that the majority of Palis WANT to negotiate responsibly. And that is impossible as long the Pali leadership is fragmented and fighting.

It's obvious that having "elections" 7 or 8 yrs ago was just a Public Relations stunt to impress Westerners. But SOME KIND of regular referendum needs to happen in the West Bank and Gaza.. They've delayed elections way too long.. Maybe Israel just makes peace with Abbas for the time being, establishes a working economic coupling. Maybe even cooperative development. That would pretty end Hama's control of Gaza..

that is the key, Prosperity&Dignity and Freedom!

Then why are you opposed to this happening in the west bank, and push the BDS movement so that joint ventures are doomed at the planning stage. The Soda stream factory employs Palestinians at extremely good wages, and many fringe benefits. This is a sign of mutual cooperation and yet the team Palestine idiots want to destroy it and put the Palestinians back on the scrap heap.

that is the key, Prosperity&Dignity!

Supporting the Palestinian leadership, directly or indirectly, passively or actively [of Gaza] is supporting terrorism.

I'm just wondering how much emphasis Israel places on REWARDING honest efforts towards peace.. It's uncharacteristically stupid to be annexing acres of West Bank land at this date. Instead -- Israel ought to give the PAuthority limited access to the Knesset, start joint law enforcement activities, extend internal trade zones and work on propping up the PA.

The goal is to achieve a partnership with mutual respect. And if Gaza needs to remain "contained" during that process -- that's just too damn bad for them. The PA is the best chance for peace that Israel has -- and statements like the ones from Abbas are to be admired.

So here we are again, back to evasive philosophic-like term definition.

Danny

It doesn't get more evasive than, when you comment and have no response to a challenge, you simply choose to STFU...

You and others like you here on this board make the same 'wise' decision... 'Wise', why, because 1) You have already shown your ignorance 2) You are going to end up looking even more ignorant!

That is what evasive is Danny!

Forum List

Back