Black Airman Fatally Shot in Florida by Deputies

Police are on edge with 100s’ of them assassinated annually. Add in the crazy rules of engagement and they are confused and panicked. Most every thug that doesn’t want to go back to jail is holding an illegal weapon or has one nearby or another thug sniping from a hidden site.

Stuff happens. If you hear Police announced at the door you should communicate. Find out if they are legit, peephole? As a Cop, I leave if I can’t get verbal cooperation.

Nothing is easy under the mess the DEMs have made. The Courts letting felons with 50 arrests walk the street…..many of them get a weapon from their dealer or steal one.

The best answer i have is for Police not to go anywhere they are not 100% certain it is safe. It is not worth the risk to go break up Domestics where you can’t see the targets. Just say no. Go home safe.

I saw no threatening moves. Arm stayed down.

Was he a CRIMINAL WHO DESERVED TO DIE?
Have you ever had a gun pointed at you? A cop pointed his at me once. He did not shoot. I did not show him I was armed with a semi automatic pistol. This guy went to his door hearing the cop yelling and chose to show up armed. This was protected but it was not smart to show up armed to the gills.

Have you ever had a gun pointed at you? A cop pointed his at me once. He did not shoot. I did not show him I was armed with a semi automatic pistol. This guy went to his door hearing the cop yelling and chose to show up armed. This was protected but it was not smart to show up armed to the gills.
And that part happened in only a few seconds.

Now. Was the Airman a Criminal? Or was this Death by Karen?

Police are on edge with 100s’ of them assassinated annually. Add in the crazy rules of engagement and they are confused and panicked. Most every thug that doesn’t want to go back to jail is holding an illegal weapon or has one nearby or another thug sniping from a hidden site.

Stuff happens. If you hear Police announced at the door you should communicate. Find out if they are legit, peephole? As a Cop, I leave if I can’t get verbal cooperation.

Nothing is easy under the mess the DEMs have made. The Courts letting felons with 50 arrests walk the street…..many of them get a weapon from their dealer or steal one.

The best answer i have is for Police not to go anywhere they are not 100% certain it is safe. It is not worth the risk to go break up Domestics where you can’t see the targets. Just say no. Go home safe.
They wont be satisfied till the police dept is disbanded

Last edited:

I asked my daughter who was trained to be a cop about this story. She commented her son James was woke up about 3 Am in the morning and he peeked out his peep hole. He called his mom and she told him to call 911 and tell them a person was at the door armed. James called 911 and cops showed up and they all went to a neighbors house to deal with their son. Nobody got shot.

And that part happened in only a few seconds.

Now. Was the Airman a Criminal? Or was this Death by Karen?
My daughter was trained to be a cop and she was one for a short period. She married a cop. She told me today how it should be handled. She said her son was woke up about 3 AM by a cop at his door. James peeked through his peep hole and called her to tell her a cop was outside. She told him how to handle it. She said for him to call 911 and report. And he did. And cops showed up and nobody got shot. The kid of a neighbor was the guilty party. James was not shot as this dude was. Because he took the proper action.

I saw no threatening moves. Arm stayed down.

Was he a CRIMINAL WHO DESERVED TO DIE?
Let's try the system my police trained daughter told me today. The armed man had to know his gun would alarm the cop. Do not open his door. Call 911. Cops will show up and he knows they are cops because he called them. He lives and nothing happens to him.

My daughter was trained to be a cop and she was one for a short period. She married a cop. She told me today how it should be handled. She said her son was woke up about 3 AM by a cop at his door. James peeked through his peep hole and called her to tell her a cop was outside. She told him how to handle it. She said for him to call 911 and report. And he did. And cops showed up and nobody got shot. The kid of a neighbor was the guilty party. James was not shot as this dude was. Because he took the proper action.
This Airman may not have known that protocal

Let's try the system my police trained daughter told me today. The armed man had to know his gun would alarm the cop. Do not open his door. Call 911. Cops will show up and he knows they are cops because he called them. He lives and nothing happens to him.
But that didnt happen here.

Forum List

Back