A White Terrorist Is A 'Troubled Loner,' But Unarmed Black Kids Are 'Thugs'

What happened was two thugs got into a confrontation and one of the thugs was killed for behaving like a thug.
One thug had a gun the other was not a thug but a kid walking home unarmed when he was ambushed by a gun nut with an arrest record
Trayvon was just as much a thug as George. People like you are why riots and other bullshit happens. What does it hurt to tell the fuckin truth? I mean, my GAWD
You are just an asshole ...nuff said to you

What happened was two thugs got into a confrontation and one of the thugs was killed for behaving like a thug.
One thug had a gun the other was not a thug but a kid walking home unarmed when he was ambushed by a gun nut with an arrest record

You obviously didn't watch the trial…..the teen thug attacked zimmerman…...
No there was no teen thug there was Zimmerman with a gun stalking the unarmed kid ...

Trayvon was just as much a thug as George. People like you are why riots and other bullshit happens. What does it hurt to tell the fuckin truth? I mean, my GAWD
At least I am honest :thup:

Assholes like you are never honest or you would not be an asshole Duh

Except the only witness to the fight said martin was pounding on zimmerman……kind of puts doubt in your already dumb allegations...

there was no such witness and only Zimmerman had a gun and only Zimmerman was stalking the victim ...there would have been an additional witness but Zimmerman murdered that witness..

No….see…that is why you have no clue what you are talking about…..the only eyewitness to the fight who was on the phone with police said martin was on top of zimmerman pounding him MMA style…and if you followed the case you would know Martin used to fight with his friends in imitation of MMA fighting…….twit.

No….see…that is why you have no clue what you are talking about…..the only eyewitness to the fight who was on the phone with police said martin was on top of zimmerman pounding him MMA style…and if you followed the case you would know Martin used to fight with his friends in imitation of MMA fighting…….twit.
There was an unarmed kid murdered by an armed thug who stalked the kid as he walked home

There was an unarmed kid murdered by an armed thug who stalked the kid as he walked home

actually, no. He was on the phone with 911 while he was following martin to give his location to police who were on the way….not exactly the practice of an actual stalker…when the 911 operator explained he didn't need to follow martin, zimmerman stopped and was heading back to his car to wait for the police when martin attacked him….again…following the trial would make your posts more intelligent…..

again…how many stalkers are on the phone with 911 when they are stalking people….and have the police on the way when they are stalking someone…please…..engage brain before posting.

Assholes like you are never honest or you would not be an asshole Duh
ummm ok :dunno:

issue. You said he has a record, no he doesn't, you are lying.

For the record, convicted or not, I think Zimmerman is a bully and to me that is a thug.
The entire defense of what Zimmerman did to Treyvon Martin hinges on demonizing Martin as a Thug and you know that every bit the same as I do ....and you support making Martin a Thug

No it didn't, it had everything to do with two stupid people making dumb decisions and one paying the ultimate price. You can play your race games and your word games but you are being dishonest .
No you are being dishonest one teenager got killed by a thug criminal...the teenager did nothing ......

Nothing you have said is proven, you are a biased dishonest person. You have zero credibility.

issue. You said he has a record, no he doesn't, you are lying.

For the record, convicted or not, I think Zimmerman is a bully and to me that is a thug.
The entire defense of what Zimmerman did to Treyvon Martin hinges on demonizing Martin as a Thug and you know that every bit the same as I do ....and you support making Martin a Thug

No it didn't, it had everything to do with two stupid people making dumb decisions and one paying the ultimate price. You can play your race games and your word games but you are being dishonest .
No you are being dishonest one teenager got killed by a thug criminal...the teenager did nothing ......

The teenage was on top of the adult pummeling the adult according to a witness. The dishonest one is you by picking and choosing what you want to believe without considering all the facts.

The teenage was on top of the adult pummeling the adult according to a witness. The dishonest one is you by picking and choosing what you want to believe without considering all the facts.

The guy that murdered the teenager said that and the UNARMED teenager was killed by a man with obvious mental problems [8 arrests]

The guy that murdered the teenager said that and the UNARMED teenager was killed by a man with obvious mental problems [8 arrests]
Zimmerman said no such thing. There was a struggle, Martin was on top of him slugging away and Zimmerman shot him in self defense. The evidence is consistent with Zimmerman's story.

Again, it was two stupid people making bad decisions and one paid with his life, it was a damn shame and could have been avoided had either one of them thought it through.

Your distorting the facts doesn't change the facts. The mere fact that you feel the need to distort the story shows how you don't believe what you are posting.

Your distorting the facts doesn't change the facts. The mere fact that you feel the need to distort the story shows how you don't believe what you are posting.
No you are lying what happened is a crazed person with a gun stalked a young teen who was unarmed and then he murdered the teen...you are just glad it happened because a Black kid was killed and you like that

No you are lying what happened is a crazed person with a gun stalked a young teen who was unarmed and then he murdered the teen...you are just glad it happened because a Black kid was killed and you like that

No matter which way you slice this is what happened in a nutshell

Look the Insane assertion by Cruz that this Planned Parenthood wing nut was a transgender Leftist has melted...

Republican Excuse Falls Apart As Clerk Admits Error In Planned Parenthood Shooter’s Registration

Source: politicususa.com

The Planned Parenthood shooter wasn’t a transgender leftist activist as Republicans claimed. It turns out that a clerical error on his voter registration card is responsible for the shooter being labeled a female.

According to The Gazette:

Ryan Parsell, El Paso County’s chief deputy clerk and recorder, said his office incorrectly recorded Dear’s gender in October 2014, leading to the issuance of both a driver’s license and voter’s registration card erroneously identifying him as a woman.

Read more: Republican Excuse Falls Apart As Clerk Admits Error In Planned Parenthood Shooter’s Registration

No facts just your opinion, which means absolutely nothing. Be dishonest all you want hack. The facts prove you wrong, the state of Florida says you are wrong, the US Department of Justice says you are wrong. Go on being on the wrong side of history.

I'm happy Zimmerman "murdered" the fucking negro asshole. It doesn't matter to me what you want to call it. A fucking negro thug is maggot feed. That's all that matters.
You sucker punch me you have seconds to live.

I'm happy Zimmerman "murdered" the fucking negro asshole. It doesn't matter to me what you want to call it. A fucking negro thug is maggot feed. That's all that matters.
I would not sucker punch you I would geld you...

Look the Insane assertion by Cruz that this Planned Parenthood wing nut was a transgender Leftist has melted...

Republican Excuse Falls Apart As Clerk Admits Error In Planned Parenthood Shooter’s Registration

Source: politicususa.com

The Planned Parenthood shooter wasn’t a transgender leftist activist as Republicans claimed. It turns out that a clerical error on his voter registration card is responsible for the shooter being labeled a female.

According to The Gazette:

Ryan Parsell, El Paso County’s chief deputy clerk and recorder, said his office incorrectly recorded Dear’s gender in October 2014, leading to the issuance of both a driver’s license and voter’s registration card erroneously identifying him as a woman.

Read more: Republican Excuse Falls Apart As Clerk Admits Error In Planned Parenthood Shooter’s Registration

They always do that. Either he was a lefty OR he was a nutball. Those people no matter how republican they are..are never identified as republican, conservative or even leaning right

Who sucker punched anyone Conan?

Why does the media use loaded language in crime stories?

Media rhetoric so often lives in shades of gray, yet when it comes to the terms used to describe people in crime stories, its true colors may be black and white.

Take the words employed over the weekend to describe Robert Lewis Dear, accused in the shooting spree at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, Colorado, on Friday, killing three people and injuring nine.

Dear, who is white, has been portrayed as a "gentle" rambling "loner" with a "troubled history." There has been much hand-wringing over whether it's correct to label him a "domestic terrorist," though he seems to fit the definition perfectly. Even Mike Huckabee agrees.

(Ted Cruz, meanwhile, said he thinks the shooter may be "a woman and transgendered leftist activist.")

Dear in the past has been accused of animal cruelty, domestic abuse and being a peeping tom. (He never actually was convicted of these offenses, as the charges were either dropped or never filed.)

In contrast, Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old shot to death by neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman in 2013, was labeled a "thug" based on his Facebook profile pictures, some of which included guns and marijuana.

Freddie Gray -- and the throngs of protesters outraged over his death at the hands of Baltimore police: also "thugs."

Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager shot to death by police in Ferguson, Missouri, was alternately "bullyish," a "criminal" (despite having no adult criminal record), and of course, a "thug."

A White Terrorist Is A 'Troubled Loner,' But Unarmed Black Kids Are 'Thugs'

Apparently there are no white thugs - only black thugs.

You will also find, that once a horrible crime has been committed by these white terrorist, its takes awhile before the media announces their race....but let a nigga pop a motherfucka, its mentioned right off the top....or a muslim killing somebody....but a pink motherfucka, it takes awhile...when all the world knew this masacre at the clinic was done by a red coward bitch

Forum List

Back