A White Terrorist Is A 'Troubled Loner,' But Unarmed Black Kids Are 'Thugs'

In contrast, Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old shot to death by neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman in 2013, was labeled a "thug" based on his Facebook profile pictures, some of which included guns and marijuana.

And his school record….and the fact that he was living with his dad and the dad's girlfriend because his mother couldn't control him anymore…….and the fact that he turned around and assaulted a complete stranger…yeah…that might have something to do with calling him a thug…..
what is Zimmerman's record there shit for brains ..........

More dog whistles. When the word "thug" is used in the corporate media, what they really are communicating is "dangerous black man." It's never used anywhere else other than to describe black males as criminals. Never.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
The media doesnt call anyone thugs. Find one article from FOX News that uses that word to describe a black criminal. You cant.
The media is television genius.

Mass media combines all elements, genius.

Mass media - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The mass media are diversified media technologies that are intended to reach a large audience via mass communication. The technologies through which this communication takes place vary.

Broadcast media transmit information electronically, via such media as film, radio, recorded music, or television. Digital media comprises both Internet and mobile mass communication. Internet media comprise such services as email, social media sites, websites, and Internet-based radio and television. Many other mass media outlets have an additional presence on the web, by such means as linking to or running TV ads online, or distributing QR Codes in outdoor or print media to direct mobile users to a website. In this way, they can utilise the easy accessibility and outreach capabilities the Internet affords, as thereby easily broadcast information throughout many different regions of the world simultaneously and cost-efficiently. Outdoor media transmit information via such media as AR advertising; billboards; blimps; flying billboards (signs in tow of airplanes); placards or kiosks placed inside and outside of buses, commercial buildings, shops, sports stadiums, subway cars, or trains; signs; or skywriting.[1] Print media transmit information via physical objects, such as books, comics, magazines, newspapers, or pamphlets.[2] Event organizing and public speaking can also be considered forms of mass media.[3]

I guess you cant meet my challenge. I didnt think any of you could, so its no surprise.
Exactly, and you just assumed print by your narrow request for articles.

What a fucking cop out. You said something stupid, in an attempt to make me look stupid, but you were flat out wrong. Now you dont have the integrity to admit your mistake.
I knew it included all jaggoff.

Richard Sherman called this years ago. Thug is the new word for blacks.

Just look at any thread and you'll see guys who commit no crimes being called thugs. And none of them are white.

For an ideology to always denounce "color" they sure are fuckin obsessed with it

You know…the video of his strong arm robbing the store before he actually attacked the police officer, and then after beating the police officer charging him, as all the black witnesses say he did...….and the actual video of him shoving the little store owner…yeah…that has nothing to do with his being described as a thug……..

What kind of action makes one a thug….hugging puppies…..

They are nuts...
Ferguson Store Owner Says He Doesn't Believe That's Mike Brown On Surveillance Video...
The claim that the video recorded Brown “robbing” the convenience store is an assertion made by the police alone. The real question is why the mainstream, corporate media has been uncritically taking the word of the police on this matter, even over the eye witness testimonies of the store employees and owners?

For an ideology to always denounce "color" they sure are fuckin obsessed with it

And heres TNHarley with her obligatory deflection to any and all race threads
truth hurts don't it limp wrist?

IDK since you dont have any truth...just complaints how others should move on because you're uncomfortable
Uncomfortable is reason enough to socially assassinate someone isn't it? I swear to gawd, you and all your ideological hacks are all the fuckin same!

Oh and if you want someone with a record its Zimmerman
George Zimmerman's history with the law - CNN.com
George Zimmerman has now had 8 run-ins with police

upload_2015-12-1_10-28-54.jpeg

IDK since you dont have any truth...just complaints how others should move on because you're uncomfortable
Uncomfortable is reason enough to socially assassinate someone isn't it? I swear to gawd, you and all your ideological hacks are all the fuckin same!

I dont know what you're talking about assassinating. But every thread on race you play goalie for some reason.

Heres my other thread

4 Blacks Charged in BLM Shooting | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here's your input on the subject:

LL said saying "blacks" is racist..

Why does the media use loaded language in crime stories?

Media rhetoric so often lives in shades of gray, yet when it comes to the terms used to describe people in crime stories, its true colors may be black and white.

Take the words employed over the weekend to describe Robert Lewis Dear, accused in the shooting spree at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, on Friday, killing three people and injuring nine.

Dear, who is white, has been portrayed as a "gentle" rambling "loner" with a "troubled history." There has been much hand-wringing over whether it's correct to label him a "domestic terrorist," though he seems to fit the definition perfectly. Even Mike Huckabee agrees.

(Ted Cruz, meanwhile, said he thinks the shooter may be "a woman and transgendered leftist activist.")

Dear in the past has been accused of animal cruelty, domestic abuse and being a peeping tom. (He never actually was convicted of these offenses, as the charges were either dropped or never filed.)

In contrast, Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old shot to death by neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman in 2013, was labeled a "thug" based on his Facebook profile pictures, some of which included guns and marijuana.

Freddie Gray -- and the throngs of protesters outraged over his death at the hands of Baltimore police: also "thugs."

Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager shot to death by police in Ferguson, Missouri, was alternately "bullyish," a "criminal" (despite having no adult criminal record), and of course, a "thug."

Apparently there are no white thugs - only black thugs.
Do you think those young black thugs are crazy like that guy is or are they just murderous thugs? I see a difference, although I think they should all be put to death.

We need to bring back the guillotine. They say it's barbaric but lethal injection is torturing prisoners. The guillotine is quick and painless.

I dont know what you're talking about assassinating. But every thread on race you play goalie for some reason.

Heres my other thread

4 Blacks Charged in BLM Shooting | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here's your input on the subject:

LL said saying "blacks" is racist..
He did. What was I supposed to say dumbfuck? Emotionally knee-jerk like all the rest of you fuckin clowns?

Richard Sherman called this years ago. Thug is the new word for blacks.

Just look at any thread and you'll see guys who commit no crimes being called thugs. And none of them are white.
I thought it was cool to be a thug in the black community.

upload_2015-12-1_10-33-43.jpeg

You know…the video of his strong arm robbing the store before he actually attacked the police officer, and then after beating the police officer charging him, as all the black witnesses say he did...….and the actual video of him shoving the little store owner…yeah…that has nothing to do with his being described as a thug……..

What kind of action makes one a thug….hugging puppies…..

They are nuts...
Ferguson Store Owner Says He Doesn't Believe That's Mike Brown On Surveillance Video...
The claim that the video recorded Brown “robbing” the convenience store is an assertion made by the police alone. The real question is why the mainstream, corporate media has been uncritically taking the word of the police on this matter, even over the eye witness testimonies of the store employees and owners?
You are really one fucked up ashole.
Big Mike's 'bum-boy' said he and Big Mike were in the store. The surveillance tape shows two negroes who very coincidently happened to be wearing the identical clothes as the two negroes on the tape after Big Mike was shot.
Same shorts. Same shirts. Same running shoes.
The store keepers have received hundreds of death threats by negroes. They are shit-scared to speak out and tell the truth.

Why does the media use loaded language in crime stories?

Media rhetoric so often lives in shades of gray, yet when it comes to the terms used to describe people in crime stories, its true colors may be black and white.

Take the words employed over the weekend to describe Robert Lewis Dear, accused in the shooting spree at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, on Friday, killing three people and injuring nine.

Dear, who is white, has been portrayed as a "gentle" rambling "loner" with a "troubled history." There has been much hand-wringing over whether it's correct to label him a "domestic terrorist," though he seems to fit the definition perfectly. Even Mike Huckabee agrees.

(Ted Cruz, meanwhile, said he thinks the shooter may be "a woman and transgendered leftist activist.")

Dear in the past has been accused of animal cruelty, domestic abuse and being a peeping tom. (He never actually was convicted of these offenses, as the charges were either dropped or never filed.)

Freddie Gray -- and the throngs of protesters outraged over his death at the hands of Baltimore police: also "thugs."

Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager shot to death by police in Ferguson, Missouri, was alternately "bullyish," a "criminal" (despite having no adult criminal record), and of course, a "thug."

Apparently there are no white thugs - only black thugs.
Did the loner have a gang of loners with him? Fucking stupid.

More dog whistles. When the word "thug" is used in the corporate media, what they really are communicating is "dangerous black man." It's never used anywhere else other than to describe black males as criminals. Never.

Good thing that's just a media construction, because otherwise you might be concerned about black folks committing more than half the homicides in this country.

Forum List

Back