Palestinian leader says Hamas caused prolonged war

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2011
sw mizzouri
Whoa Dude! did you not know that Hamas will execute you for speaking out against them??

RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) — Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas blamed Hamas on Friday for extending fighting with Israel in the Gaza Strip, casting doubt on the future of the Palestinian unity government that the Islamic militant group backs, while Israel's premier said the end of the war could mark resumption of peace talks with Abbas.

Several Egyptian mediated cease-fire attempts during the conflict failed. Hamas eventually accepted almost the same truce offered at the beginning.

"It was possible for us to avoid all of that, 2,000 martyrs, 10,000 injured, 50,000 houses (destroyed)," Abbas told Palestine TV in remarks broadcast Friday. He said Hamas had insisted on discussing demands first before ending the war, which only served to prolong the violence needlessly.

Palestinian leader says Hamas caused prolonged war - Yahoo News

I think you missed my post where Shin Bet foiled Hamas attempt to violently take over the WB from the PA, arresting 93+ Hamas members all over Israel,last time I checked Ramallah is in the WB.

Forum List

Back