Abbas says Hamas is to blame

Absolutely correct! Hamas' leadership is guilty of War Crimes for exposing civilians to a Russian Roulette of death from the sky while they mostly survived.

They should be sent to the ICC along with some of the Israelis who dropped the bombs especially Nut&Yahoo!

IDIOT the Israelis could run rings round the ICC and show that the UN were guilty of war crimes

Abbas is just an Israeli puppet.

No one in Gaza cares what he has to say about anything. ..... :cool:
It seems to me that the Palestinians have to share Palestine to somewhere around the 67 Armistice lines, Abbas like Arafat supports a two state solution...Anything else is suicide for Palestinians...

On the other hand, Israel is now in greater danger now from external forces closing in on all sides, unwittingly recruiting jihadists for Islam because of the slaughter of women, children and civilians...

Its Peace now or Never!

The barrier will keep all those jihadis out and will leave them no option but to attack the Palestinians. The 67 ceasefire lines are not an option and Israel is in a stronger position to dictate terms now than it ever was. More women and children will be killed by the jihadis than by Israel as shown in the last round of fighting.

Abbas is just an Israeli puppet.

No one in Gaza cares what he has to say about anything. ..... :cool:
It seems to me that the Palestinians have to share Palestine to somewhere around the 67 Armistice lines, Abbas like Arafat supports a two state solution...Anything else is suicide for Palestinians...

On the other hand, Israel is now in greater danger now from external forces closing in on all sides, unwittingly recruiting jihadists for Islam because of the slaughter of women, children and civilians...

Its Peace now or Never!

Why Israel can't withdraw to its pre '67 borders.

Thing is, 'defensible borders for Israel' assumes that Israel deserves to be defended,
By its actions over the last 66 years, it has proved it doesn't.

However, I do now agree that the territory should be continuous, as the two state solution has been destroyed by Israel. So with all present now, a fully functional democratic state with universal suffrage will have to do.

And either right of return for all those in refugee camps in neighbouring states, or full financial compensation to each and a options of citizenship of a variety of other states, to be taken only with the agreement of said refugees.

No apartheid. No stitch up of the electoral system. And with that, current Israelis can and should find ways to make their contribution to Palestinians substantial enough that all appreciate the other in a single stable state.

If that can be done, no one could stand against the united state which would exist.

Israel is the source of the problems for the West. Without Israel, the West could give a damn about what goes on. We are paying a big price to keep European colony in the Middle East. If only a new Saladin could emerge and allow the Europeans to leave peacefully.

Without the oil from the east the west would soon be bankrupt, time for Israel to find that replacement and put OPEC out of business. If only you could learn to engage your brain before spouting your ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA

The usual fighting between Hamas and Fatah, two savage terrorists, double headed snake.
They are but baby snakes compared to the King of snakes Israel. .. :cool:
Even you know that's not true.
Hamas is the tail of the snake, Syria is the body and Iran is the head of the snake. A big disgusting violent Muslim snake :cool:
And someday it's going to coil around Israel and squeeze the life out of it. ........ :thup:

Been trying for 66 years and has only managed to bite itself everytime. Sanctions on iran would cause the snake to turn on itself and the shia asps would then swarm all over the sunni snake and kill it

There will be no permanent negotiated settlement of the Israeli Palestinian conflict.

Absolutely correct! Hamas' leadership is guilty of War Crimes for exposing civilians to a Russian Roulette of death from the sky while they mostly survived.

They should be sent to the ICC along with some of the Israelis who dropped the bombs especially Nut&Yahoo!

IDIOT the Israelis could run rings round the ICC and show that the UN were guilty of war crimes
YOK that why BiBi is running round like a whore looking for the morning after pill trying to get the proceedings squashed.

YOK that why BiBi is running round like a whore looking for the morning after pill trying to get the proceedings squashed.

If you say so

YOK that why BiBi is running round like a whore looking for the morning after pill trying to get the proceedings squashed.[/QUOTE

Want peace? Bibi has to go. What kind of jerk makes peace offerings to Palestinians, builds a security fence & concedes land to them? Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does.

I think, if that is what's going on, that Abbas and others in the Muslim leadership want to escape the appearance of extremism, this is not a good sign for us.

It only makes the global jihadists appear more friendly and benign, making them more difficult to combat or defend against.

I think what youre saying is you would prefer they behave in a manner that allows you to publicly dehumanize them without repercussions, so you can then proceed to annihilate them while looking like the good guys.

Israel is the source of the problems for the West. Without Israel, the West could give a damn about what goes on. We are paying a big price to keep European colony in the Middle East. If only a new Saladin could emerge and allow the Europeans to leave peacefully.

Well that is certainly a dramatically overstated and intellectually underweight repetition of propaganda. The problems in Muslim regions have VERY LITTLE to Israel and certainly US support for Israel. We didn't involve ourselves in Iraq vs Iran for Israeli interests, didn't pry Iraq out of Kuwait for Israeli interests, Didn't enter Somalia for Israeli interests and didn't bomb Sudan and Pakistan and Afghanistan for Israeli interests. By wrapping yourself in that lie -- you are able to dismiss ALL of the Genocide that is going on Muslim on Muslim all over the world. From the Caliphate declared by Boko Harum in Africa, to Sudan and Somalia, to the Arab Spring, to ISIL...

Gonna be real hard to sell this line when just a PEEK at the daily news makes folks pushing this stinky canard look like major fools..

Abbas and the Pali leadership that UNDERSTAND diplomacy and nation-building are the KEY to keeping a 2 state solution on track. And RIGHT NOW -- Israel should be making key concessions to Fatah and Abbas to ram home this message.

This whole 2 state issue could actually be solved with Hamas out of the picture.

I think, if that is what's going on, that Abbas and others in the Muslim leadership want to escape the appearance of extremism, this is not a good sign for us.

It only makes the global jihadists appear more friendly and benign, making them more difficult to combat or defend against.

I think what youre saying is you would prefer they behave in a manner that allows you to publicly dehumanize them without repercussions, so you can then proceed to annihilate them while looking like the good guys.

Seems like that MIGHT be what the poster said. I tend to believe that the majority of Palis WANT to negotiate responsibly. And that is impossible as long the Pali leadership is fragmented and fighting.

It's obvious that having "elections" 7 or 8 yrs ago was just a Public Relations stunt to impress Westerners. But SOME KIND of regular referendum needs to happen in the West Bank and Gaza.. They've delayed elections way too long.. Maybe Israel just makes peace with Abbas for the time being, establishes a working economic coupling. Maybe even cooperative development. That would pretty end Hama's control of Gaza..

Seems like that MIGHT be what the poster said. I tend to believe that the majority of Palis WANT to negotiate responsibly. And that is impossible as long the Pali leadership is fragmented and fighting.

It's obvious that having "elections" 7 or 8 yrs ago was just a Public Relations stunt to impress Westerners. But SOME KIND of regular referendum needs to happen in the West Bank and Gaza.. They've delayed elections way too long.. Maybe Israel just makes peace with Abbas for the time being, establishes a working economic coupling. Maybe even cooperative development. That would pretty end Hama's control of Gaza..

Yes, but everyone, PLEASE remember that the act of voting doesn't mean the government or candidate or ballot initiative being voted for is a good one.

We can only hope the Palestinian people throw off their radical Islamic leadership and that the people have learned to tune down their racist hatred of Jews sufficiently that peace might be reached.

Though it never will.

Do you make sure to eat Halal foods?

How can you be sure of what you are getting?

You have to trust the butcher, the company he works for and the religious meat inspectors that when they say the food is Hala that it actually IS.

I want Hamas to be as honest, and trustworthy as the system of getting Halal food is.

So far, Hamas has been feeding us bull shit.

How can anyone trust these people when they lie so much???

that is the key, Prosperity&Dignity!

Forum List

Back