IS Threatens Hamas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its sad yet comical to see a mad idiot post on these boards, sad because you are an odd spectacle because you answer every post like a robot made by North Korea yet comical because you believe in posting insane anwers even though the truth is obvious...

People like you harm Israel's existence because no state can survive on lies.

What a sad loser you are when you are shown to be pedalling islamonazi propaganda

So Phoney....

Rather than regurgitating the same crap over and over again until only YOU believe it...

How about you provide factual evidence to prove that every link provided is from an Islamic source?

How about you provide just one link to support your islamonazi agenda from a totally unbiased source. Just look at the list and see how many are from islamonazi sources like I did.

Beware Phoney Baloney the RoboNut is trolling its ZioNazism again over these boards!

The islamomoron is using oxymorons again, and cant understand why he is being laughed at.

MELTDOWN ALERT
yawn.gif

And every link is an islamonazi source if you look

So I ask again where is your certificate of sanity, or are they still working on your insanity
Its sad yet comical to see a mad idiot post on these boards, sad because you are an odd spectacle because you answer every post like a robot made by North Korea yet comical because you believe in posting insane anwers even though the truth is obvious...

What a sad loser you are when you are shown to be pedalling islamonazi propaganda

So Phoney....

Rather than regurgitating the same crap over and over again until only YOU believe it...

How about you provide factual evidence to prove that every link provided is from an Islamic source?

How about you provide just one link to support your islamonazi agenda from a totally unbiased source. Just look at the list and see how many are from islamonazi sources like I did.

So, you can't....

Point proven dumbass!

The evidence is in the original post if you look, so it does not need me or anyone else to hold your hand and walk your through it dumbass

You cant prove anything as you are blind to the truth dumbass

So Phoney....

Beware Phoney Baloney the RoboNut is trolling its ZioNazism again over these boards!

The islamomoron is using oxymorons again, and cant understand why he is being laughed at.

MELTDOWN ALERT
View attachment 44129

MELTDOWN ALERT MELTDOWN ALERT

So Phoney....

So, you can't....

Point proven dumbass!

The evidence is in the original post if you look, so it does not need me or anyone else to hold your hand and walk your through it dumbass

Phoney I asked you to back up your comments....

You can't, never can...

You neo Marxist, zionist Yorkie boys always think everyone has to believe everything you say hahahaha!!!!

So Phoney....

So, you can't....

Point proven dumbass!

You can't, never can...

You neo Marxist, zionist Yorkie boys always think everyone has to believe everything you say hahahaha!!!!

I did I told you to take a look at the list provided to see what the source was, Instead you go into meltdown because your imam wont let you

So Phoney....

So, you can't....

Point proven dumbass!

You can't, never can...

I did I told you to take a look at the list provided to see what the source was, Instead you go into meltdown because your imam wont let you
Question Phoney........"Were you Fist-Fucked by a Rabbi,when you were a young boy" ?????

So, you can't....

Point proven dumbass!

You can't, never can...

Question Phoney........"Were you Fist-Fucked by a Rabbi,when you were a young boy" ?????

Why where you ?. Don't know any Rabbi's that have ever done such a thing but have met a fair few imams and clerics that faced prison after being caught for doing this. They always used the same excuse " but in my country I am allowed to do this"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back