Abbas says Hamas is to blame

Dann
http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=19797
All of you Palestinian-Terrorism advocates should be ashamed,claiming that you actually care about the Palestinians.
@Humanity ,@Penelope ,@Billo_Really, @Quadavius, @Challenger

Oh Danny, you are at it AGAIN...

Can you show me where I have ONCE said that I support terrorism?

Copy and paste the post, like you did with the last one, where you ended up with egg on your face!
Supporting offensive/violent reaction of the Palestinians against Israel, is called Palestinian-Terrorism advocate.
Peace with Israelis - Possible

Peace with Zionists - IMPOSSIBLE.
Bullshit, peace with Muslim extremists is impossible.

Bullshit, peace with Jewish extremists is impossible.
Out of all your posts I chose this one, to show where you're being 'evasive', the Palestinian-Terrorism is relayed on either peaceful diplomatic solution or violent military solution, every time someone bothered to explain in detail what is the purpose of this and that you blasting on the Palestinians behalf, claiming that Israel one day would be punished, by whom? doesn't matter.
The post is clearly NOT a voice of neutrality. Despite various truces, HAMAS/Islamists continue to fire rockets into Israel and refuse to acknowledge Israel's right to exist. When Israel was created, the Muslims refused to live under an "infidel" government and conducted an exodus of their own free will. They weren't thrown out.
My stance on it is that Israel should just go in and destroy everything within Gaza and the West Bank and be done with it.

Despite various truces, Israel continue air strikes into Gaza and refuse to acknowledge Hamas right to exist...

Does that sound familiar?

My stance on it is that Israel should pull out of Gaza and Palestine and abide by the UN resolutions that are in place AGAINST Israel...

Simple
So far its the Terrorist Organization called Hamas[in Gaza], refusing to acknowledge Hamas right to exist is a good thing, because the opposition is to pretty much accept to acknowledge Hamas right to exist, sounds familiar?

Danny let's see if I can make it clear to you...

I have not in the past nor do I intend to in the future support offensive/violent/terrorism of ANY kind!

In NO post have I ever supported terrorism...

Again, you make statements that you cannot back up.

You just make assumptions about me, personally, yet you don't even know me!

Get a grip man and try and stick with fact rather than what your warped mind tries to think!

"Humanity" - yeah, I get it.

I could swear you once stuck up for ....EVIL terrorists - (hamass was being mentioned i think?)
let's take other evil terrorists, like icehole "beheaders" - didn't you say something like:

"they're people too or we're all human beings (including them)".....something to that effect....??

the death penalty is NOT a deterrent - i would rather have "them" rot in a tiny jail cell....BUT, in the beheaders case....he qualifies........

he's dead inside anyway. good riddance. it would bother you ?

Oh 'member' (really?)

Swear as much as you like you will not find ONE post where I "stuck up" for terrorists.

If you want to try and quote what I have said in the past then at least post a link to my post to support your accusations.

Otherwise... Well, be careful, people could start making up 'quotations' from you!

Forum List

Back