A White Terrorist Is A 'Troubled Loner,' But Unarmed Black Kids Are 'Thugs'

And heres TNHarley with her obligatory deflection to any and all race threads
truth hurts don't it limp wrist?

IDK since you dont have any truth...just complaints how others should move on because you're uncomfortable
Uncomfortable is reason enough to socially assassinate someone isn't it? I swear to gawd, you and all your ideological hacks are all the fuckin same!

I dont know what you're talking about assassinating. But every thread on race you play goalie for some reason.

Heres my other thread

4 Blacks Charged in BLM Shooting | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here's your input on the subject:

LL said saying "blacks" is racist..
He did. What was I supposed to say dumbfuck? Emotionally knee-jerk like all the rest of you fuckin clowns?

LL also said Mama Knock you out but since that wasnt a thread about what LL says...How about anything on topic?

Richard Sherman called this years ago. Thug is the new word for blacks.

Just look at any thread and you'll see guys who commit no crimes being called thugs. And none of them are white.
I thought it was cool to be a thug in the black community.

View attachment 56004

Bone thug in Harmony is different.
Like NWA or Public Enemy? If we called black people either they'd get offended but seems they are proud of being both.

Richard Sherman called this years ago. Thug is the new word for blacks.

Just look at any thread and you'll see guys who commit no crimes being called thugs. And none of them are white.
I thought it was cool to be a thug in the black community.

View attachment 56004

Bone thug in Harmony is different.
Like NWA or Public Enemy? If we called black people either they'd get offended but seems they are proud of being both.

No, Bone Thugs in Harmony doesnt sound like NWA or Public Enemy. Just stick to asking differences instead of making stupid comparisons.

How come the guy you called a thug Treyvon Martin was never arrested and the guy you call a hero has been arrested 8 times ?
The score

Number of arrests...T Martin Zero arrests
George Zimmerman Eight arrests

I never called Treyvon Martin a thug. I have never said Zimmerman was a hero.

I asked you what has Zimmerman been convicted of? If you don't like your answer, that is not my issue. You said he has a record, no he doesn't, you are lying.

For the record, convicted or not, I think Zimmerman is a bully and to me that is a thug.

issue. You said he has a record, no he doesn't, you are lying.

For the record, convicted or not, I think Zimmerman is a bully and to me that is a thug.
The entire defense of what Zimmerman did to Treyvon Martin hinges on demonizing Martin as a Thug and you know that every bit the same as I do ....and you support making Martin a Thug

The entire defense of what Zimmerman did to Treyvon Martin hinges on demonizing Martin as a Thug and you know that every bit the same as I do ....and you support making Martin a Thug

No it didn't, it had everything to do with two stupid people making dumb decisions and one paying the ultimate price. You can play your race games and your word games but you are being dishonest .

No it didn't, it had everything to do with two stupid people making dumb decisions and one paying the ultimate price. You can play your race games and your word games but you are being dishonest .
No you are being dishonest one teenager got killed by a thug criminal...the teenager did nothing ......

No you are being dishonest one teenager got killed by a thug criminal...the teenager did nothing ......

Martin circled back and attacked zimmerman……..the thug teenager made a bad decision and paid with his life…try watching the trial sometime...

No…zimmerman was living in the community and hadn't lived his life as a criminal….
Zimmerman is a thug. I don't see how anyone could deny that..
I agree Zimmerman is a thug.
What happened was two thugs got into a confrontation and one of the thugs was killed for behaving like a thug.

What happened was two thugs got into a confrontation and one of the thugs was killed for behaving like a thug.
One thug had a gun the other was not a thug but a kid walking home unarmed when he was ambushed by a gun nut with an arrest record
Trayvon was just as much a thug as George. People like you are why riots and other bullshit happens. What does it hurt to tell the fuckin truth? I mean, my GAWD

Except the only witness to the fight said martin was pounding on zimmerman……kind of puts doubt in your already dumb allegations...

Except the only witness to the fight said martin was pounding on zimmerman……kind of puts doubt in your already dumb allegations...

there was no such witness and only Zimmerman had a gun and only Zimmerman was stalking the victim ...there would have been an additional witness but Zimmerman murdered that witness..

Forum List

Back